Reply Life Issues & Fashion
+=+ Make Up!! +=+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drama Freak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:38 pm
I think make up is pretty cool buuut, I've never seen a guy with like, ya know, makeup on. I mean, in person. I've seen celebrities do it all the time.

Now, that I think about it....some guys would actually look pretty scary. But, I guess some would look good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:07 pm
I just thought I'd post some examples of guys with good makeup :
SORRY FOR MAKING IT SO HUGE!!!!!

My Ex bf and I, but he still looked good with makeup
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

*Shrugs* I think they look good with their makeup and do it well.  

Synovial

Drama Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:26 pm
Man, that guy most be skinny to wair a corset......but they ARE cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:43 pm
ok some of those guys are hot and they look so damn good with make up!!.......why can't my school have them in it?!!!!! I mean is it too much to ask for one beatutiful guy?! really?!!

though the corset is freaky......  

Isobel Bellamy

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:49 pm
Aaah! Its Mouse! The 2nd pic down looks like a guy i met. His name was Mouse. you know. Like squeak squeak?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:50 pm
it really depends on the boy and the makeup. the more "manly man" a guy is, the less likely it is to look right on them.

by the way, the products i swear by:
manic panic white face powder. they have a few varieties, but the quality, staying power, color, and everything is amazing.

ben nye cream makeup pots. (the little circular dooders). my favorite color was a kind of a dried blood red. used as lipstick, it stays for an entire night of drinking, kissing, nibbling, and whatnot, staining your lips rather than coating them. it can also be used as a base tone under eyeshadow, and give some very cool dramatic effects when used under the eye as well. found at costume and halloween shops, most likely. mehron is a good brand too.  

misstree

Synovial

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:01 pm
I heart Male corsets... but usually more along the lines of the kind that Blade wears. But yeah. Makeup can look good on anyone, it's just a matter of how you do it.

I agree, sometimes I'm far too lazy to go all out with makeup. I'm probably one of the laziest people alive. My solution for that (if you're going out and feel like you want to look a little more awake and put together) is getting a light powder to even out your complexion with an easy to apply and light, no hassle eye liner. Perk it up with a light dash of blush, and just to make your eye pop put a bit of black on the inner rim. *Nods* Always good and really easy too. Add a bit of chapstick or gloss to make your look a little more .... done up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:39 pm
....Why post a thread solely dedicated to make-up? I mean, sure, goths usually tend to wear make-up to express themselves, but come on. Did you really expect to get any good remarks on a make-up thread??  

Bella Lledrith

GlamourLolita

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:35 pm
I love experimenting with WILD make up. EXTREME, you could say.
Red eyeshadow can be expensive, or at least the good stuff. It's safe to use RED LIPSTICK and I daresay mine stays on much longer then eyeshadow.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:44 am
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
Eew makeup >.< i hate that.
*laughs* some guys actually look quite good with make-up on but most can only get away with eye-liner and lipstick
3nodding Joey Jordison xd heart

heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart

the pic didnt work thats bad cause joeys cool  

chick_with_a_chainsaw

FreakishLime

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:14 am
chick_with_a_chainsaw
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
Eew makeup >.< i hate that.
*laughs* some guys actually look quite good with make-up on but most can only get away with eye-liner and lipstick
3nodding Joey Jordison xd heart

heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart

the pic didnt work thats bad cause joeys cool

Thats where you are wrong! He isnt cool. He is ******** for the swearing. ><) awesome! ::rapes::  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:45 am
I don't really like makeup. I have a black eyeliner that I use a lot but that's about all.  

Moonlight_Naida

Synovial

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:12 pm
Kanashimi Chimare
....Why post a thread solely dedicated to make-up? I mean, sure, goths usually tend to wear make-up to express themselves, but come on. Did you really expect to get any good remarks on a make-up thread??

Why wouldn't I expect to get good remarks? I mean people have their opinions, but since when is make up controversial... *Shrugs* And yes make up does play a large role in some peoples' medium for self expression, so in order for them to be able to formidably express themselves on gaia I felt it was necessary to create a WHOLE thread devoted to it. Your logic is faulty... NEXT!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:20 pm
Ah, yes. Makeup. I usually wear this lime-green colored eyeshadow.... but I don't use mascara or lipgloss or eyeliner (at least, not often). And I'm a bit paraniod to rub my eyes and have the green-ness smudge everywhere. oO  

[ D i z z y ]

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces