Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

Conbryo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:55 am
No! Jared's mind screamed. He wanted to take this hunter by surprise. People didn't really think in Werewolf form. This might be his only chance! If he kept showing up near moonrise, the hunter would start to get suspicious. He couldn't let that happen!
Jared ran to catch up with the hunter. "Please listen to me! A guy I know is a werewolf, and he's going to be out during moonrise! I..." Jared quickly corrected himself. "He might hurt someone!" he held his breath. Had his momentary slip of the tongue given him away?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:58 am
"I know, but thats why im asking you to go back home" he didn't look like he noticed but his grip on his gun was tighter.  

Angelus Kyrios

jacobbill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:58 am
Enderdog
No! Jared's mind screamed. He wanted to take this hunter by surprise. People didn't really think in Werewolf form. This might be his only chance! If he kept showing up near moonrise, the hunter would start to get suspicious. He couldn't let that happen!
Jared ran to catch up with the hunter. "Please listen to me! A guy I know is a werewolf, and he's going to be out during moonrise! I..." Jared quickly corrected himself. "He might hurt someone!" he held his breath. Had his momentary slip of the tongue given him away?
((you talking to me?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:00 am
((no hes talking to me))  

Angelus Kyrios

Conbryo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:00 am
((not yet. I'm talking to AresVekaros))
Jared breathed a sigh of relief. The hunter hadn't caught his mistake.
"Are you going to find him?" Jared asked, trying to keep the Hunter talking. Ten seconds...

Meanwhile, Jared's parents were starting to get more and more nervous. Their son wasn't home yet. It was ten seconds till moonrise, and the city was crawling with hunters.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:03 am
"thats the plan" He walked on looking around. He wondered, if this kid was the werewolf he might not have enough time to get back.  

Angelus Kyrios

Conbryo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:06 am
Jared started to shiver with excitement. The final countdown had begun! He just had to stay with the hunter without getting shot.
9... Jared saw that the guy's grip on his gun was turning his knuckles white. Maybe he should run...?
8... The hunter was watching him intently. He seemed to already be contemplating that Jared was, in fact, a werewolf.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:09 am
"go back home its almost moon rise" He started to move ahead of you.  

Angelus Kyrios

Conbryo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:15 am
6... Jared clenched his teeth in anger. He had blown it! He couldn't keep tagging this hunter inconspicously. It would get him killed.
5... Then, Jared had a brilliant idea. "Okay. I'm glad to know people like you are around here." Then he headed in the same general direction as the hunter. "I live this way, over in East-side." he explained. 4...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:17 am
Necro saw the two. He walked over to the hunter with the werewolf head. He stopped infront of him and asked. "Any to add to the kill count?"  

jacobbill

Angelus Kyrios

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:18 am
"uh huh" he decided that this kid was probably a werewolf, but to be sure he'd wait til moonrise.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:21 am
AresVerkaros
"uh huh" he decided that this kid was probably a werewolf, but to be sure he'd wait til moonrise.
Necor smiled. "Me too..But you can see that from the seveared head I'm carrying......So, do you kill or capture?...."  

jacobbill

Conbryo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:21 am
Jared's heart skipped a beat. Two hunters? This could get REALLY bad. He had two seconds to get out of sight.
As much as he wanted to kill this hunter, he knew his life was more important.
"Hey," he said to the new hunter. "I've gotta get home. Mom will get worried if I'm out too long." He turned the next corner and broke into a run.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:23 am
Enderdog
Jared's heart skipped a beat. Two hunters? This could get REALLY bad. He had two seconds to get out of sight.
As much as he wanted to kill this hunter, he knew his life was more important.
"Hey," he said to the new hunter. "I've gotta get home. Mom will get worried if I'm out too long." He turned the next corner and broke into a run.
"I don't kill children. Even if they're werewolves......Then I would be doing what I want revenge for...."  

jacobbill

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces