Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A Fable of Destinies Intertwined[NEED 1DUDE&2CHICK TEACHERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a male or female?
  Male
  female
View Results

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:15 pm
((Ok))

Nixa looked around the room she had appeared in. She felt like weeping but couldn't help feeling more curious. Going over to a bookcase she looked over the many books that sat on the shelfs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:17 pm
Glane walked in on her,"hey,just wanted to tell you that training starts early tomorrow morning so youre better off going back to sleep,see ya later"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
"oh ok thank you for telling me."She replied as she returned to her bed covering herself up in the thick blanket that had been lying folded on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:34 pm
"goodnight then"he said as he left, shes a quiet one,i guess ill have to liberate her true disposition tomorrow  

vampslayer3

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:41 pm
Glane marched into the new girls room "WAKEY WAKEY!!!"he yelled at the top of his lungs,banging a pan,"good morning,which training would you like to take a shot at first?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:48 pm
Startled she fell out of her bed getting to her feet she rubbed her eyes. Hearing his question she pondered on it a while."How about sword fighting?"She asked always wanting to be able to handle a sword.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:50 pm
"alright but well start off with a stick,that way you dont end up hurting yourself key?this way!"he said,quickly moving down the hallway"come on,keep up now!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:03 pm
She shuffled after him glancing around the halls they passed.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:04 pm
glane made his way to the training grounds very quickly,and when he got to the ring,he turned around automatically and threw a stick to the new girl"New girl! Catch!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:33 pm
Nixa looked up just in time to catch the stick.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:35 pm
"good work new girl!"glane said as he grabbed a training dummy and put it in the ring,it nearly fell but suddenly it stood up straight"haha,i majored in will,its just my thing"he said smiling"have at it new girl"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:42 pm
"Ummm...how do I hold the stick?"she asked looking at the stick curiously.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:46 pm
"something like this"he said as he picked up another stick,putting his hands down on the bottom"right over left,or rather,whichever hand you write with on top"Glane said ,jumping into the ring and whacking the straw dummy"and that would be how you swing"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:55 pm
"Oh ok..."Nixa said grabbing the stick left hand on top. Swinging at the dummy she ended up knocking some of its straw stuffing out."How's that?"She asked her green eyes dancing happily.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:57 pm
"good,how bout we try something of a stronger attack?"he said,jumping into the air and swinging down"and that would be a jump attack,very powerful against enemies that fly,can knock em out if it wants to,never seen it cut thrugh a head though"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff