Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:27 pm
Rina looked at her ankle the touched it. "Ouch." She said then tryed to stand. "I'll have to limp." She said then limped looking for a safe place to rest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:31 pm
Aya opened his blood red eyes and leveled them at the girl before him. "I would ask who you are, but it's more polite to introduce myself first... I am Aya..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:34 pm
"Mmm...Jami." She held out a gloved hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:38 pm
Aya took he hand and bowed. "A pleasure, Jami... Might I ask why you were watching me?"  

AyaSantres

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:39 pm
Not noticeing him she walked right into Andy. "Oops." She said as she looked at him. "I'm sorry." She said hopeing he wouldent get all mad. Her kitten Misty hid its face in her arms  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:40 pm
*EDITED*

Andy bumped into a girl, carrying a kitten. She apologised hastily, but Andy held up his hand. "No harm done. It was my fault, anyway. I wasn't watching where I was going."  

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:43 pm
Jami shrugged, "I haven't seen other people before. You're the first. Although...I don't usually come this near to the borders. I stay in the deep forest." She rested her chin in her hands and closed her eyes, her silver hair blowing gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:46 pm
Aya blinked in surprise. "Really? I thought this was deep... How close are we to the edge...?"  

AyaSantres

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:47 pm
Rina smiled "I'm Rina and this is Misty." She said. Misty was still hideing her little face in Rina's arms  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:47 pm
"Oh." Jami opened her eyes and blinked. "This is about....two miles in. Although, more folks are coming in. I guess it's just population increase." She stood and dusted herself. Grabbing a branch, she swung back and forth. "What are you here for?"  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Andy nodded quietly. "I'm Andrew." He replied slowly. "What brings you to the forest?" He asked, the slightest curiosity creeping into his voice. "They say that this place in dangerous..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:52 pm
Aya nodded. "I see... Well, you asked politely... I am here becuase there is nowhere else for me."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:54 pm
Jami nodded. "I guess that's how it is for all of us." She dropped the ground in a crouch and then stood. "Are you planning to do something now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:55 pm
Rina wondered that herself. "Well i came here looking for a place to stay and kinda found myself lost." She said.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:57 pm
Aya shrugged. "I suppose I will head in deeper. I had wondered why the creatures weren't that dangerous..."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff