Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A Hunter's Tale [ACCEPTING! IN NEED OF DARK HAND MEMBERS!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to join this great adventure?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe? O.o
View Results

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:28 pm
((OMG I WANNA JOIN!! >.<))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:35 pm
Daigo Himazaki
((OMG I WANNA JOIN!! >.<))

[[Hurray! mrgreen

Come on people! You guys can still join! I am still accepting profiles! And when I come back from moving, I will PM you all and we can start our RP.]]

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:47 pm
BUMP!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:26 pm
BUMP!  

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:31 pm
BUMP!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:35 pm
(Heh, sorry I took so long, A freind of mine came over.))

Lao stood silent as heheld his guitar in his hands. He kept his eyes closed as he hummed a little tune in his head. "What to do...what to do..." He continued to mumble to himself. It was a hot day, but when you're part robot, it tends to not bother you as much as any normal human. A few females past his direction, giving him slight smiles and he quickly returned one of his own, causing them to giggle. "So...maybe there's a job to do around here...I mean, it has been a while since I've been on active duty" He thought to himself as he began to play a song on his guitar while tuning the strings as he went.

((Hey, it is alright to post here right? If not, I can delete it.))  

Daigo Himazaki

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:19 pm
[[It's alright 3nodding ]]

"Hey Damien! Close the shop for today! I'll be having important visitors coming in..."

"Those guys in black suits again? Alright."

Damien hops over the counter and heads over to the door. He locks the door and walks over to the manager's office. He's quite thankful that the manager decides to close up the shop early. It's a really slow day and there hasn't been any customers the whole afternoon.

He walks in the office and sees that the manager is quite busy with his own work. He knocks on the door. "Alright Manager, the door is locked and I finished cleaning all the weapons. Can I have the rest of the day off?"

The manager turns around and smiles. "Alright lad. Take the day off. You've been working really hard for the past few days and I'm proud of you for that. But it seems that you've been working too hard."

He grabs his suitcase and his black hat. "Anyways you know the deal. I'll be heading out of business for a day. Tell the others alright."

"Sure thing boss."

~*~

It's a beautiful, sunny afternoon. Damien is walking down the street heading over to his favorite spot in the whole city: the Metrpolitan public park. It's peaceful and the sound of nature is music to his ears. Nothing can disturb him for that.

As he walks, he passes over to pub. As a bounty hunter, he should always check out the Black Board and see if there's something new. But he's so lazy and doesn't want to "hunt." ON the other hand, he's short on cash this week and he needs to pay the rent. He let's out a sigh.

"Alright.....lets see what we have here..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:34 pm
Claire Ashcroft. Codename: Blade. She's the most feared and the strongest member of the secret organization of all time. Nobody wants to be in her way because she's merciless and cold, and will not hesitate to use force.

She walks down an cold, dark corridor, heading over to the Big Boss' office. Big Boss is the codename for the leader of the secret organization. Nobody knows his real name, nor do they know what he looks like. The only person who can get close enough is his own personal butler and Blade.

Blade walks over to the big, heavy steel door. It's specially made to withstand any strong attacks from the outside. Even the strongest man in the world will be wasting time to try to even pry the door open. However, this is nothing for Blade, because she's the only one who has special access to his room. On the left side is a long slit opening. It almost looks like a keyhole, but it's a special keyhole that requires a special key: Blade's Sword. She puts her sword in the hole and turns it. The big steel doors slowly opens inward and Blade walks in with ease.

Inside the room is something out of the ordinary. The walls are nothing more than television screens all around. They're all switched off, except for the ones behind the Big Boss' desk. It seems to be monitoring the streets of Metropolis. She kneels down before him.

"Big Boss, any mission you want us to accomplish."

Because it is very dark, the only thing Blade can see is the silouhette(sp?) of the large chair. He talks in a very deep, dark voice.

"There's a young thief bug running amuck(sp?) on the streets. Our fellow assassins are all on their own mission, so it is your job that this bug is exterminated.......permenantly. His mind is corrupted with greed and this world will not tolerate with on of the seven sins...."

"Yes sir.."

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

Laventhros Ormus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:13 pm
Thynaine had just entered the city. For her,it was a normal scene,but for anyone else around her,seeing a Forest elf walking into a city was quite strange.

They loved the open skies and the stars,living with nature and its many wonders. Further,they loved to sing and dance,and were very patient in whatever they did.This was almost completly opposite of humans,who shut nature out and proceed to build their houses and their world out of non-living stone.They're relationship with their surroundings was similar to dwarves,which Thy herself detested.

As soon as she had entered the city boundries she saw what the humans called 'cars' speeding down what they called 'roads' It was ridiculous,just more ways to speed up their life,do more things,and always in a hurry. The streets and road ways were congested with people,all talking or doing something,using what they called 'cellular phones'.
Wherever she went it seemed to be to crowded.Which brought a slight shaking of the head from Thy.

She now walked down one of those streets,thankful she had brought Vilede. No matter how crowded the streets were,most humans parted around here when they saw the large white tiger walking at her side.

At the moment,she had came into the city to get a job,then she'd finish that job and return to her forest. After all,she had to make a living somehow.

Unfortunatly,she had a 'thirst' for hunting,something her fellow elves forbade in a way. They cherished all life and didn't enjoy killing animals. On the contrary,most of their diet consisted of fruits and vegitables.Apparently Thy didn't like that idea,because she had became a hunter for the sole purpose of defying that law.Unable to kill game year-round,this time of year she implemented her tracking skills and worked as a part-time Bounty hunter.

Thy had reached her goal by now,a small cafe.She had recently picked up a fly for a wanted thief. The reward was a mesly $150 but then.."beggars can't be choosers.."came her soft nearly angelic voice.

She entered the cafe,which was called"Strawberry shortcake",an odd name for such an establishment. But when her feet crossed the threshhold,she thought different.So much...pink!.Everythign was either pink,white or red.The seats were in the shapes of strawberries and the waiters had on weird outfits. Shaking her head she blinked,the soft glow that came from her all-white eyes vanishing for a moment.

"Hi how can I help you!"called one waiters.

Trying to ignore her dainty outfit,Thy walked up to the front counter and showed the woman a picture."Have you seen this man?"the picture,of course was the theif.

"Um..yes...He sat over there on Tuesday"she indicated said booth that was far in the corner.

"Who served him?"she returned,being calm and collected,questioning could easily be the worst part of her job.

"I-I did..why?"she stammered once,trying obviously not to look into Thy's white eyes.

"I need to know more about him,did he talk?Say anything about where he was going?"Thy noticed the nervousness of the woman and looked towards the seat,to spare her the scrutiny of her gaze.

"Well he came in and started harassing the waiters..I don't know much about him. But when he left he left with another guy,and they said something about going to...um.."the girl blushed and didn't continue.

Thy turned back to the woman quickly,her long elven ears twitching once."Going where?"

"To..to.."she bent foreward and tried to sound quiet"The local strip club"she finished.

Thy rolled her eyes and sighed,but she didn't have pupils,so no one could really see the exasperated gesture.

"Do I need to get you anything..Miss?"the woman replied.

"No..I've gotten all That I needed thank you"she nodded her head and promptly left the establishment.Vilede had been waiting outside for her,knowing not to go into such places without her permission.When he saw his master it yawned and quickly kept up with her.

"Well..now this will be odd"she said as she to headed for that same club.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:29 pm
After walking through one of the many dark alleys that this city had,Thy finnaly found that strip clud. She had decided it was ridiculous to go inside,so instead she appraoched the bouncer.

Not wantint to cause trouble,she made Vilede wait in hiding upon one of the fire-escapes that were above her,slightly off to the right as well.

Luckily for the bouncer,it wasn't night time,but mid-day. If it was,he'd probably be scared shitless from two white dots approaching him from teh shadows.As it were,he wasn't,and the approach of an elven woman was astonishing.Determined not to lose his composure,the bouncer stood straighter.

"No weapons allowed"he stated.

Obviously he was refering to the swords she had buckled on her belt,and the bow she kept on her back.Thy glanced at her swords and then back up at the bouncer,blinking twice before answering.

"I'm not entering this filthy place,it would be disgraceful to all Elven kind"she sneered a bit and held up the theifs picture."Ever see him?"

The bouncer obviously took the comment as an insult because his jaw clentched for a moment before answering."I wouldn't know..alot of people come by here..."

Sighing,Thy knew what this man was after,all humans craved it like they were addicted to it. She flicked three gold pieces into the air,like coins they flipped end over end before the bouncer snatched them in his hand mid-flight.

"Yea I saw him,he came in,stayed a bit and then left. Didn't say anything,but left with one of the showgirls"he finished.

"Do you know where they went?"she replied.

"No,but I recomended a hotel he could've stayed at"

With another sigh she asked the assumed question out loud."And what was that Hotel"

"The Nerina Hotel,on 5th street"

"Thank you"she stated,not sounding very thankful at all.

Thy hated dealing with greedy humans,it made her job all the harder.For now,she'd pay a visit to that Hotel,and maybe get exactly where that guy was staying.She turned from the bouncer and hed back down the alley,whistling in a high-pitched Shrill.Vilede jumped form the fire-escape and landed infront of the Bouncer,much to his suprise,then followed Thy.

Laventhros Ormus

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:35 pm
((O.O wow, those last few posts were hella long... I feel all...noobish and stuff...))

Lao silently looks over the people that pass him and sigh softly to himself. After hesitating, he stops playing the music he was before, and quickly heads in the direction where bounty hunters get their missions.

After what seemed like hours, but more realistically it was about thirty minutes, Lao reached the bounty hunter blackboard and looked at the other male that seemed to be looking for a job as well. He wanted to say something to him, but he decided that it would be best to just leave him be and look for his own job. "Let's see what's going on today..." His yellow eyes seemed to flicker as he scanned the board, pausing his gaze to notice that there was need for heavy lifters and he sighed softly. "Well...it's not the best job...but I'll take it..." Lao whispered softly as he walked into the pub to get the information for his next job.

((Okay. Thanks, and I see why my posts arent as long as yours. I don't have the attention span for that. lol ))
((EDIT!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:01 pm
{Mind you it took me 10-20 minutes to type of each of those.-Looks at each of the post times- Oh..took me 16 minutes to post the second one. o-o
And to answer your question,the jobs are posted in every cafe,pup,etc. So just say you took on the job and finish it.
If there was any real Bounty Hunters IRL,you'd see that there were always multiple bounty hunters on one case. It was just a matter of who caught the person first,or who killed the person first. Obviously,for transport missions this is different.
}

Thy had finnaly reached this...Nerina Hotel. It was small,shabby,and well..for lack of a better phrase: 'a dump'

When she entered,she made sure Vilede stayed,because she knew he could smell whatever that hotel had in terms of food.Immediatly she made her way to the front desk and showed the person the picture."Um...I've seen him...but I didn't check him in."

This pulled another sigh from Thy's lips as she pocketed the picture.

"Well can you check whoever checked in between 12pm and 3am?"She choose those times because that was the time that the Strip club closed for the night,to open about 4-5 hrs later.Of course,if he had checked in and stayed with that showgirl,he was bound to have been up till atleast 2am,which meant he should still be sleeping.

"Oh! we have one person checked in around that time,he's in room 204"

"Thank you"and with that she turned to the halls that lead to the elevator to kae her to said room,but she called for Vilede first.

"Wait you can't go up there without-"the doors closed and Vilede headed up to the second floor.

"Well this will be intresting"she chuckled and plucked her bow from her back,nocking an arrow but not pulling it back all the way.

Vilede growled and extended its claws,stretching a bit to get ready.

As soon as the door opened Thy was out of it and moving down the halls with the stealth only an elf could accomplish. She reached the door and saw it needed a key to get in.Like thats going to stop me.
She motioned to the door,in which Vilede nodded and backed away,then roared as it launched its 300lb body against the door,which promptly busted open in a clatter.

Thy was in the room at once,pulling the arrow back and aiming it at the prone form on the bed.

The form was the man,but he had woken up startled with the breaking of the door and got up,holding the blanket to his groin and wondering what the hell was happening.He noticed,subconciously that the girl he brought here had left.Figures,probably took all ma money to

Thy on the other hand trained her arrow on the guy's chest."I'm placing you under arrest for the robery of the bank"at which point the man's eyes got as big as sacuers and his hand went to the drawer on the side of the bed.

Thy immediatly channeled some of her mana into the point of the arrow and loosed it.

Concussive Shot

She didn't say that obviously,but that was the spell she had imbued into the arrow tip.The arrow shot through the air,the tip flaring with what looked like black light,or an absense of white light...
The man had gotten as far as opening the drawer when the arrow hit him hard in the chest. Normally said arrow would pierce his chest and probably kill him. But this instead seemed to hit him and vanish in a flash. He'd find himself unable to move at all as the magic of the arrow froze his body for the moment.

At which poitn and time Thy crossed the room swiftly and pushed the man face down onto his bed."Nice try"she spoke as she bound his hands.Of course,once the affect had wore off she had obviously let him put on some pants,then led him out by slinging him over her shoulder,an odd way to carry someone of his size,by some one of her size and lean-ness.

After paying for the door she had broken(which left her practically broke)she left the establishment and headed for the authorities,so she could turn in her bounty.

Laventhros Ormus

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:50 pm
After getting a drink from a nearby pub, he took on the construction job and slowly walked to the destination. "Why did I take this job again? Well, I could use a tune up..." Lao said softly, weighing out the reasons why he needed the money from this job. "Well, I will be helping out someone, and I do like feeling useful." His eyes softly lit up with happiness and he began to walk faster to the street that he had to help build on. Suddenly, he stopped as he looked at a female that seemed different from every other girl he had seen in his lifetime. Her ears were long, and her hair was odd color for any human. And his curiosity not only peaked when he saw that she was carrying a man over her shoulder, but the sight of the tiger that seemed to be her pet. "Wow...I wonder who that is...?" He whispered out loud to himself.

((Srry I took so long, I was doing a few chores for my mom...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:02 pm
Thy's ears twitched as she heard the comment about her. She was an elf after all. Ignoring the person who had said it,she continued to what the humans called a 'police station' which was actualy a bunch of authorative figures milling around and taking calls for other authorative figures.

"I'll never understand this place"she said as her head shook.

Entering said building she promply dropped the man on a bench"I'm here to claim a bounty"in which the clerk replied:

"On whom?"

"The thief that robbed the bank"

"Which thief,the worlds full of 'em"

She rolled her eyes again and described the assignment. The clerk looked at the man on the bench and gave Thy the bounty,which she pokedted and left the building.

"Humans"

Laventhros Ormus

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:18 pm
Unfortunately for Lao, his curiousity got the better of him and he ended up following the elven(is that right?) female to the police station. By the time he realized what he was doing, she was coming out of the station and Lao quickly looked from left to right, hoping that she wouldn't have noticed that he had followed her. "Oh no, what do I do?! What if she's not friendly and attacks me?!" He would've been alright, but his thinking was programmed to be like most humans he saw, which was weak and easily worried.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff