Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:50 am
Jack growled as he snapped at the man's hand, Alena shot Jack a look as jack growled but laid down.
"This is Jack. He is about 10 years old. I got him when I was 7. He is an Ice dragon with a bad temper. But I'm sure he'll get over it." She said smiling.
"He misses the battles and wars we were into." She said, Jack growled but sighed.
"You could let me talk, you know." Jack said aloud in both of the persons in front of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:55 am
"nice to meet you Jack" he bowed respectfully to the dragon "i am sure it will be a pleasure having you two on our dragon riding and chemistry staff" he smiled and pointed to a small cove "thats where the dragon eggs are when they hatch the students can choose their dragons and get to know them" i smile at alena "so would you like help with your things i can take them to your dorm for you" i smile warmly  

Atamous

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:59 am
Jack growled, while Alena smiled back as warmly, "I would like that. Please be careful though with me Chemistry things, they are very fragile." She said as she motioned to the shadows around as Little puppets came up from the shadows and started un-tieing the Things and dropping them carefully on the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:01 pm
Rina was carrying her stuff and looking around. She walked forward not noticing there were steppes she tripped over them and dropped her suitcase. "Ouch." She said noticing she scratched her ankle.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:02 pm
i smile and clap my hands together and i slam them to the ground behind me and form two golems "ok listen you two these are very fragile things so be careful" i directed them and then carried your things "guys it dorm 13 and BE CAREFUL" i smile "would you like to come to the cafe and chat"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:04 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina was carrying her stuff and looking around. She walked forward not noticing there were steppes she tripped over them and dropped her suitcase. "Ouch." She said noticing she scratched her ankle.
i walk over to you "hello i am atamous the headmaster and teacher of alchemy and botany i am just one of many clones around the school to help students and staff would you like some help?" i smile and hold out a hand  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:06 pm
Rina looked at himand blushed a bit takeing his hand. "Thank you." She said in a small voice embarrased by her entrance  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:07 pm
Atamous
i smile and clap my hands together and i slam them to the ground behind me and form two golems "ok listen you two these are very fragile things so be careful" i directed them and then carried your things "guys it dorm 13 and BE CAREFUL" i smile "would you like to come to the cafe and chat"

"I wouldn't mind. Jack, why dont you head to the cove and check the eggs out, the you can fly over the field. Dont go to far though." Jack nodded as he Roared and took of towards the cove.
Alena smiled as she started walking with the man.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:08 pm
he smiles "you must be rina the master will see you in a little bit but for now you must wait in the cafe ok?" he points her in the direction "The headmaster is very interested in meeting you since his favorite element is water just remember don't touch his wings if you ever get the chance to see them they are magnificent"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:10 pm
Elvira_Cross
Atamous

"I wouldn't mind. Jack, why dont you head to the cove and check the eggs out, the you can fly over the field. Dont go to far though." Jack nodded as he Roared and took of towards the cove.
Alena smiled as she started walking with the man.
"you are just one of two very interesting people i wanted to meet since you have a ice dragon and the other person has abilities over water and water base elements are my favorite elements as well as the base water" he smiles as he walks towards the cafe'  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:11 pm
"Okay thank you." She said and walked over to The cafe with her stuff. My stuff can't get any heavier. She thought Arriving at the Cafe  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:13 pm
Alena nodded, "Yes. My power although is over Shadow's. Though as young as I am I have still been in a war and have excellent uses over my powers." She said smiling. They arrived in the cafe as she took a seat near somewhere.
"Jack is a very.. He loved the rush of battle and being cooped up in a school doesn't really excite him." she said.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:16 pm
i walk in smiling and i see where alena was sitting i look at rina "finally the two most interesting people i wanted to meet are here you are the first to get the invitations to the school i learned of your mishaps and misery and how you gained your powers and such and that intrigued me rina i would like for you to meet alean and alena i would like for you to meet rina you both are the first of many to come to this school" i point to you both  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:18 pm
Alena extended a gloved hand, "Nice to meet you Rina." Alena said, smiling, "I will be your Chemistry and Dragon Riding teacher." She said, smiling.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:20 pm
Rina shyly shook her hand. "Nice to meet you too." She said ignoring the small pain in her ankel  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff