Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Comatose (Full: Feel Free to Lurk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Joining!
  Reading ^w^
  Lurking...
View Results

Under_Siege32

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:13 pm
Vincent Marconanomous.... The newest member. Wow, what an achievement he thought. "Yes...Yes i guess i am arent I." He sighed after the word "I" left his mouth. What to do now he thought. This could get boring.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:12 am
Akriel walked up to the Main Ilium Hall, it had been a long time since he'd been summoned here. He could think of very few reasons why he would be summoned again. He entered the Hall and saw Vincent and Orion. So they had been summoned too. He bowed to each in turn, he was one of the very few people who trusted Orion. "I Don't suppose either of you know why we are here?  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Under_Siege32

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:41 am
Vincent laughed. Heh, he hadnt known why he was brought here, but he had a pretty good idea of it. He looked around and said quietly to himself And then there was one..... Although Vincent was much younger and much more inexperienced, he was not a stupid man, not a stupid man at all. He considered himself smart, as a matter of fact.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:48 am
Well I'm sure we'll be told in due time Akriel said resigningly We're just waiting for Alena  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Horologist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:00 pm
"Yes." Orion nodded. "I'm sure she'll be along soon.
As to why we are here, I'm afraid it was me who sent out the summons. I'll give full detail as soon as our colleage arrives..." He said sitting down in the tall handsome chair.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:26 am
--kneels down in the seiza position ((Seiza Image)) and begins writing in his book--  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Under_Siege32

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:56 pm
Vincent sat down in a chair, and leaned against his knees with a horrible posture. He was getting terribly bored, and he started to twiddle his thumbs. Goodness, this girl take forever he thought to himself. It could be another hour or so. He stood up and looked to Orion. His eyes widened. "What are we doing here?". he said sternly enough so that he thought the message of telling him now would be a good idea actually got through.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:22 pm
Orion gave out a small sigh and watched the door for a moment. "Well," He said turning his attention to the other two and crossing his legs loosly. "I'm not sure if your aware, but just a fortnight ago I was summoned by God to dicuss the recent events that took place on the Eastern border..." He said slowly, lacing his ivory-white fingers.  

The Horologist

Under_Siege32

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:26 pm
Vincents eyes quirked, and now he seemed intrigued. Summoned by god..... wow. "As you were saying?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:32 pm
"Well as you know it has been determined that some form of demon was the cause of the attack. What wasn't released the the public was that this intuder killed five of the residents in that building.
Being blunt, that is impossible. No ordinary deamon can bring down an Angel by itself so either it wasn't alone or we have a serious breach." Orion said gravly.

The Horologist

Under_Siege32

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:38 pm
Vincent stood up and his eyes widened. "Woah, woah woah, what are you talking about? There is no way your getting a team of people together to fight this thing. I am to young to see a demon..... for real...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:44 pm
Luna walked to the Ilium Hall. "Why was she called to go?" She arrived seeing almost everybody there. "Hello." She said to everyone.  

SweetHugz

The Horologist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:46 pm
'Your looking at one right now.' Orion though to himself heavily.
He raised his brow.
"Calm down, I assure you that was not the intent of this meeting." He said with a calming hand. "Our Lord has advised me that all of Ilium be locked down immediatly. With the exception of you two the rest of the angels are to go an a sweep of the city; though your welcome to join if you'd like.
He dosn't expect you to do something your not trained for Vincent."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:51 pm
"Oh...ok... And if i were to go on this sweep what is going to happen? Nothing? I would imagine? Right? Right?" He looked around, and saw the other woman walk into the hall.  

Under_Siege32

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:52 pm
Luna sat down on a chair next to Orion. "So Orion, we were called here because..wait aren't we missing a person?" She said looking for Alena.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff