Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Ichigori Academy (OPEN!!! ^_^ Needs people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How does it look?
  Meh, pretty good.
  Great Job^^
  I don't like it...
  It Sucks!!!
View Results

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:33 pm
*edited*

"So, is there anyth-" Andy was cut off abruptly as Mr. Jinkou came crashing down in front of them. "What the hell!" He exclaimed, suprised. Then he recognised who it was. "Oh..." He sighed. "You really have to stop doing that, sir."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:35 pm
"Um...The building for alchemy and magic..my dorm room.. the science building and the fighting class." she said as she looked at her schedule.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:43 pm
Andy faced Alena. "Well...." He thought for a moment. "Alchemy and Magic are both taught in the magic lab." He pointed to an ancient looking building. " Science is taught in the main building, and fighting is in the dojo." He indicated each of these places as he talked. "And the dorms are in that building right beside us."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:45 pm
Eddie made his way through the school grounds and got to the dorms. He leaned against a wall near two others students talking.  

awe5rqfvaw3241

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:51 pm
Alena smiled, "Alright, well I guess Ill put my things in my dorm then." she said as she picked up her Cello and case once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:53 pm
Gureshi climbed out of the crater he had made in his, abrubt landing. "Where's the fun in that you can't learn anything properly if you always succeed...wait that doesn't sound right..." Scratching his chin Gureshi looked around mumbling under his breath, "upper roof damage...crater...another month free work."  

Gureshi

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:57 pm
Andy watched Alena go. He would catch up with her later. He casually strolled over to Mr. Jinkou. "Are you okay, Sir?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:02 pm
Gureshi turned to Andy, "Yes, though my bank account is going to take another month to get off the ground." Scratching his head he chuckled, "Maybe you're right about the explosions, I'll never get paid if I keep this up." It was true to, he'd been working at the school to repair damages for over three years now.  

Gureshi

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:04 pm
Alena felt like she was being watched by a student but shrugged. She looked and found dorm number 3.
"Alright.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:06 pm
"Why don't you just use an alternate test site?" This suggestion seemed like an obvious solution. Then again, Jinkou never seemed to be entirely sane...  

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

Gureshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:14 pm
Gureshi started laughing, hard, calming down he pulled out his book letting it float infront of him again. "Well I tried that once, when I first started getting paid, I went about ten miles away to test a spell..." pausing he scratched his chin, "if I recall that one sent me through the three mountains over there and the school. I woke up in debt again..." he said pointing at a space where there was only a lake and a couple of mossy rocks, no mountains for over twenty miles.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:19 pm
Andy laughed ruefully. "Well, that stinks." He said sympathetically. "Well, I'll talk to you later, Sir." He said, as he turned towards the dorms.

((I hate to create and run, but i need to leave. Gureshi will help me keep an eye on the thread. I'll be back tomorrow!))  

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

Gureshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:26 pm
"Right see you another time Andy." chuckling Gureshi headed back out to the meadow to test another spell, "If anyone needs help follow the boom." he said while magnifying his voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:02 pm
Andy walked into his dorm, dorm 1. He wondered if the school would stick him with a roommate. He pulled a book from his backpack and flopped down on the bed. He opened the book and began to read.  

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:50 pm
Kumi was silently walking up the grass towards the school. It was her first year here and she was quite nervous. She sighed looking up at the school and looked around hoping she wasn't late."Oh...I wonder where everyone is right now..?"she asked herself nervously and looked back at the school noting all the extra buildings. She suppsed they must be other classrooms.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff