Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Yes
  No
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:23 am
Rina walks over and sits in a chair. She used her light magic lighting the room up a bit more. She looked around again. Weird.....It still dosent feel right for some reason She thought  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:26 am
Nicholes
as time begins to pass by, he starts to venture forth outside of the ruins, where he meets and discusses with others, who are deemed evil and demonic, who dwell within the woods, after another hour he ventures back and simple stands around the corner from his room, praying in the chapel quietly  

Dustieno

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:28 am
Rina fell asleep while sitting in the chair. She had her wings cover as much oh her as they could and the light magic was gone so it was a bit darker in the room so she could sleep.
((i gotta go sorry. Night))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:32 am
[ then I will be going to sleep as well, thankies >><< ]
Nicholes
after he finishes, he leans agaist the wall outside his room and simply waits untill he passes into sleep, if he was standing there he would not be as well rested, but at least no one should bother her  

Dustieno

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:48 am
Kumi stood leaning against a tree with her wings out to stretch them a bit. She was turning a small flower over in her hand and sighed looking at it. She raised her head and looked up at the sky wondering what she would do today.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:28 am
After a few hours of sleep Rina woke up. She opened her eyes and made a small light ball so she could see. She yawned. "I guess that was a better sleep then last night." She mummbled quitly to herself I wonder if they have any showers or at least something to take a bath besides a lake. She thought standing up to go wonder around  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:07 pm
Kumi blinked and heard someone walking around but wasn't sure f she shoukd chek it out. She wen back to looking at the small flower in her hands and sighed."If only I could be as unnoticed and free as this flower..."she whispered.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff