Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Article about Summerfest... [edit] NEW SONG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

found on
  http://patdonline.com/
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:34 pm
Oh yeah xd One girl just screams. Someone else yells "oh my god." And everyone else pretty much cheers and screams too xp

And I'm going to bed now, so good night! whee heart Sweet dreams! (about fairy tales and love and the boys from the greatest band on the planet!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:37 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
I was just watching that part before the new song, and did anyone else notice that Ryan actually SPOKE on stage? eek It was only a few words, and I couldnt make out what he said, I think he said, "What was the thing?" or something like that. But dang. RYAN SPOKE ON STAGE! eek

I woke up this morning and like, the first thing I thought about was "OMG. NEED INTERNET. POSSIBLE NEW PANIC! SONG! OMGOMGOMG." Then my eyes popped open. xD I just didnt check out the guild until later on. I was still spazzing out. I couldnt process correctly. xD

You're right about the demos thing. sad Now that I think about it, those demos had MORE lyrics than the actual song on the album did.

Sometimes I think it's more fun when Brendon performs like that on stage, instead of all serious. Like, during the Nothing Rhymes With Circus tour, everything was planned and rehearsed like crazy, and Brendon didnt really say anything that wasnt in his script. But like, this show, Summerfest, it seemed a lot more layed back, and like you said, whatever popped into Brendons head, he said. It just kind of reminded everyone that these kids are only like, 20 years old.

First off, sorry if that last post is huge xp Those are the only pictures I've seen so far.

And yes I heard Ryan too! But I didn't hear what he said, I don't think he was talking to the crowd, really.

I really had not realized that they would perform a new song at Summerfest. It just never occurred to me... So it was a wonderful surprise! Now I'm thinking, maybe they'll play it at Decaydance Fest! Or a different new song... and now I'm even more excited about that than I was. Which I though was impossible xp

And yeah, it's fun when things are casual 3nodding I always forget how young they are, even though it's one of the things I like about them. It's easy to relate to them when you think that only a few years ago they were in high school, living normal lives.

I think Ryan was talking to Brendon, making fun of him because Brendon kept saying, "Heres the thing" after like, every song.

Wait, are you going to Decaydance now?

Yeaahhh. What you just said reminded me of this part on the DVD that Spence talked about. (I typed up the whole DVD) D=

Spence from DVD
We all came right out of high school, except for Ryan who was only in his first semester of college, so we didn’t really know what it was like to have a career. At that point, we were kind of making the decision of what we wanted to do with our lives. This happened to be uh… a choice. And I think if we were all 23, 24, 25, and had to make the decision of doing…at that point we would of all been in college or would have some form of a solid job. That decision would have been a little bit different at that time. I mean, this is still something we’ve only been doing for a few years, so to us it was still kind of that dream of being able to be a musician. We’ve never done it and had a downfall, and then kind of kept trying to do it. So, we got really lucky on how quick everything happened.

Spence from DVD (different part)
I guess things have changed so much, and I guess that kind of gives you the perspective of how fast things have happened for us in the past year. When you talk to someone you haven’t seen in two years, it kind of makes you realize how much you have done, and how much your life has changed from two years ago.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:40 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Ohh yeah I saw that video, when the guys' "stats" were revealed xd heart

Haha. It's kind of funny that everyone there could hear her. But seriously. How annoying!

I found the pictures on Buzznet 3nodding
I didn't really notice the reactions... (it's late so I have to keep the volume really low..) but if I were there, I probably would have jumped for joy! xp

It's weird to think about that Summer tour only last year at this time. It seems like it was five years ago. xD

Ohhh. Buzznetttt. <3

I hope that a professional photographer will release some of the photos they took.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:43 pm
Decaydance Fest is the concert in Paris that I'm going to, the one I begged my mom to take me to and she said yes! (Posted about it in Other Bands subforum) Sooo yeah. I'm going to that! mrgreen heart

Spencer's right, they've been lucky. I mean, wow. What an experience. It must be pretty incredible to be them surprised

Although obviously it's not only luck. They're talented!

Polyphonic Twilight

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:47 pm
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight

Haha. It's kind of funny that everyone there could hear her. But seriously. How annoying!

I didn't really notice the reactions... (it's late so I have to keep the volume really low..) but if I were there, I probably would have jumped for joy! xp

It's weird to think about that Summer tour only last year at this time. It seems like it was five years ago. xD

Ohhh. Buzznetttt. <3

I hope that a professional photographer will release some of the photos they took.
You think so? I honestly feel like just yesterday I was at Pukkelpop, absolutely in awe of being so close to P!ATD. And now it's only another month until I'll be there again... To me, it feels like the school year really flew by. Well, not the school year... but 2007 so far.

I hope so too. I also hope the performance was recorded professionally... high quality versions of the new song! That'd be awesome.

But now I really am going to bed xp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:50 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Decaydance Fest is the concert in Paris that I'm going to, the one I begged my mom to take me to and she said yes! (Posted about it in Other Bands subforum) Sooo yeah. I'm going to that! mrgreen heart

Spencer's right, they've been lucky. I mean, wow. What an experience. It must be pretty incredible to be them surprised

Although obviously it's not only luck. They're talented!

Oooohhh yeah. Whoops. I forgot. redface

3nodding <333 I love Panic! At The Disco.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:54 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight

Ohhh. Buzznetttt. <3

You think so? I honestly feel like just yesterday I was at Pukkelpop, absolutely in awe of being so close to P!ATD. And now it's only another month until I'll be there again... To me, it feels like the school year really flew by. Well, not the school year... but 2007 so far.

I hope so too. I also hope the performance was recorded professionally... high quality versions of the new song! That'd be awesome.

But now I really am going to bed xp

Oh, I feel the same way about when I saw them live. That seems like yesterday. But when I think about like, when I really started to get into Panic!, it was like, last summer. And I feel like I've been a Panic! At The Disco fan since the day I was born. When really, the boys were only about five years old when I was born. xD

OH YEAH. I'd love a high quality version of the new song. <333

Sleep well. ^^ Don't dream of too many fairytales. D=

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:24 pm
Haha wow I think that the song is kind of cheesy(in a good way, if that makes any sense) and it sounds like it would fit perfectly in a Disney movie.
xd
I absolutely love it!
I can't wait for more news.

EDIT: that video that Prime found is hilarioouussss.
"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!"  

Bilvy

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:19 am
`PrimeRib
Oh, I feel the same way about when I saw them live. That seems like yesterday. But when I think about like, when I really started to get into Panic!, it was like, last summer. And I feel like I've been a Panic! At The Disco fan since the day I was born. When really, the boys were only about five years old when I was born. xD

Oh. Yeah I know what you mean. I also feel like I've been a fan since... forever. But really it hasn't even been two years yet! surprised

How did we survive our pre-Panic! years?! xp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:11 am
Bilvy
Haha wow I think that the song is kind of cheesy(in a good way, if that makes any sense) and it sounds like it would fit perfectly in a Disney movie.
xd
I absolutely love it!
I can't wait for more news.

EDIT: that video that Prime found is hilarioouussss.
"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!"

rofl IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:13 am
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib

Oh. Yeah I know what you mean. I also feel like I've been a fan since... forever. But really it hasn't even been two years yet! surprised

How did we survive our pre-Panic! years?! xp

Ughh. I don't know.

I used to be obsessed with Ben Wallace from the Detroit Pistons before I became obsessed with Panic! At The Disco. After he went to the Chicago Bulls for more money, I was crushed. I needed a new obsession. Then I heard "IWSNT" on the radio. Hahaha. ;D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:21 am
rofl
Wow.

The Chicago Bulls... that's basketball, right? xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:27 am
Yeah. NBA.

stare Jon is probably a fan of the Bulls.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:35 am
You're not, I take it xd (-> A Bulls fan)
I like the Celtics surprised heart

Not that I follow basketball at all. But we used to have satellite TV and they showed NBA basketball and so I watched sometimes. And my dad is a big Celtics fan, so my brother also is. (They both play basketball, well, my dad used to...) And yeah... that's the only reason I like the Celtics. Plus green is a pretty color xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:39 am
Polyphonic Twilight
You're not, I take it xd (-> A Bulls fan)
I like the Celtics surprised heart

Not that I follow basketball at all. But we used to have satellite TV and they showed NBA basketball and so I watched sometimes. And my dad is a big Celtics fan, so my brother also is. (They both play basketball, well, my dad used to...) And yeah... that's the only reason I like the Celtics. Plus green is a pretty color xp

Green is my least favorite color. xd Seriously.

You should start liking the Pistons.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They know how to rock on. cool

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces