Clarinet ( or bass clarinet )
  DrumsChimes and other drummy stuff
  Double Reeded ( Oboe, Bassoon )
  Piano
  Other
View Results

xXx Musical Dreams xXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:04 pm
I"m not in band anymore... But, I was in the school band from grade seven to grade twelve playing the clarinet. Now I just play the clarinet whenever I want.

So... I'm not much of a band geek... more so a music geek... or clarinet geek... or whatever haha.

But, I can also (kind of) play the guitar... I used to play the piano, and I can still play a few tunes.
I play my cousins flute whenever we're together with our instruments... I can play hot cross buns... And... that's about it... I always mean to get further through her teaching books... but, we don't play our instruments together often enough... so I have to relearn the notes every time we do ha ha!
I can easily pick up a tune on the saxophone... Don't ever know what notes I'm playing, but give me a tune, and I'll probably play it back for you.
I tried playing my grandpa's trombone once... That was a lot of fun... Very interesting, but fun!
And, finally, I forgot my clarinet one day in band, so I got to try the drums... That was so much fun. I think I played the bass and the snare that day. Haha. Didn't get so lucky the next time I forgot my clarinet razz

And yeah... that's about it...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:39 pm
Dobutsu Nushi
ive been playing the flute for 5 years and im in marching band. heart

i LOVE band! heart

FLUTES OWN!!!! heart heart heart

yeah! were awesome!
I just started in August, but I'd have to say Im pretty good at it considering my short music career x3

ms froog

boredom_is_death

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:37 pm
I play alto sax, and my future boyfriend plays the tombone!!!

Saxes are just awesome. 3nodding Trombones are...HOT. whee

So. Who else has an evil Band Director? Ours shuts us out of class in 20 degree weather if we talk until we shut up. I'm not that fond of her...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:22 pm
BAND NERD POWER!!!! scream scream scream

YEAH!!!!

I'm sax player. and my girlfriend is a clarinet player.

I turn her on with my sexaphone mrgreen

Maru hatsune

Good-Tennis

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:33 pm
I play percussion as well. :]

I've played cymbals, bass drum, and snare for marching band. I also can play a drumset, and I'm learning a little guitar. I've learned 3 chords so far.

But yeah. I love percussion. I'm going to try out for Santa Clara Vanguard when I get to California. :]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:46 am
Damnation27
Clarinet, FTW.

Totally.
I play violin, clarinet, and saxophone, but my mom wants me to quit clarinet and saxophone because she think I'll be too busy because I'm taking all top courses next year (I guess I'm a band geek in multiple senses of the word....) But my teachers are all like, "OMJESUS LEARN THIS CONCERTO SO YOU CAN GO INTO MUSIC AND STUFF!!!" I mean, I discovered my love for classical music through my instruments, and I love them, but I don't know if I'm that devoted...
It's funny, because band used to be considered cool because all of the percussionists were the players and popular kids... XD Orchrestra's the real nerd thing at our school. ^^ And dungeons and dragons, of course.

~ELmihy  

Elmihy

Elmihy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:48 am
Maru hatsune
BAND NERD POWER!!!! scream scream scream

YEAH!!!!

I'm sax player. and my girlfriend is a clarinet player.

I turn her on with my sexaphone mrgreen

God... I've heard that joke waaaaay too many times... sweatdrop

~ELmihy  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:58 am
I'm not really a "band" geek, but I'm the bassist for my school's Jazz Band =D

xxsapphirethebunny

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:37 pm
I play trumpet, and my boyfriend is a percussionist. We started rookie camp this week, so I've been helping the freshmen learn how to march. It's difficult. Especially since they aren't very coordinated. ^^; They are pretty cool, though.  
Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff