Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
I Will Meet You After Twilight*Vampire RP*{Need Boys} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes!! Joining right now!!!
  No....! Its so boring about to go to sleep...... *Yawn*
  Who really cares?
View Results

Lillydoll Sayer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:03 am
Edward sat in his cold dank room,Staring out at the outside world he hadnt enjoyed sencer....her death.He grimced at the thought..His eye's lowered,The lonly sorrowfull eye's.He wore the same outfit..Today as that horrid day..It was the aniversory of her death..He didnt think he coudl bare this sick twisted world without her feel,Her angelic voice,The calming eye's.He sighed at the thought,Cautching a whiff of scent form her then jerked up.Looking around his room then peering out of the window.HIs thick straight balck hair waved off his shoulders and down his body "H...has she returned!?"He yelled out in question.His hands griping the window seal. Maybe hewould grab a glimpse of her.If she..He'd ....Then he thought I wouldnt know what to do if I saw her..again. The painfull realaztion of the truth struck him as he decided he would make his ushual rounds this night. Of wondering the street's. Head tilted to the stars the let him down. He sighed and made his way lazily into the dieing streets of their city. His red and gold embellished mens kimono style top fluttered and opned at the thighs leaving to strips of the high qaulity silk down his groin as well as the frount and back of his legs to the knee.His hair stayed untied...She always liked it like that..He pulled a small silver box from his pocket..He was going to give this to her..But..By the time he..He had to stop thinking.This was going to rip hiom apart to night. He coudlnt even feed like he needed to..he had fed in..days.and the others were worried.They didnt know his sorrow...Well..Not all of them did.. Jacob, John ,Noah ,And drew..they understood..They all lost them.The same time.. He paused grabing Sara's scent again,His mind angered. Who is doing this! who smells like her! Is this a trick? His eye's,Alittle livlyer then moments before looked around..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:12 pm
--Noah screeched to a halt outside a hardware store. It had been years since he'd ran just for exercise. It had always been for a reason. Otherwise he'd always be in one place. As he stared up at the starry sky his mind drifted into the past. Back when he had last seen his brothers, they'd all split off to different continents. Each one away to grieve alone for the loss of their loved ones. Edward had taken it pretty hard, to be honest so had Noah himself, but no-one had taken it as hard as Drew, he could barely stand remembering Faith. Just as Noah was wondering if he'd see any of them again, right on cue a figure appeared at the end of the street. Noah couldn't help bu tthink there was something familiar about the person--

"Edward?" He said to himself, "Edward! Is that you!?"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lillydoll Sayer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:40 pm
He came to a sudden stop,That voice...he knew it.His head turned. The cold stare fallend on Noah then softend. A smiled..That smile..Noone could smile like Edward.And for the first time in....God knows how long he was smiling.His brother "noah!? Noah thats you! How...What are you" he couldnt even think.Then that scent..The savory scent of sara flushed over his nose.His eye's closed as he turned his head..The park..thats where its coming from. Bout how? he was puzzled.. It has to be her..But how? He reliazed how silly he must look straining to see the park that was blocks away.He chuckled to himself then scoof in ridicule to himself. He looked to noah.It was his brother "You have changed a bit.Not a hair out of place..tell me...Word of the others?"His face saddened but still seemd...So...tough As if careless of hwat had happend..That was Edwards alright."I dont suppose so.." his head turned staring down towards the direction of the park. That was..Sara's favorit..Spot.His heart droped,Well if he had one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:54 pm
"It's good to see a familiar face" Noah answered, "I'm afraid you are the first I've seen since we all split, even if i haven't changed you sure have, you used to be near shoulder high to me. So the Big brother finally looks the part." He stopped for a moment. "Well you seem to be headed somewhere, I'll join you if you'll have me. I've been aimlessly wandering the country for about three years now." Hestood up and cracked his knuckles. "So how abotu you? Any news of Drew or Jacob? Perhaps even John, whom I wish I'd spent more time with when I had the opportunity?"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lillydoll Sayer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:00 pm
"not a word." he sighed softly,Standing a good bit over him now. His eye's looked around as he started for the park "Her scent is here..I think..They may have returned" he muttered to Noah. His hlefts hand pating his back "Of course you will join me..Do you have a place to stay?" He looked down to Noah,His feet falling soudnlessly to the pavement.The scent grew strongerIts her....I know its her[/] was what kept going through his mind.he coudlnt accept her dead for ever.She would return..and ON that day..he would hold her once again  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:16 pm
"Nah, you know me, I would always rather be up a tree rather than inside" he couldn't help his brother's head kept turning South-east. "Ed is there something bothering you?" He could take a guess at what might have his older brother all wound up. But surely it can't be.... He was sure but he couldn't shake the feeling, after all his older brother was rarely wrong about anything. It was difficult ot believe that it could have happened. Noah looked up at Edward, still waiting for an answer  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lillydoll Sayer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:31 pm
"Its sara.." he said softly,His walking picked up faster speed.Withing a few minutes they reached the park,By the rose bush..She sat..His sweet sara.She looked just as she had always.His body almost went limp..his skin paler than normal.."its...her..." he whipsered Looking to Noah. He was rigth..they were returning..But why now?Why not sooner.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:06 pm
"Are you sure? After all it is quite dark" Noah asked, he wanted it to be her, that meant the time had come, and the prophecy was being fulfilled. of course he couldnt speak to any of his brothers of the prophecy, it had been entrusted to him. He tried to remember what he'd been told.

When the Giants of Ice and Water align, Five sons will reunite with five daughters. But should this prophecy pass the lips of mortal or vampyr alike. A curse of unrequitted love shall befall the eternal bretheren

If it turned out that this was Sara, then that meant there was a chance that Noah would soon be reunited with Alex. Even though he normally kept his emotions well hidden, Noah couldn't help but smile as his brother went misty-eyed.

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lillydoll Sayer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:18 pm
he stood there Silence staring at her.he wanted so bad..To run forward calling her name.Hold her,Kiss her.be with her again like in another lifetime.but.It was no more than a love sick boys prayer.His eye's turned away form Sara. "Its her.Her scent,her eye's..Its Her." his voice droped like a rock into a still ocean.Things went silent around him.As if the world was paused for a moment then sped back up to cautch up.He turned.Coldly,Hurtly away.he knew There would eb nothing with his love..She would not know his face,His voice or feel.His eye's turned over his shoulder to gander at her again " My sweet sara..My moonlight...I see you cast high..Yet feel not you'r comforting light" he gave a scoff at himself then placed his hand on Noah's shoulder "Come brother..We need to return home..our home.." the home they were born in,grew in fell inlove in.He had never left.This was him land.His kingdom..And now he shared it again with those of his blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:04 pm
"Ok brother, but do not despair, for I am sure that if this truly is Sara, then you two will be together by the years end. And if I'm wrong let me be struck by plague and disease for the rest of my eternity"

He had never seen his brother like this, then again he couldn't remember a time he hadn't been with Sara, a time he hadn't been perfectly happy, excepting her death of course. He was surprised to find himself more concerned about Edward and Sara than himself. He always thought when a chance came for him and Alex to be together again he'd be doing everything within his power to see it done I guess that's part of growing up. He put an arm around his brother and they walked under the glow of a full moon  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

luna-arcana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:02 pm
Hope silently watched the fountin. It was as though she had fallen prey to a hypnotic trance. While watching the water dance around, a calm, peaceful feeling swept over her. She sighed and looked around at the flower bushes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:46 pm
Jacob, sensing his brother's sorrow, walked over to his brother. "Hey, why don't you go for a walk outside? You've not been out in ages." he suggested, placing a hand on Drew's shoulder. He hoped Drew would cheer up a little after having some fresh air. His brother had been cooped up in the house almost everyday since Marry died.

Drew looked up at Jacob silently. At first, he began to reject the suggestion, but then he changed his mind. Maybe he needed some fresh air. He did need to clear his head after all. Drew nodded with a sigh. "Yeah, it does get boring sitting in here night after night." he said as he stood up. He walked over to the door, and with one last look at his brother he left the house.

Jacob felt relieved that his brother was going to take his advice. He sat down on the stool his brother had sat on and looked out the window. It really was a nice night tonight. Jacob smiled to himself as he thought about it.

Drew looked around as he began to walk down the street. Everything had changed since the last time he had ventured outside. The roads were paved and electric light posts were up to light a person's way. He took in his surroundings as he continued his walk.

Threadbare Memories

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:53 pm
Marri sighed, walking outside. The night was a beautiful one, something she loved. She sighed as she kept on walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:19 pm
[Jacob is in love with Marri.]
Marri turned around to see who had called her name, "Hello?" She called out looking around.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas