Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Future Samurai Vs. Future Ninja Vs. Farmer?!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Ninja
  Samurai
  Farmer
View Results

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:38 pm
Luna sat in a tree staring up at the sky she sighed."Well today seems rather boring no one to kill or no training to do."She muttered putting her hands behind her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:51 pm
Heihachi heard a mumble from the tree he was standing next to, looking up he saw a girl in ninja garb. Not being in anyway one to scorn...well...anyone, Heihachi raised his hand and waved excitedly to her, "Hello~!" he called, he wasn't exactly the cold samurai type.  

Miriana Palefire

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:06 pm
Hearing someone say something Luna looked down."Can I help you?"She asked as she jumped swiftly out of the tree landing next to the man that had greeted her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:58 pm
GaiaName: Daigo Himazaki
Name: Kane Watanabi
Class: Ranpu Ninja
Weapons: Katars
Armor: Custom-made hand shield that projects a disk-like beam to protect it's wearer. Can only be used to protect from rapid attacks.
Appearance: User Image
Biography: Kane was born in what's left of rural Japan. His parents left him in he care of his uncle, who hence taught him the way of ninjutsu. He trains religiously and never stops striving to be better than the ninja's in his clan.
Personality: Very outgoing and careless. His poor judgement makes others wonder sometimes if he's a ninja. He sometimes has a serious facial expression, but under it lies a smile that he only shows to women and friends.  

Daigo Himazaki

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:04 pm
Kane smiled as he watched the samrai and the ninja female chat in the distance. "Hmm, this should prove to be very interesting." Kane said as he breathed lightly, thinking that the ninja most likely felt his presence.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:08 pm
Feeling someone else close by she peered into the distance seeing a figure she smiled."Well it seems we have company."She stated her arms crossed over her chest.  

KageUmi

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:17 pm
Kane smiled and flipped out of the tree, landing on his feet perfectly. "Well, well...I haven't seen a kunoichi in a while." He said, slowly walking over to her with his arms crossed. "You best be heading in another direction. I don't want to have to hurt such a beautiful rose, such as yourself, just because she was at the wrong place at the wrong time." He smiled as he stood in front of her and gently placed his index finger and thunb under her chin so he could lift her face to look him in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:27 pm
She looked at him her purple eyes cold."And what makes you think that you were here first."She replied knocking his hand off her chin.  

KageUmi

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:33 pm
"Well aren't you the feisty one." Kane chuckled and pointed at his heart. "Tell ya what, if you surrender now and become my lackey for a year, then I may have some pity on you and let you live." He smiled like a child, knowing that this would agitate the girl and give him the chance to show off. "Oh, and the name's Kane. I just want you to know the name of the guy who you'll be under for a year, heheheh...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:41 pm
"Well how about you be my lackey for a year and I'll let you live."Luna hissed at him through clenched teeth trying not to lose her temper.Her dark eyes looked as if they were on fire.  

KageUmi

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:44 pm
"Sounds like a bet to me." Kane said, stepping back a little and putting his hands in his pockets. "You can use any weapon you want, and I'll just use my lower body, just to make things interesting." He said with a sly smirk on his face. "Oh, and just so you know, I like breakfast in the mornings everyday."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:52 pm
Rolling her eyes she drew her Katana it looked old but was a very powerful weapon."I hope you can cook."She answered as she readied for an attack.  

KageUmi

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:30 pm
Kane didn't move for the longest time. He stayed in a ready position and studied his opponent's stance. It seemed inpenetrable, and with very few openings that could lead to a swift counter-attack by her. He smiled at her style and began to laugh a little. "Well, are you gonna attack? Or have you given up already?" He said, egging her on a little.

((srry about the delay, I had to go to my dad's house))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:44 pm
((no problem))

Luna remained in the stance not wanting to accept the offer of the first attack. Her dark eyes staring at him with no emotion.  

KageUmi

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:50 pm
Kane shrugged and ran at his opponent, and when he was close enough, he sent a fury of kicks that were aimed at various pressure points of the girl's body that seemed to be unnaturally fast for a human being to do. As he continued his attack, he smiled knowing that she would attempt to look for an opening in his attack, like everyone else did.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff