Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:59 pm
Cassy smiled and went and sat on Collies stomach. " Hey buddy" she said playing with a strand of her hair. " You know someone in this house has a thing for you" She said giggling. Could she have made it anymore obvious. Well she could have flat out told her. But she wasn't that kind of sister.

Lovie walked to the boys room and picked a top bunck tossing his bag up there. He began to shove his clothes in drawers and he put in his blue I-pod ear buds in and turned it on. He got out his Bass guitar and plugged it into his amp. He sat at a chair and began to play the song he was listening to .  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:06 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
"Oof" was all Collie could say after Cassy sat on her stomach. She started laughing and paused her ipod. "Hola" she said smiling as she put her hands behind her head and looked up at her. "Hmm....that means either your a lezbo..." she said laughing as she stuck her tounge out at her "Or Lov likes me?" she yawned and attempted to sit up, failing she laid back down "You know your heavy and if you don't get off of me soon, i'll die from having my lungs crushed" she said laughing as she finnaly pushed Cassy off her and sat up, leaning against the back of the couch.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:11 pm
Cassy squeeled and fell off the couch. "Ow much" she said rubbing her head and getting up sitting back down on the couch. "YES!" she said smiling. She hoped she liked her brother back. She hoped tey would date, she hoped they would get married and have cute little punk babies... wait she was getting ahead of herself. She heard Collie say about how she was heavy. "Well im sorry we all can't be a toothpick like you collie. Some of us acctually eat."

Lovie smiled and thought about Collie. WHile playing his bass guitar. He loved how beautiful she was. Her sense of humor and how she got along with about everyone. Nobody could possibly hate her. The only thing that could make Lovie sad right now would be if Cassy had some how hinted or told Collie that he likes her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:16 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie let out a sarcastic gasp. "Excuse me? For your info I eat ALOT, you know that" she said laughing. She stuck her tounge out at Cassy and brushed a strand of hair out of her face. She looked down the hall to make sure Lovie wasn't coming. "Well, someone in this house has a thing for Lov too" she said winking, "But shhh don't tell him please? Or hint to him? I intend to tell him this summer, but i need to find the perfect time ok?" she said as she put her finger up to her lips. She laid back down on the couch and laughed, resting her hands behind her hands.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:26 pm
Cassy smiled and went and sat on Collie's knees. She slid down and layed ontop of Collie. She laughed. "I know. You eat way to much junk food.I have no idea how you do it. And I won't tell him. And look here he comes now." Cassy said pointing down the hall way to her brother.

Lovie had set his bass down and kept his music playing. He walked to the front and saw Cassy and Collie. " Hey girls" He said sitting in a stool next to the couch by Collie's head. He could smell her perfume and it was intoxicating him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:30 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
A soft smile came across her face. "Hey Lov" she said yawning a bit. "Did anyone else skip breakfast?" she asked as her stomach growled softly. She laughed a little and brushed hair out of her face. Looking up at Luv, which he happened to be upside-down due to the position she was in. She grabbed the earbud from his ear and put it in her own. "What'cha listening too?" she asked tilting her head backwards a bit.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:51 pm
Lovie blushed. " Carpal tunnel of love" He said smiling. It was low enough so he could hear a conversation. He smirked looking down on her , his face close to hers. The last time it was this close was when they were five and all three of them were taking baths together.

Cassy smiled. Collie and her brother looked so cute. She was so happy. she got off the couch and ran to the fridge pulling out some sushi. she shoved a couple peices into her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:10 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
She handed Lov the earbud back with a smiled and sat up. "I'm gonna get somthing to eat, come on" she said and ran after Cassy. She laughed softly as she shoved the sushi in her mouth. "Don't eat it all little piggy" she said sticking her tounge out at her. She opened the fridge and grabbed out a flat tortilla and spread some peanut butter on it. She folded the tortilla in half over and over again untill it she couldn't without possibly squeesing peanut butter out of it and took a bite.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)((thanks ^^))  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:17 pm
Cassy swallowed the sushi and stuck her tounge out at Collie. "Some breakfast" She said poking Collie in the side. Lovie was still coming down the hall. "SO when are you gonna tell lemur?" she said giving Lovie a code name.

Lovie was turning off his i-pod putting it in his pocket as he walked down the hall to the kitchen. Him and Cassy hadn't eaten since the night before. so he was as hungery as...well...as hungry as collie.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:25 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie rolled her eyes. "Gimmie time! I need to find the perfect moment to tell....Lemur" she said laughing a bit at the name. She took another bite of her tortilla and jumped up on the island counter in the middle of the kitchen. She slowly swung her legs back and forth, not hitting the side of the counter. “And besides its kinda awkward when someone else is in the room. But when the time comes I promise I’ll tell him” she said wispering to her as she sticking her tounge out at her.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:31 pm
Lovie got to the kitchen. He went to the fridge. He pulled out an apple. He went and sat on the counter next to Collie and he took a bite of apple. "Want a bite??" He asked Collie holding out his apple to her.

Cassy smiled. She winked at Collie then took her sushi into the living room leaving Collie and Lovie alone. in the kitchen. She smiled and plopped down on the coutch. She popped another peice of sushi into her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:37 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie shook her head slightly “Nah, no thanks” she said yawning. I shoulda known she’d want me to do it now….well…I guess it is perfect timing, I mean no ones here yet she thought to herself. She looked up at Lov and into his eyes. She took a deep breath and smiled softly. She leaned in, pressing her lips against his. She pulled back and turned her head straight, looking down at the ground. “I…I love you” she said quietly, she didn’t know why she was so nervous.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:44 pm
Lovie blushed a bright red. He didn't know what to say. He looked down at his apple. He took another bite his lips still warm from hers being on his. He was scared. Was this a joke. Pulling his leg. His bangs fell back infront of hie eyes over his cheek covering up some of the blush.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:48 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie's face began to turn hot and slightly pink. She didn't know what to do now. "I...i...i really do like you" she mumbled quietly. Does he not like me? Great, what if Cassy knew he didn't like me like that. Nah, she wouldn't do that, would she? she thought looking over at love. Her entire face had turned a soft pink by now and was slowly becoming redder.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:52 pm
Lovie's blush was still on his face. He shot the apple into the garbage. He kept looking at the ground. His hand slid ontop of hers and he took it lightly in his . He intertwined their fingers. " I really do like you to" He could hardly get it out. " But you looooove me" He said smiling looking up at Collie.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff