Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:03 pm
The machine pulling the cage whired as it was pulled against. Leon was being thrown rather painfully around. He grabbed the bars near the woman. "Please, Ma'am. Let go. Or it will take you." He said. "There's a way into the torture chamber where I'm headed. It's around in the back somewhere. I don't know where, but if you care to, Ma'am-" He was cut off by another sudden lurch. "If you care to, you might find me there. I won't get my hopes up, Ma'am." He said, giving a small, weak, helpless smile. The cage gave a last, strong lurch and plunged into darkness.
Leon came out in a darkened room, lit up only by a small fire in the corner. A guard was also in the room. His face was covered in a black mask. Leon's heart raced as he scooted to the back of his cage. At that moment, he knew that it was probably over. The guard opened the cage, reached in, and grabbed Leon by the coller around his neck. He walked to a chain in the wall and hooked Leon up there, his wrists and ankles. Leon was sitting down on the ground. He watched the guard reach up and grab something that was hanging down from the ceiling. He didn't know what it was, it was above him and it was only a shadow in the gloomy light of the room. It was long and rather thin and flimsy. Tears ran down his cheeks as the fear mounted and the fire began to die. He felt the guard put something around his neck. Then he knew that it had been a rope. He should have known that the guard would want a quiet death.... Be fore Leon had a chance to struggle, the guard pulled the other end of the tope, tightening it, pulling Leon up by his neck until he was no longer sitting, but hovering slightly off of the ground. The guard doused the fire, and everything went black.

Leon's eyes widened. He tried to pull his hands up to loosen the rope, but they were held by the chains. He couldn't breath, and he kicked his legs against the concret floor in a feeble attemt to struggle to his knees. But the chains on his ankles wouldn't allow this. He wanted to call out, but only a small, choked sound escaped his lips. He could hear a faint, far off chuckle as the guard heard and felt Leon's struggles getting weaker and weaker as the seconds past. As the pain began to mount, Leon's gray eyes began rolling in his head and he felt his life slipping. His consiousness faded and then was lost.

Marc wished he could do something to help the situation that was near by to him, but he could not. He quickly paid a guard and unlocked the cage. He held out his hand, the other in his pocket. "My name is Marc Shaw." He said, bowing slightly. "Might I ask yours??"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:04 pm
(( Wow long post.... sweatdrop ))  

LeonFisky

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:15 pm
Kasumi Sits In her Cage Her head in her legs. "Hopefully....Just hopefully...Someone gets me.....Someone...nice..." She stared at Leon...She looked at Him with teary eyes.."Leon........Are you leaving?" She said and then sniffled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:56 pm
LeonFisky
Marc wished he could do something to help the situation that was near by to him, but he could not. He quickly paid a guard and unlocked the cage. He held out his hand, the other in his pocket. "My name is Marc Shaw." He said, bowing slightly. "Might I ask yours??"

Maria quickly took his hand in hers and pulled herself out of the cage, her body shaking, her hand never letting go of his before recognizing what she was doing and let go, lowering her gaze in apology. Marc Shaw... she thought to herself and glanced up at him when he asked for her name. Turning her gaze over at the slave trader who had just recieved the money, he gave her a deathly glare and immediately took out the remote control for the shocking mecanhism for the collars and gave it to the owner. "Her names Maria. She doesn't have a last name which leaves you to give her one." The trader looked at Maria distastefully, "She never talks...but usually a shock of two gets her mouth running." he said before leaving to go to the front desk.

Maria watched the trader leave and glanced at her new owner, avoiding his gaze slightly, now feeling guilty and slightly weird about not talking. "Maria." she stated, answering Marc's question.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:25 am
Sakira let go, but she looked at the nearest door. She quickly opened it and tried to to look for the boy. "Poor boy." She thought. Sakira knew their must be a guard down here somewhere. She stumbled along the stairs,trying to look into the darkness until she fell down in front of someone. "Hello? Please I'll take the boy." She said handing out the money to someone who was probably the guard.

Rose sat in front of her cage and saw what happened. She wasn't scared of death. She slowly watch Maria got out her cage and she whispered "Good-bye and good luck on your new master."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:08 am
Marc watched the guard leave, frowning. He looked back at Maria and smiled kindly. He just held the reomte, not wanting to accidently push the button. "A lovely name, my dear." He said. "My car is just right outside of here." He said, turning and beginning toward the big doors at the front of the market.

The guard was quite suprised when a woman suddenly landed at his feet. "Uh, Ma'am-" He was about to tell her that this place was off limits, but she askd to buy the Hybrid. He held the money in his hand, the rope in the other. He put the money down on a nearby table and took out his flashlight. He shined it on the woman so that she could see him and he could see her. "I don't think you want this one, Miss. He's a Hybrid you see. Half human and half elf. I'm sure you will find a much better slave than this one. Besides...." He tugged the rope slightly. "I'm not sure that this slave is ah, 'For Sale' anymore." He dropped the rope. A small thud could be heard close by and the clinking of chains.

(( He isn't dead.... ))

LeonFisky

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:28 am
"Please sir! I'll take him." She said handing out extra money. "I'll pay you more. If you won't let me buy him then I tell everybody that this store is a rotten and cheap store and everyone would believe me." She said narrowing her eyes at the guard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:40 am
LeonFisky
Marc watched the guard leave, frowning. He looked back at Maria and smiled kindly. He just held the reomte, not wanting to accidently push the button. "A lovely name, my dear." He said. "My car is just right outside of here." He said, turning and beginning toward the big doors at the front of the market.
size]

Maria glanced at the trader and walked close to her new master silently, following him outside, her bare feet touching the ground gently. She looked around the crowded area and then up at the bright sky [[I'm assuming it's daytime???]] Reaching up she shaded her red eyes, feeling the heat on her albino skin, but she would not complain.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:41 am
The guard took the money. "Very well. I don't know what's left of it, but you can surely have it, Miss." He said. He quickly relit the fire to illumanate the room a bit better. The slave was sitting against the wall, his hands at his sides and his legs sprawled out in front of him. His eyes wern't closed all the way, but only white could be seen. His mouth was open slightly. He was motionless. "Have at him. He might still be alive." The guard said. "I'll leave the door open." He said. With that he proped the door open and left.

Marc led Maria to a smallish blue car. Nothing special. He opened the door for her on the passenger side. "You can sit here, or in the back seat. It's not to long of a drive. About an hour. But if you'd like to lay down it's more spacious back here." He said, motioning to the back.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:29 am
Sakira ran towards the boy. She untie the rope around his neck and helped him up. "Let's go home." She said softly helping him walk towards the door.  

SweetHugz

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:33 am
A man walks through the door. He looks around and his Neko ears perk up when he sees the cages in the back. "Slaves for sale, huh? poor souls"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:12 pm
LeonFisky
Marc led Maria to a smallish blue car. Nothing special. He opened the door for her on the passenger side. "You can sit here, or in the back seat. It's not to long of a drive. About an hour. But if you'd like to lay down it's more spacious back here." He said, motioning to the back.

Looking from the passenger seat to the back seat, her training of becoming a slave did not help her at all in making this decision. This is because she was not meant to make ANY decisions. She bit her bottom lip nervously and looked from the passenger seat to the back and chose to sit in the back. Climbing into the back she sat upright and fastened her seatbelt quietly, watching Marc while folding her hands in her lap.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:36 pm
Jade sat in the corner of her cage, tugging at her red, pink, and black collars, trying to rip them off. "What are these things made of?" She said frustratedly.
"Shut up you!" A guard yelled at her.
"Why don't you come in here and make me?" Jade retorted spitefully.
"You're asking for it she-elf," the guard yanked her out of her cage and hit his whip against her bare back.
"So are you," Jade turned around, punched him in the stomach, and put her hands around his neck, choking him.
"Hey!" Five other guards ran over and pulled her off of the guard she had attempted to kill. They bound her with more chains in her cage where she sat, glaring at them all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:20 pm
[[DoyouWannaBreakMyHeart and Konkaro where are your profiles?]]  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:21 pm
SweetHugz
[[DoyouWannaBreakMyHeart and Konkaro where are your profiles?]]

((i already sent mine to the owner... are we not supposed to start until we're accepted?))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff