Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Zombie Outbreak (Open! Send in your profiles!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna rp with us?
  Sure!
  Nah...
  I'm just here for the gold.
View Results

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:17 pm
One or two came out and Midnight jumped down as 1000's of more came out and attacked her as she jumped on a ladder and went back to the roof and pushed the ladder down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:43 pm
From Mikes rooftop position he saw another living person there. He saw her push her ladder down. He shouldered his rifle and started picking off zombies on the street. He shoon had to reload, they seemed to be an endless supply.  

bign15

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:12 pm
Midnight saw him and tossed him a pack of bullets and took out her two handguns and shot the zombies in the head over and over again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:46 pm
Jeanne heard gunshots outside. She finished putting on the holster, put the pistol in it, put the shoulder sheaves on, put the knives in those and grabbed her trusty bat.
She then exited her house, and from her family's poarch started shooting zombies.
A zombie shambled towards her. She grabbed her baseball bat and swung it- and missed. She jumped back to avoid the zombies lunge, and swung again.
*SMACK!* It made contact. She heard something break. She swung again and again till the zombies brains lay on the poarch.
Jeanne looked up, and saw more zombie come her way.
"Well, s**t." She said.  

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:31 pm
midnight saw a girl trying to get the zombies away and took two out then went back to fighting the others and then jumped down and did a rol and stud beside the girl with twin sword out and cuting zombies heads off "I'm midnight and you are." she said cutting another zombies head off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:31 pm
Mike noticed another person on the ground and deemed it too dangerous to keep sniping. He pocketed the pack of bullets and jumped off his roof to land on grass. He rolled, and in seconds was standing with both .45s in each hand, he emptied both clips into a horde of endless zombies, as he slowly made his way to the other two.  

bign15

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:34 pm
It wasn't until she had finished bashing the brains out of the nearest zombie's ears (((Figure of speech lol))) that she comprehended the other girls comment. She paused and turned to look at her.
"I'm Jeanne. Nice to meet you."
She then set her bat aside and pulled out her knives, slashing through the face of a nearby zombie, followed by a stab directly to the brain.
"Lather, rinse, repeat." she mummered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:35 pm
Midnight looked at him then her "finally you came over.and same to you"Midnight took out seveal more zombies.  

TheGothicPunk666

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:55 pm
"So, how many more can there be?" Jeanne asked as she sliced through the scalp of a zombie, taking a good chunk of it's brain out too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:00 pm
He emptied both clips, holstered his guns, and drew his homemade bowie. "I don't know, but I could probably keep this up all day," he said as he reached out grabbed a zombie by the throat, spun it into a chokehold, then span it away again running the blade across its throat and quickly decapitating. "By the way, I'm Mike" he said as he slashed at a zombie within arms reach.  

bign15

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:09 pm
"You may be able to, but I'm not sure I can!" Jeanne said as she decapitated a zombie, then picked up her baseball bat and whacked away.
"I'm not even sure how much ammo I have left!" she cried as she pratically burried her bat into the head of a zombie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:10 pm
Is there room for one more?  

Angelus Kyrios

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:19 pm
AresVerkaros
Is there room for one more?

((Send one of us a profile, then we'll talk.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:48 pm
Midnight smiled and held her trench coat open with one hand showing her all her ammo. "I got too much most would say but not at all in this problem."  

TheGothicPunk666

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:11 pm
Jeanne looked at the ammunition, then at Midnight, and back again, before asking, "Can I have some of that?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff