Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Your Story [Vampire/Slave Roleplay] Need Masters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a Master or Slave
  Master
  Slave
View Results

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:04 pm
Edward smiled at the girl. He ran his long boney fingers threw his bright red hair. " Im edward. I baught you" He said his eyes turning violet. He loved her yellow cat eyes. This girl looked bored and tired of being takin, used, then returned. He would never return her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:11 pm
Lilith nodded and came down to greet her new master "Its a pleasure to meet you My name is lilith and i shall be you servant from here on out"Lilith said while bowing before him  

Edina Elric

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:14 pm
Edward laughed. "You don't have to bow to me. We are equal." He said and put his hand on the small of her back and led her outside into the dark of night. He held her close to his body making sure no demons of the night would touch or hurt her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:15 pm
Lilith nodded and followed him  

Edina Elric

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:18 pm
Edward led her into a large mansion. His home. He closed the door behind them and locked it. "Here is your new home. Ill show you to your room" He said taking her hand. Yes her hand. Not her arm or wrist. But her hand. Showing he wanted to be friends.

He led her up 5 flights of stairs then opened a door. "Your room" He said softly. The room was huge. The walls were a blue color with baby blue trimmings. The bed was a canopy bed and it had silk sheets.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:26 pm
Lilth smiled faintly and said "Thank you kindly sir"  

Edina Elric

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:40 pm
Edward frowned. "Don't call me sir please. Please just call me edward or ed. Remember we are equal. Better yet. You are the owner of this mansion. I am your servant." He said bowing to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:47 pm
What do you mean Si- I mean Edward?" lilith questioned  

Edina Elric

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:50 pm
"Okay. Lets say You wanted a drink of my blood. I would willingly let you drain me of my blood. I am here to follow your orders. You are to not follow any orders I give you. Unless you agree with them. Under stand?" He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:51 pm
Yes i understand"Lilith said with a nod  

Edina Elric

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:02 pm
"Good. Now dinner will be served shortly mam" He said bowing once more as he left her room. In the drawers over Liliths room were filled with beautiful gowns and dresses. Not to mention expensive jeans and tops. The closet was filled with expensive shoes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:09 pm
Lilith looked at everything that was in her room everything was exuisit every detail she found nothing wrong at all.Lilith looked at all the expensive clothes and couldnt belive her eyes. in the end she chose to wear a little black strapless gown with black heels and kept her crimson ribbon in her hair.  

Edina Elric

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:16 pm
Edward found out dinner was served. He walked up to Liliths room. " Miss dinner is ready" He said waiting for her to open the door so he oculd show her the dinning area.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:21 pm
Lilith came out a short time afterwards to show what she was wearing and she stood there and nodded"please lead the way" lilith commented  

Edina Elric

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:27 pm
Edward was in a black and whit tux. He took Liliths hand and led her to the dining room. " You look beautiful mam." He said smiling.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff