Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
IMPULSE RP (come in and see what its about) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you done drugs?
  hugs not drugs
  high as a kite.
View Results

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:30 pm
Name:Alena Cross
Student/guard/teacher:Guard
Bio:Alena graduated school when she was 16. She is known as a genius but wanted to work with kids and teh law. She is now working at the juvenile institute.
Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:33 pm
"I can stand. Thank you" she said standing up. " I just stole some of my pills back and I thought the guard saw me."  

Vaginal Grape

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:40 pm
"oh I see. Why would you need those pills anyway" Paitn asked  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:48 pm
Angel smiled. "I've lived off of them since I was a child. They are the only thing that keeps me sane."  

Vaginal Grape

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:51 pm
"Really?" Paitn said in suprise 'Wow she just earned respect... sad though.' She thought to herself. (( Do you know how to keep track of these rps? like why isnt there a subscribe to forum at the bottom?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:09 pm
"Yes, but she knows shes not allowed to have them." Alena said as she swiped the pills back. Pulling some of her white hair out of her face, her red eyes piercing.
"What do you think your doing?"  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:21 pm
Elvira_Cross
"Yes, but she knows shes not allowed to have them." Alena said as she swiped the pills back. Pulling some of her white hair out of her face, her red eyes piercing.
"What do you think your doing?"

Paitn gasped in shock as she was suprised by the presence of a guard that seemed to sneek upon them. Turning to the guard she said, "Have some sympathy, did you hear what she said, their only to help her." Paitn tried to keep herself under control afterall she wasnt very good at doing that especially when she became protective of someone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:27 pm
"RUN" Angel yelled and took the girls hand and started to run down the hall way.  

Vaginal Grape

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:28 pm
"She's addicted. She can't live without them because thats what her body is saying. She's here for a reason: thats to get off of them. Thats my job." She said, then glared at the girl, "Don't you know what an Addiction is?"
Alena growled as they started running, she started running after then ninja style.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:31 pm
Paitn glared at her but before she could say anything Angel grabbed her arm and started running with her. 'Oh gosh I hope we dont get in trouble.' She thought to herself.  

GoddessInu03

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:37 pm
She let go of the girls hand "Go get I don't want you in trouble" Angel said smiling then continued to run quickly down the hall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:46 pm
Paitn smiled at her, 'Gosh she seems so nice if she's going to get in trouble I'll be there with her.' "Wait Angel!" Paitn shouts following after her.  

GoddessInu03

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:54 pm
Alena tackled Angel, "Come 'ere."
She said as she took her wrist and placed them behind her back.
"You want to know something? I'm probably the same age as you, But I didn't get addicted to some ******** pills! Get your life straight before you throw it down into the drain!" Alena hissed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:08 pm
"HEY! What are you doing to her?! Paitn growls. "Why don't you leave her alone?" Paitn asks angrily clenching her fists.  

GoddessInu03

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:14 pm
Angel elbowed the women in the boob and crawled out from under her. " Those are ******** anti-dipresents. Im allowed to have those" SHe said screaming at the guard. Then ran back down the hall.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff