Lee/Sakura
  Sasuke/Ino
  Shikamaru/Ino
View Results

Lina Lawliet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:24 pm
xXLonelySoldierXx
animegirl 5000
((i'm new to rping ummm can i be TenTen))
((ok 3nodding ))

((thanks))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:24 pm
xXLonelySoldierXx
Kyyubi Naruto
((I'll be naruto!!!!!!!!))
((ok 3nodding ))

((YAY so when do we start))  

kyyubi naruto

xX_Kurosu_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:49 pm
((we can start now))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:40 pm
Do you think I could be Ino?  

pocket of pearls

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:07 pm
(I wanna be Temari!! Can it be Shippuden Temari? PLEASE?wait, Pm you the profiles? o.O)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:24 pm
((ok just pm me from now on to get a main character postion or to get a made-up profile on here))  

xX_Kurosu_Xx

Angelus Kyrios

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:24 pm
I would like to join, I'm just wondering if I can be a sensei I read through the intro etc etc but its alot to take in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:27 am
--Kumori opened his wardrobe and removed his Ceremonial Kage robe. He had been invited to spectate the Chunin exams in the Leaf Village. He was particularly interested in seeing how the descendents of some of his childhood friends' skills were developing. He summoned the six Genin and their respective Jounin trainers to the Village entrance to depart, they had a fair journey ahead of them. They had to cross the Void Country by carriage then pass Water Country by longship. four days after they departed, they reached the Fire country. Kumori turned to the Genin--

"I'd like to remind you all that you represent the Village Hidden in Shadow, as such I expect you to behave yourselves to a reasonable extent. And listen to your Jounin instructors. I also wish you luck in the exams"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

QuietSapphire

7,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:54 am
Rashima was walking around the village taking a break from training for a while enjoying the view and the peace and quiet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:42 am
Kowashi walks around the leaf village looking for a place thats open. Kowashi has a back pack on and a little wallet full of money to pay for his food or anyting else he buys from little places he goes to during the day.  

xX_Kurosu_Xx

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:32 am
Shikire sits on the stone head of the fourth Hokage, watching the village and sighing. His only memories before the leaf village are the waterfall village, but... it feels like there's something missing. He can't remember anything up to when he was six, which confuses him. surely he must have some idea of what happened... but no, there's nothing. groaning, he stands and jumps down onto the school. There will be time to wonder later...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:18 am
He sighs bored out of his mind now since there was no action and he didnt want to train again he kept walking around to find anything to do to make this day less boring  

QuietSapphire

7,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:11 pm
((Can I be Hinata??))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash