Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampires against Lycans ((please join)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side do you chose?
  Vampires
  Lycans
View Results

Jonathon Winter Night

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:19 am
Edward sat down and leaned back and looked into the sky. "Everyone is doing just fine, except for one base. We just lost contact with our newest outpost. They were to far into enemy territory and they didn't like it. To many casualties to the Lycans and they fought back. The entire outpost was whipped out in less then a day. Other than that all of our other shipments shall be coming in on time."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:26 am
"Good to hear. Did we lose anyone of importance from the base we just lost?"

Faagmer

Jonathon Winter Night

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:50 am
Edward didn't move, He just sat there. "That's not important. We lost a couple of skilled people but that doesn't matter to us." Edward pulled out another cigarette and tossed the pack over the balcony. "This is my last one. Those things are begining to get expensive."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:51 am
(I am gonna be gone this week... just a heads up)

"It would be a good reason to quit..." She looked over the edge of hte railing and sigh. "So everythings esle is good right?"  

Mislead Follower

Jonathon Winter Night

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:00 pm
"Yeah....You still going on vacation?" Edward finally got up and began smoking. "We're going out tonight if you have time and if you want to join us we're going to go around picking fights."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:09 pm
"Yep, I'm still going and I'd love to come" Carrie smiled and turned around. "Never would I pass up a good fight... I'll be there if I can. And where at?"  

Mislead Follower

Jonathon Winter Night

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
"Just stay here for now. We'll leave in a little while." Edward finished his cigarette and flicked it over the edge of the balcony. "Get ready for tonight, it may get messy."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:35 pm
In one swift movement, Daanen scampered up a tree, and leaned against the weathered old trunk thoughtfully. It was rare to get away from her duties... In fact it had never happened. Someone was always finding something for her to do, be it lessons, diplomacy, or even battling. So every once in a while, she just had to sneak away. She did feel a little guilty, of course, but her advisors could manage without her for an hour or so. Daanen set to thinking then. It was best to think where it was quiet and empty, and she had so much to think about... Especially about the vampires.
She shut her eyes as she thought, unaware that she was dangerously close to vampire territory.  

MoonlightWings13

Mislead Follower

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:13 pm
She smiled at the thought of what all would be happening tonight. "Alright" CArrie walked inside quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:32 pm
Edward stood there on the balcony for a few minutes. "Something that isn't us is getting close. Get inside before the fun starts early." Edward turned around and walked inside the building. He made his way towards the armory.  

Jonathon Winter Night

Mislead Follower

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:44 pm
"Early isn't a bad idea..." Carrie got ready and sat around waiting on the guys. She saw Edward walk off toward the armory and said "There stronger.... It took us all night not ot long ago"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:17 pm
kyashii had been wandering around this srip of land all night trying to find something to eat. she had left the city because too many people were noticing her tail, and she had lost her cover.
finaly, her ear twitched, and she herd the sound of running water, she looked over to her left, and her nouise perked up, she could smell a small doe by the streem. 'its not fast foor, but it'll do...'
kyashii said, and started to prowl tward the dear, as she walked she transformed into her wolf self, and inched closer to the ground, silently stocking her prey, when she as closs enough she jumped out and caughed the dear in the tail before it could hop away, kyashii reached its head wit hher large paw, and cut its throat, making it die quickly. she bite it around the neck, and draged it to a tree, starting to munch on the warm meat.

((i aploigize if im not on a lot, its fair week, and i should be going most the nights..))  

notsofluffy

Jonathon Winter Night

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:22 am
Edward was in the armory loading clips onto his belt getting ready to leave and also took a few silver daggers and stuck them into his boots. "Rick are you all set!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:23 am
User Image~!~!Hikaru~!~
Hikaru Wandered around town in her Long Black coat. She sees an market where a Dumb human was Harassing a little girl's shop. "Leave her alone." "Oh yeah what do you-"She punches his in the face and dark lighting zapps him. "Pathtic scum." "Thank you~!" "No problem." She leave saying goodbye to her. Where is That one place....Gah...

Reborn Rinoa

Jonathon Winter Night

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:29 am
Edward stopped loading and put his head down. "Well well well. The queen herself has arrived." Edward finished loading up and started for the balcony.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff