Misuki Marishima
serjtankian_is_god
light sucks
immortalhaldir
serjtankian_is_god
I shall answer your question with a question;
What isn't there to like?

(^-^) b
I know several *cough* blonde *cough* people that said the plot was too much for them and that they couldn't understand it.

that's incredible. I think it's easy 2 understand. As long as u read everything. I does make u think though.

You don't need to read everything to understand it. Well, not me atleast. OMG. It made me want to kill Near at the end of the series. crying Haha. I started crying when L died to. sweatdrop I'm pathedic. Crying over great manga's.

The way I see it, Near avenged our beloved L. Why would you want to do something so heartless as kill him?

True true, but Light was a great character. In the manga, anime & movie. They chose well when selecting Fujiwara Tatsuya as Light.<3
And same with L. heart Matsuyama Kenichi heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:50 am
Light was good, but L was better.

In any case... back on topic, I liked Death Note because of L, M, N, and maybe even Kira (although not that much).  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:17 am
i think it has a very good story line, and the art styles very nice too, and of course L.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:48 pm
The plot is crazy and awsome, the characters are so unique and brilliant, and the art is beautiful!!!!!!!!  

Battosaika

xX_Elysium_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:04 pm
It's an original and suspenseful story!
I just love how it's soo serious but add a bit of comedy for the hell of it!
xDD
The character developments from personality and looks are quite remarkable!
I never thought that L would look the way he is! o.o'''
But I love that `lil detective to death~!
And to prove it... I cried my heart out for 3 days when...
*sigh*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:55 pm
The artstyle is absolutely wonderful. I love the part when Light looks so damn evil with his narrowed eyes. The plot is brilliant, i've always wanted to find something like DN. Every single part of DN was highly designed and there was no part that I would hate. Even the ending (which was really sad), I think it was brilliant.

Mirmei

Hello Angie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:44 am
I love everything about Deathnote, except for the anime and the English dub that's coming out. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:42 pm
I mostly like it because its different. The storyline, I don't think a death note(or some sort of book) has existed in anime yet and now, here it is! xp  

miya08

__Tippy Totoro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:32 pm
I remember that it was seeing a Misa Misa cosplayer that first drawed me in, and then I fell in love with it after the way L acts XD

But I also really like the series because of the way it gives different ideas, like how usually in another series, Light would've been portrayed as the bad guy and not as many people would've supported him, but because he is the main character in this one, people support him more. It gives you a different idea on the whole "good guy bad guy" concept.

I also love how Light, Near, and L all have amazing analyectical (i so misspelled that) skills. They figure things out that a normal human wouldn't be able to pick up on, and I think ever since I've read the manga, I've picked up on tinier things and small details, haha.

(I'm a nerd, I know.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:32 pm
I like DeathNote for the characters, plot, and art. Ryuk and L have to be my fave characters though....Light is kinda of insane  

iiBroken Apart

Diamond Sea Star

Dedicated Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:01 pm
Several friends were bothering me to watch Death Note, so, one day, I decided to try it. I got hooked with the entrance of the mysterious L. heart He is such an awesome character! To quote an earlier statement about L: What isn't there to love?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:33 pm
like death note mianly because of its plot, which was a lot different from the other mangas that i had read. Theres also the fact that L was in there ^_^ and it was pretty awesome reading those intellectual battles between light and L  

vampireeskimo

RyomaSama_Baka

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:59 pm
I like Death Note cuz of everything cept the killing of L. cry

L rules no matter what. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:38 pm
RyomaSama_Baka

emo L DIDN'T DIE... He... er... he's hiding in the mountains with Elvis and Steve Irwin. And Buddha. cry  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

deadheart00

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:53 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
RyomaSama_Baka

emo L DIDN'T DIE... He... er... he's hiding in the mountains with Elvis and Steve Irwin. And Buddha. cry

yeah! and their all drinking tea and eating strawberyshortcake  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces