Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
The Death Note Game (you can play as L!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Battosaika

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:02 am
I wonder what the game is like?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:17 am
OMG it is coming to america Yay!  

Twisted and Bloody

XVoiceOfTheGraveX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:11 pm
aeonfan95
serjtankian_is_god
This is the one thing I wanted to get wile I was in Japan. Now, my life is complete.
User Image
<3/3

damn you mad

GAH!
No fair!! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:24 pm
serjtankian_is_god
aeonfan95
serjtankian_is_god
This is the one thing I wanted to get wile I was in Japan. Now, my life is complete.
<3/3

damn you mad

Tee-hee.<3
I luffles my games. <3
I was thinking of buying another DS LIGHT here too... They have such better colors. America = Black, white, & some ugly s**t pink. Japan = All those colors + 2 different shades of blue, green, and I think one more... like a hot pink or something...

the proper term is "titty pink" XD  

aeonfan95

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:55 pm
aeonfan95

rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:55 pm
Awsome! *wants it*  

Yaoi_Koi

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:32 am
aeonfan95
serjtankian_is_god
aeonfan95
serjtankian_is_god
<3/3

damn you mad

Tee-hee.<3
I luffles my games. <3
I was thinking of buying another DS LIGHT here too... They have such better colors. America = Black, white, & some ugly s**t pink. Japan = All those colors + 2 different shades of blue, green, and I think one more... like a hot pink or something...

Well thats nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:24 pm
Yeah! I read about it a while back... it's like a thinking type game where you have to play as L or Kira and figure out who the other is and they're also making another one that's going to have the newer charcters! [Mello!] If I had a DS I'd love to get it... but unlike most games I like [fighting games] you actually need to know what they're saying to play [sigh]. So hopefully it does come here! I'll have to check my sources for more info...

EDIT: Apparently the scheduled release date for the 2nd game is TODAY! O.o

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

13Mizu-Chan13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:59 pm
~*~*~*~Life is too short.....~*~*~*~

*squeals* THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! sorry for the caps and multi exclaim I do that when I'm exited sweatdrop

~*~*~*~...Have an IMAGINARY Boy friend 4laugh ~*~*~*~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:23 pm
It's okay... I saw the date and I was like, "Isn't that today... O.O"

First Game: "Kira Game is a strategy game where the player takes on the role of Kira or L. These are just titles, as any character can be Kira or L. The player will attempt to deduce who their enemy is (Kira will try to uncover L's identity and vice versa). This will play out in 3 phases: Investigation, where the player will discuss the case and clues with other characters; Voting, where each member of the investigation team casts a vote on who they suspect is L or Kira based on the player's performance in the previous phase; L/Kira, where the player can either focus their investigation on one member to see if they are Kira (L part) or force a member off of the team (Kira part)."

Second Game: "A sequel to the game, Death Note - L's Successors, has been announced and will be released in Japan on July 12, 2007. The storyline will be based off the second part of the manga, featuring characters such as Mello and Near." Hopefully there'll be more info soon since it came out now...

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:57 am
Jam-Kiske

Second Game: "A sequel to the game, Death Note - L's Successors, has been announced and will be released in Japan on July 12, 2007. The storyline will be based off the second part of the manga, featuring characters such as Mello and Near." Hopefully there'll be more info soon since it came out now...

Yes it does say this in Wikipedia, but no, I don't believe it true.
Its past July 12th here in Japan, and no there isn't a game like that anywhere here. :-/

I think some one's lieing...!! confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:09 am
Theres a second Death Note game for the DS too.
L o Tsugu Mono released July 11th:
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-77-5-49-en-15-deatg+note-70-1zt2.html
And I'm pretty sure neither of them will come out in the US and if they do it will surely take a long time before they are released. Sadly thats how it always goes with interesting games.
Either they come out really really late or they aren't released at all.  

saiyoucho

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:11 am
If I find it then, I'm buying it tomorrow. ^_____^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:18 am
Hehe. I bought it... For the lowest price...out of all the 3 stores we went too. ^___^
I would post a motha ******** pic, but this s**t computer pictures aren't working!!!!!  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items