Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
What's a realm? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:51 am
TeaDidikai
Of note- this idea would make for a wonderful Mr. Dark.

I mean...

"OH NOSE! I LET THE DEMONZ IN!"

I've been chewing on how to word my response to this for awhile now....
I don't intend for this to sound sanctimonious or huffy, but it's going to be difficult. sweatdrop

That looses alot of it's humour the more times you have to clean up a situation like that. Where some person, whether through ignorance, naivety, or sloppy work, does manage to touch something elsewhere... and that something touches back... but in a far from friendly way. Now, few people seriously find it fun to unleash something that considers their species a tasty treat, but there is alot of sketchy (if not pattenly false) information out there, some of which may have been planted by whatever TTSNB's going to eat the poor dupe. But the bad stuff rarely stops with the person who released the whatever, and they aren't always it's first victim. Funnily enough, humans aren't the best liars in the million spheres. When you can't read somethings facial features, it becomes a bit more difficult to intimate if it's grinning maliciously. If it always breathes in a sounds like steam escaping a vent, it is hard to tell when it is chuckling at you.
To condense that all down, while I see the humour in the comment, I've had to deal with dead babies far too often for dead baby jokes to be funny to me anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:36 pm
While I completely respect your position (having had to clean up such messes as well), I addressed Mr. Darks for that reason.

The response to the actual possibility of this concept was put to rest within the first few posts. All that remained for me to comment on was the dramawhore response.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:00 pm
Rightio.
That is perfectly fair. 3nodding

I swear, sometimes I just want to whack them upside the head with my flail. The ones that do accidentally break things rarely realize it, and the rest just need to feel like they can do something spectacularly, even fail... I guess... I mean, why would someone Vlad about accidentally letting things thru?
Seriously, who would really want to fake it to be responsible for TTSNBs? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:02 pm
Likely they haven't learned that life doesn't need to be chaotic to be enjoyable.  

TeaDidikai

SonarP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:43 am
^_^; Well...sorry for troubling you guys about it.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff