Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Extended Discussion
What is life really about? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:20 am
Jirika_Hanashima
No one really knows for sure - but imagine the world without life.
It'd be nothing. At all.
That's a scary thought.

You mean, mercury, venus, mars, the various moons?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:11 am
Smartass.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:53 am
She brought it up. Besides a world without life can be terraformed to sustain life.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:11 pm
And you've been watching too much TV.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:53 pm
The theory is sound, the science is solid, the technology needs to catch up. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:38 pm
lol
I agree.
Wow I love being an amateur sci-fi nerd.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:55 pm
only in the twilight zone  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:10 am
Life is nothing more than the beginning step in life. Not a human thing nor any other thing. Life is nothing; small, weak, and pawns. That's what people are and that's what they lead. We are all in this and there is no escaping, because sure enough after life has failed us and all hope is gone, we die. Forever more, nothing.  

Niko Bleau

TheTailz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:16 pm
Life is a b***h most of the times till you live by yourself far FAR away from people  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:41 pm
The way I see it, life is how you make it. If you feel that life is pointless, that life sucks, ect., then thats how you will think, and your actions will reflect those thoughts, in turn making it so. If you live life to the most you can, and to the fullest of your potential, I feel that anyone can make good out of bad situations and the such.

As for a devine being, I believe in God, I also believe that he put us here with free will, free will to believe what we want, free will to do what we want, act how we want, and be who we want to be, but leaving it up to us to achieve that.  

DrummerGuy47

MoonboundXVI

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:45 pm
DrummerGuy47
The way I see it, life is how you make it. If you feel that life is pointless, that life sucks, ect., then thats how you will think, and your actions will reflect those thoughts, in turn making it so. If you live life to the most you can, and to the fullest of your potential, I feel that anyone can make good out of bad situations and the such.

As for a devine being, I believe in God, I also believe that he put us here with free will, free will to believe what we want, free will to do what we want, act how we want, and be who we want to be, but leaving it up to us to achieve that.

I'm with you on most of the above. I believe life is what you make it. It doesn't really matter why we are here, just that we are here. Your life reflects your outlook on life. I don't really believe in a devine creator or, any creator at all. However, if I had to give life a reason, or a purpose if you will, it would be to do the best we can with what we have and to try and make life better for our children. (Forgive me for rambling...I'm not all that great at expressing my beliefs)  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff