Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Possible Release Date? [FALSE] [edited] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is the real release date?
  Yeah!
  No.
  I'm not sure.
View Results

Bilvy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:59 pm
Aw man!
gonk
We have to wait for another year?!
I was so excited when I heard that the album might be released around this fall or something.
sweatdrop
Oh well, like Prime said, "The more time they spend on it = the more amazing the album will be. "  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:01 am
2008????? gonk

I thought it would be this fall, at the latest! Aww. What a bummer!
I know it's good that they're taking their time... but I'm impatient!

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:18 am
I know. crying

I remember when Jon said something like, "I should just get a tatoo that says 2006 on it because it was such an amazing year." He said that in 2006. Now that I'm thinking about 2008...it seems so far away. I still feel like it's '06 because nothing huge has really happened in '07 for Panic!.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:43 am
`PrimeRib
Sorry guys. sad I'm just as sad as you guys are going to be. BUT HEY! The more time they spend on it = the more amazing the album will be.

Amazing album = happy lindsey!! xd heart  

fall_out_princess

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:08 am
`PrimeRib
I know. crying

I remember when Jon said something like, "I should just get a tatoo that says 2006 on it because it was such an amazing year." He said that in 2006. Now that I'm thinking about 2008...it seems so far away. I still feel like it's '06 because nothing huge has really happened in '07 for Panic!.
They started off 2007 with a performance in Times Square. That's pretty huge, if you think about it.

Build God, Then We'll Talk was released as a single! And they got the NME Worst Band Award xp

And...
sweatdrop
I guess that's it, although starting a new album is an accomplishment too... but yeah. Nothing mind blowing so far this year.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:12 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
I know. crying

They started off 2007 with a performance in Times Square. That's pretty huge, if you think about it.

Build God, Then We'll Talk was released as a single! And they got the NME Worst Band Award xp

And...
sweatdrop
I guess that's it, although starting a new album is an accomplishment too... but yeah. Nothing mind blowing so far this year.

Ohhh yeah. I always forget about "Build God" because it's not like, on the radio or TV or anything.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:13 pm
fall_out_princess
`PrimeRib
Sorry guys. sad I'm just as sad as you guys are going to be. BUT HEY! The more time they spend on it = the more amazing the album will be.

Amazing album = happy lindsey!! xd heart
3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:43 am
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
I know. crying

And...
sweatdrop

Ohhh yeah. I always forget about "Build God" because it's not like, on the radio or TV or anything.
Oh... none of their singles are on the radio or TV over here xp (Except IWSNT... last summer you couldn't turn the TV on without seeing it!)

And also, they were on the Rolling Stones cover! And they were going to be the January cover! That's kinda huge too :nod:

Polyphonic Twilight

tanyjames

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:41 am
august 20th is a day after my birthday!!!!!yay

but i think it has been edited  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:09 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
I know. crying

And...
sweatdrop

Oh... none of their singles are on the radio or TV over here xp (Except IWSNT... last summer you couldn't turn the TV on without seeing it!)

And also, they were on the Rolling Stones cover! And they were going to be the January cover! That's kinda huge too :nod:

Oh, really? I hear "Lying" on the radio all the time.

Everything happened in January. 3nodding Haha.

I wish something huge would happen to them like, right now. xD The past couple months have been sort of dead for Panic! news. But, tomarrow they headline at Summerfest, so probably by Sunday there will be quite a few pictures and videos on the web to check out. =D

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:32 pm
Well you know they say "no news is good news."
But... I guess you can still wish something huge would happen to them, as long as it's good huge. Not like "the band's breaking up" huge. Man that would suck xp

Yay! for Summerfest. I'm looking forward to videos! Hopefully good quality ones xp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:35 pm
tanyjames
august 20th is a day after my birthday!!!!!yay

but i think it has been edited
August 19th is one of my friends' birthdays too 3nodding  

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:46 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
But... I guess you can still wish something huge would happen to them, as long as it's good huge. Not like "the band's breaking up" huge. Man that would suck xp

Yay! for Summerfest. I'm looking forward to videos! Hopefully good quality ones xp

Oh my gosh, don't even say that! I'd never forgive them. crying
Chyeaah.
Not the ones where the crowd is singing screaming louder than the vocalist. D=

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:29 pm
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight

Chyeaah.
I would cry my eyes out. For months & months & months.

It's annoying when on videos all your hear is the crowd singing... but I must admit, I sing/scream along at concerts too. And I bet it's not so pleasant for whoever's next to me xp Although I usually can't even hear myself, so I wonder if other people can?

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:28 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight

Chyeaah.
I would cry my eyes out. For months & months & months.

It's annoying when on videos all your hear is the crowd singing... but I must admit, I sing/scream along at concerts too. And I bet it's not so pleasant for whoever's next to me xp Although I usually can't even hear myself, so I wonder if other people can?

I do that too. xD And I can't hear myself either. I don't think other people can either. I mean, I was SCREAMING in my dads ear trying to tell him that we should move back when I saw Jack's Mannequin, and he could barely hear me.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff