Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Stupid things you've said about star trek... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shai_Hulud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:27 pm
I thought it was called Star Track until I was like, seven or eight. I also didn't really know the difference between STar Trek and Star Wars.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:46 pm
When I was a baby(not even my mom knows this!) I thought Picard's head was a mirror.  

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Indy01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:23 am
When I first starting watching TNG with my father....He used to say "OMG They finally got a gay captain....so I thought Picard was gay for the first two seasons"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:29 am
Hmmm....

when I was really really little I wondered why all doors didn't open like the ones on TOS

I was pretty old by the time TNG came out, and was already a certifiable trekkie by then so not too many doofy things came out of my mouth then (at least not trekkie ones smile )  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:46 pm
nice...awesome liscense plate! lol.

it took me a long time to notice that the tng klingons look different from tos rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:34 pm
batgirlblond
When I was little, I thought Wesley was cute. AND I STILL DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
EH neutral so-so  

goddess_oraorchid

Emi Uoza

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:26 pm
Indy01
When I first starting watching TNG with my father....He used to say "OMG They finally got a gay captain....so I thought Picard was gay for the first two seasons"

Sulu was captain in the sixth movie...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:43 am
batgirlblond
When I was little, I thought Wesley was cute. AND I STILL DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

to tell you the truth, I feel the same way...  

purple_freak15

purple_freak15

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:48 am
When my best friend first started to explain Star Trek, I was asking about different characters (from TNG) and for some reason I thought Warf was half human....It took me more than six years to realize that he was all klingon, and had just been raised my humans. It aslo took me forever to realize that Odo from DS9 was one of a kind, that there weren't a million other shape shifters out there (this was while watching the first few seasons before the others came along, like the founder, etc.) Oh, and I also thought that Romulans were the same as Vulcans.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:16 pm
Emi Uoza
Indy01

Sulu was captain in the sixth movie...

But Sulu isn't gay. His actor George Takai was gay.  

Naphatarie

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:01 pm
I just thought what is spock and mccoy had a baby....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:56 pm
Before I really got into Trek, I thought Picard was Kirk. See, I'd always hear about Captain Kirk. Everyone knows who he is. But since I grew up during TNG I'd always see Picard. And since I knew the "bald guy" was "the captain," I'd assume he was Kirk. Took me a long time before I learned the difference.  

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shai_Hulud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:48 pm
It took me 'till just now to figure out what Uhura does...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:49 am
It took me about 4 episodes to figure out that Data was an android. I just thought he was an emotionless alien.  

The_Evil_Bucket

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces