Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Pesky Little Siblings. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slideshowgirl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:04 pm
Think thats bad.... my lil sister figured a way onto my computer files and she printed every BL picture i had in my locked file and PUT THEM on the dining room table saying "Mother, Mickey has been looking at pretty RAW files." and my ex-boyfriend was looking down at them with a shocked expression. Later that night my mom came upstairs when i was on and was LAUHGING at it. I was so mad at my sister. and i got grounded fer like a week  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:44 pm
psychotic LEE
Sorinchako
psychotic LEE
Sorinchako
I'm 16. I have a 15 and a 3 year old brother. My parents know I like yaoi because my Uncle (who is gay) so kindly announced it 3 years ago. They don't know to the great extent of what I look at, and my 15 year old bro doesn't care. They know about my Loveless and Gravitation stuff, but not of anything more, um, higher up, than that.

If my dad looked at the doujinshi and some anime I have on my computer, I'd either be grounded for life or my parents would be REALLY disturbed.

Haha.
I think my computer would get taken anyway.
And I would be sent into rehab if my parents found my DJ's.
x_______x
I mean, have you SEEN the Gravitation Remixes and Megamixes?
*droolspasmnosebleed*
xoxoxo 'sewaa

I HAVE the megamixes on my computer! That's why I can't let my parents CAN'T see it! I don't want to think of what would happen if they saw them...

Haha. All of them? o_________o
OMG OMG OMG. I've only read remix 1, 2 &&5. And Megamix panda...
*whines* Duuno where else to download. Anyways...
The megamixes are a tad... [haha]

I have Remixes 1-10 and the two Megamixes Kumagoro and Panda. Three or the remixes aren't translated, but the rest are!  

Sorinchako

Xandochu

Fashionable Regular

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:14 am
slideshowgirl
Think thats bad.... my lil sister figured a way onto my computer files and she printed every BL picture i had in my locked file and PUT THEM on the dining room table saying "Mother, Mickey has been looking at pretty RAW files." and my ex-boyfriend was looking down at them with a shocked expression. Later that night my mom came upstairs when i was on and was LAUHGING at it. I was so mad at my sister. and i got grounded fer like a week

I'm suddenly very happy that I don't own a printer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:45 am
SilverMaple
I am an only child, so I get to read and watch all the BL goodness I want without getting ratted on! Mwahahahahaaaaa! xd

xd Yay for being an only child! Though I swear my cat knows I like yaoi... o.O; Good thing he can't talk... x.x;;  

Lenre Li
Crew

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:10 am
psychotic LEE
Sorinchako
I'm 16. I have a 15 and a 3 year old brother. My parents know I like yaoi because my Uncle (who is gay) so kindly announced it 3 years ago. They don't know to the great extent of what I look at, and my 15 year old bro doesn't care. They know about my Loveless and Gravitation stuff, but not of anything more, um, higher up, than that.

If my dad looked at the doujinshi and some anime I have on my computer, I'd either be grounded for life or my parents would be REALLY disturbed.

Haha.
I think my computer would get taken anyway.
And I would be sent into rehab if my parents found my DJ's.
x_______x
I mean, have you SEEN the Gravitation Remixes and Megamixes?
*droolspasmnosebleed*
xoxoxo 'sewaa

I have read them wink and I"d have to say wow....they pair EVERYONE up in them! xd lol ( alos I don't have the problem of younger siblings as I am the youngest at 16 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:07 am
Not quite.
My 10 year old brother stole my Gravitation DVDs and watch them down stairs. My parents dont mind so much but apparently he watch quite a bit and got to like the last episode where Yuki is have his lil flashback....parents didnt like that part very much  

Tomega Therion

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:25 pm
This is not a problem I have. My sister's into BL too. ^^; And even if for some reason my parents found out, I'm too old for them to tell me what I can and cannot watch. ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:05 am
My older sis is out of the house! I can read all the yummy Shonen-ai and Yaoi I want! blaugh My parents don't bother me or even go though my room or my computer...If I bought a over 18+ manga my parents woldn't care cause they have no idea that it's yaoi and have no clue what it's about. wink

P.S. I'm 13.

Miami 1989

Vampire

Kereneko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:36 am
Im 14.. and I had two deathnote doujinshis that I got a con. Dont ask how..

And my sister found them and took them away crying

the reason she took them:

"I dont mind you have them.. but we have a six year old running around the house. and He likes to steal things.."

I died when she said that.. cause I thought she was gonna kill me! and I never saw them again  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:59 am
I have a younger brother who's 11 and he's read Loveless vol. 1 . His response was, "It's pretty good except for the boys kissing." He doesn't need convincing to stay away from the more explict ones, so I haven't had any problems, not to mention that my parents are okay with it. Even my mom reads some. n_n

Now it's my grandparents that I have to be careful with.

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Infernape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:33 pm
My mother reads slash fanfiction, my dad's oblivious, and my brother is in more deep s**t then he can handle.

I'm fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:33 am
Not me xd When my little cousin comes over shes the one looking at it when nobody told her too.xD,shes little so she only goes Ew whee And yet keeps on watching it as if it was a really good Barney episode
3nodding  

Neni Chibi

kataphora

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:21 am
Only child~ <3

but even if I weren't, I'm long out of my parent's house, now. Thank god XD;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:56 am
I'm the youngest, luckily. My family dosnt really mind. My dad actually makes fun of my for liking Yaoi.  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Death PIague

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
{: A Barrel Roll....

Sorry cant say I do.
I'm the only one on MY computer.
And there is no one in my way really.
Sorry about your lost or sister or whatever I mean.

....can you do one? :}
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff