Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Straight guys? In my BL? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:52 pm
You all have such interesting points~

Also I like your sig. ~Riyu Umi Renku~ n_n

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:28 am
Yeah that's annoying. If a guy is straight he isn't going to "convert" any time soon. stare  

Bucky_Rogers

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:17 am
Honestly I know a few males who are 'straight' but have had enjoyingly done homosexual acts with other males. Beyond just 'fun' but not going to the point of actually wanting to have a relationship with them. One example one is quite gay, while the other is straight but enjoys sleeping in the same bed with him and occassionally exploring. But plainly states he doesn't want a -relationship-, is just bonding (and that it's not about sex). and wants to marry a woman and has no issue with gays. I believe this is a possible situation and that what people are geared twords and every single relationship is unique. They don't all fall under the gay, straight, or the 'grey' bisexual catagory. You like who you like. A lable doesn't decide who you like. Sure there are things more often than others. You know, like it's way more likely a man is going to like a woman, so what if a man likes a particular manb ut in general all woman. There are so many levels to love and sexual relationships and just relationships in general, so much so we don't really have any right to judge or say 'they should be in -this- catagory and this is how they -should- be acting'. If you can think it up, it's probably happened at one point.

Eh. Each relationship has it's own dynamics, they don't follow any set rules, what happens happens.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:44 pm
Eh, well whatever works.
They just gotta find their ay over to the gay side...
haha.  

SoubixLoveless

Aged Codger

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:28 pm
you can so totally make straight guys gay its all a matter of how and how much fun you can have doing it in fanfics  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:14 pm
MY THREAD. MY THREAD IT IS BACK.

protecterofelements
you can so totally make straight guys gay its all a matter of how and how much fun you can have doing it in fanfics
*flaps at* scream No, no, no! A straight man is straight! They don't change.. for now.. if they gay gene thing is right, which it most likely is, genetic engineering might be able to turn 'em gay sometime in the future..

I mean, uh, yeah. >>;

Anyway, re-evaluating my position on this now it's been a few months: it STILL pisses me off no end, but I recognize it's more than likely a facet of the "I love only you, only for yourself" shoujo drip. Which is blargh-inducing mindrot in any case, but that's another topic..  

Skizzors
Crew

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas