Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:05 pm
Saoraan
Naphatarie
Shopping_Spree_101
Naphatarie
Damn ensigns. If I lived in trek uni I'd work as the ship's librarian, We're NEVER killed

exactly! it's always the engineers and com people who die! engineers because of some engineering accident, and com people because some strange energy surges through their panel...then all the people included in "Casualties all decks". But the doctors and ship's librarians never die. except in the beginning of voyager when everyone in sickbay dies

Still. No librarian has EVER died! YAY!!

Hmm ... I don't know if you will count this as Librarian killing but in the TOS episode "The Lights of Zetar" the energy collective killed all the people on memory alpha which is a big library / repository of knowledge ...

But they weren't SHIP'S librarians....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:28 pm
Ensings are useless! all they are used for are to check if that leaking gas pipe is leathal plasma or oxygen by sending then though, sending them into a jefferies tube to see why it's glowing green and making borg sounds, to slow boarding parties with their bodies, clog hull breaches with their bodies when it happens next to them, and for some of them, be stuck in the bottom of the ship, only to see the captain once durring the whole serries..... come to think of it, doing all that stuff is important work... we need more ensings on ships for these tasks now!  

Admiral Smort

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:56 am
Ension Kim, Ension Crusher, Ension Paris(for a while)

I have a few good ensions in my fanfic. My characters kids(who are all under 10), her sister, and her cousin. The rest of them ...pretty much die. But I'm just saying that there are a few good ensions.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:57 pm
Shopping_Spree_101
Naphatarie
Shopping_Spree_101
Naphatarie
Damn ensigns. If I lived in trek uni I'd work as the ship's librarian, We're NEVER killed

exactly! it's always the engineers and com people who die! engineers because of some engineering accident, and com people because some strange energy surges through their panel...then all the people included in "Casualties all decks". But the doctors and ship's librarians never die. except in the beginning of voyager when everyone in sickbay dies

yup. neither does anyone who works on the ship and is friends with the captain...HEY! lol

Star Trek's 2 and 3. Spock died.

Friend of the captain, scientist, mental library.
Main character, bridge crew.
Need I go on?  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:28 pm
Redtail Rathan
Shopping_Spree_101
Naphatarie
Shopping_Spree_101
Naphatarie

yup. neither does anyone who works on the ship and is friends with the captain...HEY! lol

Star Trek's 2 and 3. Spock died.

Friend of the captain, scientist, mental library.
Main character, bridge crew.
Need I go on?

Not a REAL librarian though ^_^ !!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:24 pm
batgirlblond
Ension Kim, Ension Crusher, Ension Paris(for a while)
I have a few good ensions in my fanfic. My characters kids(who are all under 10), her sister, and her cousin. The rest of them ...pretty much die. But I'm just saying that there are a few good ensions.

How did children under 10 rise to the rank of ensign?  

Emi Uoza

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces