Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Love Brendon's Top Hat? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brendon's Top Hat Sexy?
  hell yesh
View Results

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:28 pm
@ SingPaNiCDiScO: Oh my gosh, that's mean! D= How do you know if they were bitches if you didnt even know them? I mean, I shop at Hollister and I personally don't think I'm a b***h. D= Wow, maybe someone should take that top hat away from you. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:58 am
I agree with PrimeRib.
I have a shirt and a tanktop from Hollister.. but I'm not a b***h! And if someone wearing a top hat and gloves and stuff did the Brendon-cross-move I'd laugh too! Not in a bad way, but I'd laugh! sweatdrop xp

Polyphonic Twilight

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:58 am
i dunno lol... i'm kinda judgemental by appearances at first i guess... cuz i'm like really not skinny and every person who walks by me wearing like mini clothes ticks me off lol
i don't judge like height or weight
if you're wearing a sneer and name brand clothes i'm always like "mean person alert"
i'd laugh at myself too lol... i do actually
but i hate when people laugh at you coldly and give you that "i'm so much better than you" look
cuz they were doing that
and i know it because this girl from my school used to give me that look and spread rumors that i'm suicidal and depressed cuz i wear black and she'd give me that look every day
so now that bugs me
lol i know it doesn't really make sense, but hey, that's my brain... >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:15 am
Oh, well if it's a girl you know, and so you just already knew she was a b***h, then that's fine xp

But it seemed like you just assumed she was a b***h because of the clothes she wore. And that's not so fine.

Y'know? xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:41 am
I agree with Poly. If you knew her, that's a different story. But if you didnt, give the girl a chance! I would have thought you were crazy and laughed too if you came up to me dressed like Brendon Urie and did the finger cross thing. eek When you wear black everyday, it usually gives people the impression that you do it on purpose to look "emo" or "goth" in todays society. So, that one girl, maybe you shouldnt have such harsh thoughts about it. Maybe she just doesnt understand and assumed that you were trying to look like a specific label of people.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:05 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
i dunno lol... i'm kinda judgemental by appearances at first i guess... cuz i'm like really not skinny and every person who walks by me wearing like mini clothes ticks me off lol
if you're wearing a sneer and name brand clothes i'm always like "mean person alert"
but i hate when people laugh at you coldly and give you that "i'm so much better than you" look
cuz they were doing that
and i know it because this girl from my school used to give me that look and spread rumors that i'm suicidal and depressed cuz i wear black and she'd give me that look every day
so now that bugs me

haha im da same way. i am n NO WAY skinny but i dont care. i have lots
of friends that dont care if i dont have namebrandzzz cuz i spit on them
*not really, i just h8 them* but they deserved it...........my science teacher
last year asked who all shopped at abercrombie and every cheerleader's
hand went up and i looked at my friend and she said "nope i shop @ hot
topic b cuz i like bein weird" so yeah i h8 ppl that think they deserve
royal treatment *mostly cheerleaders*. XDXD  

Shaggins Symphonic

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:06 pm
I'm not that fat, but I'mk certainly no twig. I respect people and ignore it when people think I'm depressed or suicidal or that I'm lower than them because I don't wear name brands. So, that's me for ya.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:03 pm
`PrimeRib
I agree with Poly. If you knew her, that's a different story. But if you didnt, give the girl a chance! I would have thought you were crazy and laughed too if you came up to me dressed like Brendon Urie and did the finger cross thing. eek When you wear black everyday, it usually gives people the impression that you do it on purpose to look "emo" or "goth" in todays society. So, that one girl, maybe you shouldnt have such harsh thoughts about it. Maybe she just doesnt understand and assumed that you were trying to look like a specific label of people.

people shouldnt go by labels anyway. so wut if she dresses in black?
that doesnt mean she's goth or emo. ur doin the same thing she did
2 that girl so i wudnt b talkin u no?  

Shaggins Symphonic

Shaggins Symphonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:04 pm
ok arent we supposed 2 b talking about brendon's top hat and not
about hollister girlz?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:21 pm
lmao you're all right
labels = bad
i should've given them a chance... lol o well that ship's sailed
and yes
basically we're saying that the top hat is freaking cool
and i would laughat me too
but just just FYI i didn't go over to them lol
i did it from across the corridor
they just saw me lmao
ANYWAYS back to the hat  

SingPaNiCDiScO

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:45 pm
...Brendon didn't get to keep it.
The hat, I mean.

All the guys got to keep their costumes from the IWSNT video, except for Brendon sad xp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:13 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
The hat, I mean.

All the guys got to keep their costumes from the IWSNT video, except for Brendon sad xp

wL that sux..................i still luv it in da vid!!!!!!!!!!!  

Shaggins Symphonic

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:36 pm
brendonishott
SingPaNiCDiScO
cuz they were doing that
so now that bugs me

haha im da same way. i am n NO WAY skinny but i dont care. i have lots
of friends that dont care if i dont have namebrandzzz cuz i spit on them
*not really, i just h8 them* but they deserved it...........my science teacher
last year asked who all shopped at abercrombie and every cheerleader's
hand went up and i looked at my friend and she said "nope i shop @ hot
topic b cuz i like bein weird" so yeah i h8 ppl that think they deserve
royal treatment *mostly cheerleaders*. XDXD

I was a cheerleader for three years. o.o A flyer. Competitive and sideline. I don't think I deserve royal treatment. You know, cheerleaders really arent all that bad. I made friends with some pretty popular girls when I was in cheerleading. They are a lot of fun, actually. They wouldnt be popular if they werent cool.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:37 pm
brendonishott
ok arent we supposed 2 b talking about brendon's top hat and not
about hollister girlz?

I don't mind going off topic in the guild. xD It makes it -that- much more interesting.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:38 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
The hat, I mean.

When I found that out, I threw a fit because Brendon's is basically the coolest costume in the video! xD

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff