Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
This is REALLY messed up! XD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheism?
  Yay!
  Nay!
  Give me some hay!
  ~Poll Whore!
View Results

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:16 pm
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

My friend Kiya (don't kill me for telling!) goes to a christian school, and they had confessions... and she admitted to her yaoi obsession... and tried to stop...
didn't work, did it?
xD I think Kiya-senpai should see yaoi as... proof God loves her.
biggrin It's an excuse?
...since 1992.

Exactly! wink  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:35 pm
We never get them where I live. I'm not sure why. It could possibly have something to do with the fact our irritating neighbours make it their personal buisness to drive everyone they meet to infuriation and mental instabilty. Or, maybe I just hate them.

My nan and grandad often get Jehovah's Witnesses, and my nan either completely ignores them, makes sure they get a good look at all the mini-fountains of holy water, crosses, etc. while talking to her or politely tells them f*ck off and that they're quite happy with their Catholicism. xd It's actually quite funny seeing the responses they get from people; I really hate people who force their religions on others.  

Honourable123

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:46 pm
I am Sargeant Trojan!
D:< They are sooo annoying. That happened to me.

Instead of watching yaoi on the TV it was actually on my comp. which i was incidentally holding.. (the window was minimized though!) Still I'm normally polite. I am Catholic myself, but I don't believe in all that anti-homosexuality stuff D:! I want to punch those people in the face! evil Protector of Gina Town!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:40 am
We don't get them at our new house - Thank God but at my old place we use to get them. Not a lot but every now and then. They would give us booklets and stuff. I listened but I ended up throwing the booklets away.

However, I work at resturant and sometimes people shove that stuff into our faces and we have to take them because they're tricky and put my tip in it. It's a thing called brivary. Isn't that a sin? LOL!  

smileontheedge

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:15 am
There are a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses who irregularly show up and talk to my mam; they leave leaflets behind. (Those "Watchtower" ones, they tend to be awfully full of doom and gloom sometimes.) It's only around morning time, though, so I usually never see them. (I'd be at school. )

If they did, and I was here myself, I'd probably say something about being a bisexual, Secular Humanist student with liberal political leanings. Honestly, I don't know what they'd say to that.
Oh, and I'd have a bible on hand to rebutt them if they insisted I was a sinner and should be redeemed. Just because one should always be well informed about these things.
Then I'd tell them that it's likely most people are perfectly happy with their own religion without the door-to-door intervention on behalf of Jehovah.

Alternatively, I could tell them to wait just a second, dash to the computer, to venganza.org, download a leaflet, print it off and dash back to the door with it. Then proceed to wax lyrical about the joys of Pastafarianism, and insist that if they want me to take the Watchtower, they'll have to accept mine, too. It would only be fair. I'd have to stick on a piratey hat and whatnot first, though.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff