Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:59 am
"finally!" zieg yelled as he threw the papers all on his desk, completed. "i wonder if anyone is on?" he asked himself as he turned on his computer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:12 pm
Luzli logged on and wandered off. "What shall I do today?" she wondered.  

sadi s t o i d

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:33 pm
Edin reached the dome, and sighed. "There's nothing to do anymore..." He looked up at the evening sky. "Guess I'll go visit her.." He walked into the dome, and gated to Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:01 am
leaving the room she enter the world. Closing her eyes and taking deep breathes she enter the sever town delta. "End..." She turned and gated out ot hidden forbidden cat's eye. A girl with long black hair smiled to greet her. "You got my message then, Hinomu?"

"Yoko, what's going on?"

Yoko smiled and gated out. Hinomu took off her goggles and grabbed her cell, dialing in for Yoko. The line was busy. She sat back down and enter the town again, wandering.

(me.)  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:56 am
as zieg logged onto the world, he turned and saw many a people in the dome, but no one that he knew. he looked at his friends list and saw that hitomi was on. he sent her a flash mail and said
Quote:
can you meet me at the holy ground?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:16 pm
Edin appeared at Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground. He began slowly walking up to the building. "It's been a long time since I've visited..I wonder if she'll still be there.." He looked up at the evening sky, like he normally does when he's in a deep thought.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

sadi s t o i d

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:41 pm
Luzili went to Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground and walked around. The place was so calm that there was always a way to cool of here. Soon she wandered into a boy with long blue hair. His avatar was interesting so she walked targeted him. "Whoa your a level 88?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:58 pm
Edin turned around to see a girl. "WOAH. Where did you come from?!" He jumped back a few feet. "Oh uh yeah." He was nervous since players usually didn't randomly approach him, nor did he want them to.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

sadi s t o i d

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:11 pm
Sauce-Kay
Edin turned around to see a girl. "WOAH. Where did you come from?!" He jumped back a few feet. "Oh uh yeah." He was nervous since players usually didn't randomly approach him, nor did he want them to.

"Thats like, so close to my older charecters level. Can I have your member address so I can, like, show him to you." For no reason at all this strange avatar intrigued her. Plus Luzili wanted to show off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:58 pm
"I'd rather not..." Edin sighed and slightly leaned back. "I wouldn't find a point in seeing them. I'm not interested." He turned around and began walking towards the building again.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:13 am
Hitomi looked at the flash mail.

Quote:
Sure, I'll be there in a little. See you there.

Re-dailing Yoko's number, the line still appeared to be busy. She took the goggles off and went into the living room.

"Did Yoko call, Nii-chan?" He shooked his head and she went back to the room. She went and logged herself into the Hidden Forbidden Holy grounds.

((WAH! I hate you ovan! I love you master en! "She" is very happy!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:59 pm
Inoue sat in front of her computer, rubbing her temples. The screen was off, but the mental evidence was still prominent in her mind. "Ten seconds...just ten more seconds..." she mumbled to herself. Once again she had tried hacking the corporation's old files, trying to find clues. The World often left many clues as to the story behind it. But everything was well guarded -firewalls, back up viruses, slow downers, and automatic deletion systems. Not only that, but in the fire that took down the CC Corporation's main building, many of the files were lost. For years Inoue had been trying to infiltrate what was left of these files. Ever since reading clips from short poems written by Emma Wielant as a child, she had wanted to know more about the story behind The World. Though the story itself was lost in the Pluto Kiss incident, rumors floated around that someone may have written their own copy down. Inoue guessed that the only people who would know exactly where that copy was would be the CC Corp. or...
No! She was not going to ask him. He had disappeared for years. It would be just as much of a hassle tracking him down as trying to hack into the corporation's old files. The closest she had gotten was today. "Ten seconds longer and I would've had it!" Inoue moaned, leaning back in her chair. After a few minutes of wallowing in her own self pity, she sat up and grinned devilishly. "I'll get it next time," she chuckled to herself. She then flipped the switch on her computer and waited to log on. In her mind, she had decided to relax by going into The World. She could release her pent up stress as Tsuyuna.
Soon she was logged in and this time she did not care where she was at. Tsuyuna merely glanced around. The area did not appear to be a root town, nor did it seem to be in use. Around her, countless numbers of data seemed to fall to the ground. There were no mods or administrators. With so much data floating around, would not anyone want to make sure it was not stolen? "Where in the heck am I?" Tsuyuna wondered. Digging her staff Mystec into the floor, Tsuyuna sat back on it and leaned with her chin in her hands. She gazed blankly at all the falling data. Where, indeed, was she?

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:33 pm
Edin turned around to see somebody gate into the area. "Another girl...?" Trying to ignore both girls, Luzili and Hitomi. He walked into the church, hoping to see 'her' again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:52 pm
Tsuyuna watched the cascading data. Her eyelids fluttered and her chin slowly began to slip from her hands. Suddenly, she heard a sound from her message box. Abruptly she sat up and looked at the text appearing before her eyes. She had not even opened the message, but somehow it was appearing on her screen.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
The Net Slum.

Tsuyuna glanced at the text in puzzlement.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
You are in the Net Slum. Isn't that what you wanted to know?

She blinked in astonishment. How did this person know what she was thinking? Had they read her min like an open book? Tsuyuna checked the sender's address to see who it was. All that was there was a blank space. "Sender unknown?" she thought as she scanned the message once more. At that instant another message appeared, automatically opening itself and taking the place of the other one.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
Unwanted or recycled data comes through here. If you're looking for something, this would be the place to do it.

By this time Tsuyuna was gaping. Not even an ace hack could conjure up this kind of incident. Selecting the option to reply, she tried to see if she could contact the mysterious person via message. The text grid never appeared. She glanced around warily. Taking a deep breath, she decided to try by vocal communication. If the culprit was there, they would reply. "Do people often come 'ere?" she asked. Instantly a new message appeared.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
No. This place is usually unfindable. You must've came here by accident...or are you looking for something?

"Ah ha!" Tsuyuna whirred around and leapt up, gliding over the area, holding the Mystec at ready. But the more she looked around, the more she was convinced that no one was truly there.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
Aggressive, aren't you? Or maybe you're just high strung. Really, what are you looking for?

Now Tsuyuna was really wary. Whoever it was could see her, but how? Sighing, she lowered the Mystec and landed on the ground. She decided it was best just to talk to the individual...for now. "Answers. Adventure. Anything to distract me from utter boredom." she shrugged. Once again the text appeared in reply.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
Answers...I don't think you'll find those here, no matter how much data you sift through. If you are looking for adventure, though, I can suggest something to you. But I must warn you: if you follow my advice, you must be willing to give up your life as is, for it will never be the same afterwards.

Tsuyuna cocked her head in puzzlement. This person seemed to know a lot more than they were giving away. But a warning? Why would she want her life to remain as is? As desperate as she was to evade her state of boredom, she would take anything. She nodded, testing to see if the mysterious typist really was watching.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
Very well. Go to the "Hidden" "Forbidden" "Holy Ground" area. There you will find an old church. Go inside it. From there, the rest will be left up to fate.

"What's inside it?" she asked. No reply came. The message box was blank. For a while, Tsuyuna stood there amongst the data in a daze. "Darn, I never even got to ask...who it was." she sighed. Silence was all that surrounded her. She looked at the place with a slight wonder. "The net slum," she muttered. Looking around for a warp gate, she saw no point of escape. "Maybe I should just type it in." Tsuyuna decided. With that, she typed in the words the person had told her. To her surprise, she found herself warping out and the Net Slum disappeared.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items