Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
~~The last Night before the First day~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eat Cheese!!
  YES!! ^_^
  NEVER!! -_-'
View Results

LazySky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:57 pm
(( sorry I took me so long everone!! sweatdrop )) Sky was walking in the woods and came accross a samll village. "What a samml dump." she said laughing kicking a rock. 'I like this place' the thought. She walked around town ans saw a fimarlir girl. "KARIN!" she said and ran tward her to hug her. "How are you? What have you been up to?" Sky smilied. she noticed the boy walking next to her. "Hi, im Sky Samma." she bowed slightly. Her ears poked up and she smilied with her white fangs. her tail wagged in incitment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:08 pm
"Ah so you are Sky." Atacis said bowing and taking her hand. He his kissed her hand lightly. "I have been looking for you."  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:11 pm
A red line brused her face. "really?" she said smiling. "What for?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:13 pm
"You reputation proceeds you as well as your beauty." Atacis said standing back up.  

Atacis_Grave

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:14 pm
Mito walked to a town. "I would if town will let me stay"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:15 pm
Sky blushed ever hander. "That's so sweet of you." she smilied. She leand over and gave him a gental kiss on the cheek. "No one has ever treated me so kindly." she smilied.  

LazySky

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:17 pm
Mito saw a group of people and he looked over to them "Hi, do any of you know where a place to stay is? o by the way my name is Mito" he said scratching his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:20 pm
"No its my pleasure." Atacsi said smiling so that his fangs were bared.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:52 pm
Karin looked away and her ears went down and walked away to leave to two alone  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:40 pm
"Yes." There is a plce just up the hill here. I was checking it out on my way here when I saw...." she stoped and turned seeing Karin walk away. "Karin where are you going?" She said runnign after her. "is that you boy friend?" Asked Sky pointing the the man who sweet talked her standing next to the starge man looking for somwhere to stay.  

LazySky

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:56 pm
"I'm sorry but i don't not have any friends, people only discard me as a monster" Mito said  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:06 pm
"Why would that be?" Asked Sky smiling brightly. "You seem fine to me. Very kind and knowing by your sent and sound. Even you appearance is kind hearted." She said reassuring him.  

LazySky

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:23 pm
"That is why. i'm so kind, i help monster, beast, and fiends if they need help for that they made me a monster but i will never turn into one." Mito said  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:26 pm
Name: Rath
Race: half human, half???
Appearance: (my computer doesn't do pictures) long dark blue hair and eyes. Carries around two things besides weapons. Wears a ring around his neck that his father gave to his mother the only thing she ever gave him (dad has identical one), and a flute. Can channel his power thorough it.(unexpected results with certain melodies-healed someone once) Carries a simple sword that splits into two. Eyes turn silver sometimes
Bio: Comes from a small village. Father??? Mother a magical human who could see future. When father left she couldn't handle carrying him so after he was born she never touched him (she saw innumerable ways he could die). Lived with swordsman near the end of village. Eventually left when master died to find...something (Father too.)  

Scary_Moonlight

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:27 pm
"Oh no he is not my boyfriend i just hate being ignord by ppl"Karin said  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items