Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
More Than Friends - Ron/Harry Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:55 pm
wonkyspoon
Demonic-Nightmare
wonkyspoon
Ron/anyone weirds me out. Ron/Herm makes me throw up a little, and . . . I don't know. Ron just doesn't seem to work with anyone romantically. I like him well enough, I just don't think he's the relationship sort (pshhht). Especially not with Harry. I just think it's too -- convenient? Like, of COURSE you'd stick the two guy leads together. Dunno, just ain't my cuppa.

I didn't "stick" them together for convenience, I'm rather fond of this pairing.

I don't mean that's why you do -- it's just my opinion on the whole thing. Harry/Ron seems convenient like Ron/Herm seems convenient. I don't have anything against it, I just don't enjoy it, that's all. :]

Ahh, I understand now! =3

Yes, well...I rather dislike Ron/Herm, myself. In all honestly, I'm a Golden Trio shipper - I hate seeing the three of them seperated in pairings. XD; But if I had to have a trio pairing ship, it's Ron/Harry all the way. =3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:09 pm
Demonic-Nightmare
wonkyspoon
Demonic-Nightmare
wonkyspoon
Ron/anyone weirds me out. Ron/Herm makes me throw up a little, and . . . I don't know. Ron just doesn't seem to work with anyone romantically. I like him well enough, I just don't think he's the relationship sort (pshhht). Especially not with Harry. I just think it's too -- convenient? Like, of COURSE you'd stick the two guy leads together. Dunno, just ain't my cuppa.

I didn't "stick" them together for convenience, I'm rather fond of this pairing.

I don't mean that's why you do -- it's just my opinion on the whole thing. Harry/Ron seems convenient like Ron/Herm seems convenient. I don't have anything against it, I just don't enjoy it, that's all. :]

Ahh, I understand now! =3

Yes, well...I rather dislike Ron/Herm, myself. In all honestly, I'm a Golden Trio shipper - I hate seeing the three of them seperated in pairings. XD; But if I had to have a trio pairing ship, it's Ron/Harry all the way. =3

All cleared up, then. ;D

I think I'm a Golden Trio shipper at heart, too. I just hate romance involving any of them. Maraudershipping all the way. I suppose if I had to ship the trio it'd be Harry/Ron. So we're agreed there.  

wonkyspoon

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:18 pm
wonkyspoon
All cleared up, then. ;D

I think I'm a Golden Trio shipper at heart, too. I just hate romance involving any of them. Maraudershipping all the way. I suppose if I had to ship the trio it'd be Harry/Ron. So we're agreed there.

Well, Harry and Ron ARE very close.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:55 pm
I like this pairing, but I can never really believe it.  

thatdrncat

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:48 pm
thatdrncat
I like this pairing, but I can never really believe it.

How so?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:35 pm
I like this pairing too.
But, I have no idea what attracts me to them.
I mean, I know their best friends and all. But still... I find it weird and ood, yet REALLY, I'm fond of them.
I honestly can't see Ron with anyone else, not even Hermione.
No offence.

BloomingCyanide

Feline Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:57 pm
[T].anited_[L].ove
I like this pairing too.
I mean, I know their best friends and all. But still... I find it weird and ood, yet REALLY, I'm fond of them.
No offence.

I have trouble seeing how you'd offend someone who started this topic, if it was directed at me, or someone in a slash guild, if it was directed at others - if it were about Hermione, at least, for the most part. XD

And it's nice to find another shipper =3 I think it's BECAUSE Ron and Harry are so close that makes it so possible, sometimes it seems to cross the "brotherly closeness" line.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:56 pm
Demonic-Nightmare
[T].anited_[L].ove
I like this pairing too.
No offence.

I have trouble seeing how you'd offend someone who started this topic, if it was directed at me, or someone in a slash guild, if it was directed at others - if it were about Hermione, at least, for the most part. XD

And it's nice to find another shipper =3 I think it's BECAUSE Ron and Harry are so close that makes it so possible, sometimes it seems to cross the "brotherly closeness" line.
Think about it.
Who was the first friend Harry made?
Ron.
Who gave up his 'Knight' at the Wizard's Chess in order for Harry to checkmate the King?
Ron (even though I could see Ron was displaying how he'd sacrifice himself for Harry there, I wonder if anyone else did...)
Who's sister did Harry save from Tom?
Ron's.
Who'd Ron shout for when Sirius took him under the Whomping Willow?
Harry.
Who'd Ron cheer for during the Triwizard Tournament?
Harry.
Who halped Harry fight off the Death Eaters?
Ron.
I can't think of one from the sixth book...
And,
Who ran away, but came back after being mistaken for a Mudblood, and took the risk to stay with a wanted boy then to be captured?
Ron.

Cosicidence much?

BloomingCyanide

Feline Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:31 pm
[T].anited_[L].ove
Think about it.
Who was the first friend Harry made?
Ron.
Who gave up his 'Knight' at the Wizard's Chess in order for Harry to checkmate the King?
Ron (even though I could see Ron was displaying how he'd sacrifice himself for Harry there, I wonder if anyone else did...)
Who's sister did Harry save from Tom?
Ron's.
Who'd Ron shout for when Sirius took him under the Whomping Willow?
Harry.
Who'd Ron cheer for during the Triwizard Tournament?
Harry.
Who halped Harry fight off the Death Eaters?
Ron.
I can't think of one from the sixth book...
And,
Who ran away, but came back after being mistaken for a Mudblood, and took the risk to stay with a wanted boy then to be captured?
Ron.

Cosicidence much?

It's because Ron loooooves Harry.

And there's one from the sixth book probably, I just don't feel like looking it up right now. XD

Also, their fights tend to be some of the worst in the books, Harry and Ron stop speaking two times over, mainly, Ron being jealous of Harry. I think that that's some major slashiness there.

Also, what is Harry's most precious thing? Ron.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:23 am
If you're gonna put Harry and Ron together, it's gotta be quick one-shots w/o any details because that's all I can stomach. stare I've read a few on HPFandom.com, but it doesn't seem believable that the two can get together romantically. I don't ship for Ron/Herm because I think she's too smart to fall for someone like him.  

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:53 pm
...What in the world...

*headdesk*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:09 pm
i like ron/harry. they're rather close. i think it's all innocent and sweet. but i love, love, love harry/draco too.  

misshii

queerduck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:39 pm
I recently got into this ship!

I don't know how it happened.

But, I basically pair Harry with any Weasely. (Except: Arthur, Molly, Ginny, and Bill)

While I love Ron/Hermione, Ron/Harry just has that forbidden feel to it, you know?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:08 pm
Well I think the pairing is cute but it's not my favorite (BillxHarry has that place!). I think it's cute, I'm into Gold Trio shipping. I read so many fic's that make Ron seem like such an a** and it's good to read one eveyr once in a while where Ron is like a sweet boyfriend to Harry.

I just don't ship R/Hr though. I ship H/R, and H/Hr. That's it ^_^;;

Zelenyee Milaya

FireTigerLightningPhoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:51 pm
Harry/Ron are one of my favourite pairings
I personally can see it happening plus i've read fics before that have done it very well and made it believeable

I love Ron I don't understand why some people don't like him but thats just me.

Also I will always use the fact Ron's the thing Harry'd miss the most xD

Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces