Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Extended Discussion
Christianity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Religious?
  Yes.
  No.
  Maybe.
View Results

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:45 pm
That would be...so cool! Seriously.
Someone fell off?? Ouch.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:13 am
i think they did, something weird happened and they had it closed..and i just found out theres baptisms on saturday
XD that reminds me, after the baptisms we went to sammie's woodfire pizza
and the waitress asked what we were dressed up for, and i tols her we did baptisms for the dead
and she probably thinks we're necros
twisted little does she know twisted  

The Dadalorian
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:16 am
Oh that's awful. That's so effing awful
xD
I honestly haven't been to the temple in almost a year. Slightly uncomfortable going, still. I'll work up to it at some point. I just hope I don't get too emotional. That would be...akward.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:42 pm
it says i should go to the temple as much as possible in my blessing  

The Dadalorian
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:38 am
Oh wow. I don't know a lot of youth that have had their's already. I had mine when I was twelve or thirteen. I think I probably should've waited longer, because I didn't really understand how important it really was. But reading it makes me happy, and it's a very big comfort.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:34 pm
it's really fun to read, my dad has a great story of one with a kid who has mental disabilities..i think down syndrome. i'l ltell you what it said in a PM if you want ot know, i don't think it should be said here  

The Dadalorian
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:56 pm
:]
Please? I'd really like to know.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:31 pm
Christianity is, like many religions, complicated and confusing. In the begining, you seee all these 'rules' that the old testement people had to follow. These would include certian foods you could and could not eat. Woman could not cut their hair, NO ONE could get a tattoo or other mark at all on their bodies. They had to all conform to the passover, and they all had to give the right scarifice at the right time to eat, live, sin offering, whatever. Then as you get on these rules are discarded, revised, broken the people try to cope. I finally asked my group leader to explain this, she said 'start in john'. if that is were you start, then why all the other s**t? stare I think it depends how closky you follow the bible....dose this make sense?  

XLeoxLady07X

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:45 pm
KittyGlitter21
Christianity is, like many religions, complicated and confusing. In the begining, you seee all these 'rules' that the old testement people had to follow. These would include certian foods you could and could not eat. Woman could not cut their hair, NO ONE could get a tattoo or other mark at all on their bodies. They had to all conform to the passover, and they all had to give the right scarifice at the right time to eat, live, sin offering, whatever. Then as you get on these rules are discarded, revised, broken the people try to cope. I finally asked my group leader to explain this, she said 'start in john'. if that is were you start, then why all the other s**t? stare I think it depends how closky you follow the bible....dose this make sense?
it's not just about the rules
the old testament is all just one huge story, with morals at the end. that's what it's there for. AND society changes over time and different morals come about that will fit and such
you don't marry your cousin now a days like abraham did  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:01 am
I myself don't exactly believe in christianity. I don't really know what my religion is. My parents are christian, but we never go to church and I've never touched a bible. I have this neighbor, an elderly woman, and shes extremely religious. Shes always saying, "When I found this house, I prayed to god and asked for a nice house to live in, and he brought me here". I thought people weren't supposed to pray for material things. But sometimes she just irks me because shes always judging people, she doesn't like our neighbors because they drew an upside-down cross on their driveway with sidewalk chalk, big frickin deal! They can do what they want! She started going to the different houses telling people about that so they might make the neighbors move. You shouldn't do that just because someone isn't christian. I mean, shes always talking about how christians are so nice, if you're so nice, then why are you trying to run the neighbors out of our neighborhood. Christians can really irk me sometimes...  

Kelly The Punk Rock Kid

Strawberry Bunny Magician

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:56 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
There are so many views on Christianity, and I am Christian. Recently, I had been told certain things for fact, and was not even allowed to argue my opinion. These are those:

-God has no gender and is referred to "he" only so we can wrap our minds around the "father" concept

-Angels have no gender, and were created only to do as God says. There is no room for disobedience, they have no free will.

-Men cannot become angels. (Men being generic...men and women.)

-Christ is God in man form. Christ is God.

I'm srry but I disagree God was a man how do i know I study on christianity I am christian.Angels have a gender like we do.Different angels different genders.Men can become angels.Christ is jesus and god.Like how they say Christ God or Jesus Christ.Christ is god jesus god's son.Jesus Christ Was a saying of their power put together.But hey these are bull questions the real question is how was god there if he created humans?That's a hard one for you to think about.I know the answer but I bet you can't figure it out.Comment or pm me if you think you got it.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:19 am
Why in the paintings is god always painted white? Cant he/she be black maybe asian? I have a couple of questions I want you religious people 2 answer me… don’t have 2 if you don’t what 2.
1- Why does god make you “alabar” like… adore him? Does he love the attention or something? (don’t want 2 sound like an a** but I really don’t know how 2 put it on other way)
2- If god loves you how you are and for who you are no matter what, does that mean he will approve on homosexual marriage?
3- If god is all knowing and all wise, dint he see this ******** up world from the beginning?  

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:27 am
Kenny! Kenny! Can't go to EFY this year, but...I'm going to be an elocoy at girl's camp and I'll be going to a huge tri-stake youth conference. It's gonna be fun mrgreen

Straight-Edge Bi-Boy: Christ was a Hebrew, so God is depicted the same.
God loves everyone, it doesn't matter what gender, race, age, sexual preference, or choices.
God did see the world how it was from the beginning. Our race (humans) have to learn for ourselves, and in that we have to make our own mistakes. Life can't and won't be perfect. The way Satan wanted it was to govern all people to make all right choices. He wanted to take away our free agency, our freedom to make choices, and God said no. Satan rebelled for not having his way, and was sent to his own prison, Hell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:08 pm
Angels have free choice.
Cause if they didnt how could Lucifur been able to attempt to overthrow God.

DaisukeOrDark

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:42 am
GOd is Infinate, we are Finate. We cannot describe God.

Jesus Christ is God in the flesh, the holy spirit comes from God.  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff