POKEMON! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pokemonfan10000

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:40 pm
RanpuKuroTenshi
How many seasons do they have of Pokemon? I lost track of it.

10 seasons and 10 movies (but they're working on an 11th pokemon movie, called giritina and the sky's bouquet).  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:16 pm
Anybody know how many seasons there are going to be until Ash finally becomes the Pokemon Master or something? xp  

RanpuKuroTenshi

shuichi792

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:56 am
i stopped watching pokemon, but for some reason i started watching again out of boredom. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:48 pm
What do you think will happen in the end? xp  

RanpuKuroTenshi

Appelsina

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:36 pm
Ash will become the poke-master the end. Since its getting a lot of high ratings it just never stops.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:27 pm
my all time fav pokemon would have 2 b picachu. the one that ash has trained. he worked really hard to make picachu strong and itz so cute^^  

punk_rocker_wanabe

Grrr-Rock-Starrrr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:23 pm
my fav pokemon's are mew ,darkri ,and i forgot the others name but he is in a movie  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:03 am
Ahhh, pokemon. Those were the days. 4laugh  

vokee

StrangeAngelxx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:49 pm
Old school pokemon is good. The new seasons are crap with all their wannabe pokemon. I prefer the original season with Ash, Misty, Brock and 150-200 pokemon. Loved the games and the movies as a kid smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:26 pm
Pokemon, like most other things, were good in the first season, great in the second, then just unneeded future ones...
favs: Charmander, evee-lutions, and all of the second-gen starters. (Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Todadile)  

Miuki Vulom

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:20 pm
I'm still lovin Pokemon! btw, how many movies do they have exactly? I'm watching out for them you see... And i still hvnt seen all the seasons. is it still ongoing?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:17 pm
I Like The Pokemon Movies, Show and the game they all Rock!  

Chamonde FlameBringer

Lonely Knight

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:48 pm
punk_rocker_wanabe
my all time fav pokemon would have 2 b picachu. the one that ash has trained. he worked really hard to make picachu strong and itz so cute^^

yea!! but i think that its shame that he didnt evolve pikachu when he could of... sad  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:15 pm
Pokemon is just so dragged out they need to stop making new ep plzzz just late it die out. i men how can u keep finding 150 new pokemon every season i cant sten when the do stuff like that just to keep the show on and to make new cards its ps how can that many polemon be hiding. if any than make a new show that is dif and pokemon scrip is so lame talk2hand  

Prince Mystic

Miuki Vulom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:59 pm
Sigmaxz
the games are good(i have all of them)

the show is ok (haven't been watching)

including the not-so-good black version? i played for a few minutes... but it sucked. it was Pokemon the card game, for GB Color.  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff