Foxy310

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:53 pm
He is a fake!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:31 pm
yu yup  

-elimentris-

Zero Justice315

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:27 pm
That's called trying make anime in the U.S.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:37 am
Uchiha_Sasuke fan23
Sasuke can be a good poser.

well arent you a sasuke fan?  

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100

gaara_sweethrt_456

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:19 pm
If you don't like anime then don't fake it. Just quit acting like you do b/c that makes me sicker than anything is an anime poser. scream  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:17 am
i don think that being an anime fan has to do with watching all the latest anime or being in the know about those mainstream anime... its about your passion for anime that counts... i mean... just because someone has not watched or read about death note doesnt mean he/she is not an anime fan... i half the anime i watch most people have not even heard about... i don't go for mainstream anime like naruto and death note all those... i've been reading their manga since they 1st came out... so does that make me a poser...???  

dinieb

2ndPSP

Enduring Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:17 pm
Umm, I'm an anime fan (I love it) but I haven't seen a lot of popular anime like deathnote, and I don't watch inuyasha much. I like to go to stores and find anime I haven't heard of theat sound interesting. Sometims older stuff like Rurouni Kenshin (my definition of old may be different from yours). But I am a fan and watch it a good deal.

I don't believe you have to like the popular anime, (honestly, I'm not much into Naruto, it's just not interesting to me) to be an anime fan.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:23 pm
I think as long as he likes it. I didnt really watch death note until this year and i've said ive been an anime fan since.. prolly.. 5 yrs now? something like that. *shrugs* ^_^  

Ashes of Dragon

jiinji

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:26 pm
gaara_sweethrt_456
If you don't like anime then don't fake it. Just quit acting like you do b/c that makes me sicker than anything is an anime poser. scream

Agreed, fakers suck.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:01 pm
JigokuShoujosRevenge
Can you fake anime? i mean can you pretend to like anime and get away with it? And why would anyone in the first place? I've mentioned my brother in a different thing. But the point is he says he loves anime yet he's seen only a few episodes of one series or hasn't watched another for the last 20 episodes. Plus he hasn't seen some of the popular anime, like Death Note. Not to mention i think hes barely read manga of any kind.

Ummm... It's not faking. It's more like... Posing. Yes, they are otaku posers. 3nodding My sister does the same thing. She hardly understands anything about the story, characters, deeper meanings, etc. Basically, they're just more awesome cartoons to watch. >.< And it hurts.

RisikaFox

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Signature Look 250

CristinTX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:48 am
One can love something without being obsessed with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:06 pm
I think you are overreating about your brother I know about Death Note but I have only seen the first episode so I think he is just saying the things he has heard or read about it. In other cases I have never heard of someone posing to like anime but I guess it could happen never seen it or experienced it, so I guess it may be possible.  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Hyzia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:55 pm
Yes, i like About 90% of some anime i watch, but i fake some so i don't upset my friend sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:55 pm
JigokuShoujosRevenge
Can you fake anime? i mean can you pretend to like anime and get away with it? And why would anyone in the first place? I've mentioned my brother in a different thing. But the point is he says he loves anime yet he's seen only a few episodes of one series or hasn't watched another for the last 20 episodes. Plus he hasn't seen some of the popular anime, like Death Note. Not to mention i think hes barely read manga of any kind.

I thin k anyone can like anime even if they only see one show  

Lord Deathnotefan666

ladyyk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:19 am
Liking an anime, even if you haven’t seen the most popular one, is not a crime. Everyone of us has different taste, anyway, right? Not all of us like Death Note. So, I think you cannot really judge an ‘anime addict’ by his or her favorite anime.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff