Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuntrykid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:12 pm
You have a C.S. lewis quote? awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:22 am
the best way to learn is to read the offical klingon dictionary, and the the art of the warrior. Qa'pla!  

Jean_Luc_Picard

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:05 am
kuntrykid
You have a C.S. lewis quote? awesome!

lol thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:37 pm
my friend has (I think) the official Klingon dictionary and it's really great. Though it does have "meet me in the cocktail lounge" as one of the commonly used phrases....what klingon in their right mind would say that? anyways yeah. Also, I don't know where, but my mom found out about this scholarship that some company/ orginizatin offers that's worth about $10,000 if you learn klingon and can prove that you know it....  

purple_freak15

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:10 pm
Ok yay I found The Klingon Dictionary in my local library biggrin yay!! I'll get it as soon as i get my library card (we just moved to the area)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:11 pm
purple_freak15
my friend has (I think) the official Klingon dictionary and it's really great. Though it does have "meet me in the cocktail lounge" as one of the commonly used phrases....what klingon in their right mind would say that? anyways yeah. Also, I don't know where, but my mom found out about this scholarship that some company/ orginizatin offers that's worth about $10,000 if you learn klingon and can prove that you know it....
really? like a college scholarship? if so, what college?  

Shopping_Spree_101

purple_freak15

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:36 am
Shopping_Spree_101
purple_freak15

I don't remember, I'll have to look, but it's actually like a foundation or charity, not a college, so pretty much anyone can do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:28 pm
purple_freak15
Shopping_Spree_101
purple_freak15

I don't remember, I'll have to look, but it's actually like a foundation or charity, not a college, so pretty much anyone can do it.
oh ok. But that's really cool  

Shopping_Spree_101

LabTech Deusy

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:52 pm
I can say Shut up and Where is the bathroom in Klingon but I forgot how to write it out.

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff