Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
You might be a Trekkie if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ginga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:47 pm
- you're going to go to Best Buy and wait until it opens on December 21st so you can buy Voyager season 7.

*giggles*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:10 pm
todpury
-You can recognize all characters by voice. (I know there was a car commercial that Picard voiced, and there was one from the same brand that I think was narated by Janeway, not to mention all the episodes of "National Geographic" that Sisko narrated)
Avery Brooks also narrated an IBM commercial, explaining an 'Epiphany' of when your Business got way over your head. 3nodding  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Ginga

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:58 pm
Takai_desu_yo
todpury
-You can recognize all characters by voice. (I know there was a car commercial that Picard voiced, and there was one from the same brand that I think was narated by Janeway, not to mention all the episodes of "National Geographic" that Sisko narrated)
Avery Brooks also narrated an IBM commercial, explaining an 'Epiphany' of when your Business got way over your head. 3nodding

I want to see the Ford Freestar commercial Kate did... sad  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:32 pm
-You have your hair cut in the Vulcan style from Enterprise
-you wear a comm badge almost every day
-you greet people with the Vulcan hand sign and depart saying "live long and prosper
-you wake up at 2am to watch TOS reruns
(guilty of all of the above)  

HagarenFanGirl

Ginga

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:34 pm
- You're going to watch the 2 hour Apprentice finale, after you've made it a point to stay 5 feet away from every reality show...

just because you heard a rumor that Kate Mulgrew is going to be on it at some point.

GODDAMMIT! I'm such a fangirl. domokun

EDIT: OMG.

It was true! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:24 am
You have a Bumper sticker that reads:

"There is no problem in the UIniverse which cannot be soilved with Concentrated Phaser fire"  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:03 am
According to www.blogthings.com:

You Know You're Addicted to Star Trek When...

Your favorite drink: Tea, earl grey, hot

You can quote the name of every single episode just by watching the first 10 seconds of the introductory clip

You own 13 Star Trek Technical Manuals and Blue Print Schematics of all Starship but you no longer need them

When seeing a doctor, you're afraid of getting a shot and ask for a hypospray instead

Your electronic project: Positronic brain

You have 4 TVs at home and each of them are playing TOS, TNG, DS9 and VOY respectively 24 hours a day non-stop

You remembered the lock up code that Data uses on the Enterprise's Main Bridge before beaming down to meet Dr. Soong and Lore

You've learned playing the song "The Inner Light" with a penny whistle

After broken your neighbour's window, instead of just running away, you try to use the "Picard Maneuver" to escape

You're hosting a conference, your response to any suggestions: Make it so

You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends who are addicted to Star Trek.

----
Oh, good, I'm not addicted then... blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:50 am
-You plot a course from the bridge to main engineering using ONLY the Jeffries Tubes. (My BF has done that. No joke.)
-You attempt to make a bat'Leth for your Live-Action Role Playing sessions. (Again, attempted by my BF.)
-During Star Trek movies, you constantly point out inconsistancies, much to the dismay of the other movie-viewers. (My BF, his friend Mikey, and myself did this on Friday night. BF's friend Andrea finally just told us to shut up and watch the movie. *laughs*)

And I actually know a girl (non-Trekkie) whose favorite drink really is Earl Grey Tea. I laughed when I heard this, and she thought I was nuts...  

Rigu Ryu

todpury

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:46 pm
You consider Nemesis a tear jerker just for the ending. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:07 pm
todpury

- You consider Nemesis one of your favorite movies.

All because of one certain scene.

One... 30 second... scene...

But DAMN, what a 30 seconds it was! 3nodding

I'll leave you all to finish this thought, as it should be quite obvious which scene I would be talking about.  

Ginga

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:22 pm
Ginga
todpury

I'll leave you all to finish this thought, as it should be quite obvious which scene I would be talking about.
Do I want to know?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:26 pm
Ginga
todpury

I honestly have no idea which scene you're refering to...please elaborate!  

Takori

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:01 pm
-You want to give your brother the Vulcan neck-pinch.
-When seeing the innoculation needle for your flu shot, you request a hypospray.
-Before hitting the gas pedal, you say "Engage".
-When the host at a party asks if they can get you a Coke, you respond with "Make it so".
-You refer to your best friend as "Number one".
-You call God "Q".  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:06 pm
-You talk to people on the web about star trek because you will get beaten if you speak about it in public-

-When it rains and you can't mow the laws you immedately grab a box set of star trek and scream yey.

- You own All of TNG, DS9, most of voyager(thats been released) and is going to buy The original series for the sake of having it all.

-You know each of the realses dates of Voyagers series off by Heart

-Punches someone when they make a StarTrek Joke.

-You get excited when you hear of a Star trek online game. You look on the net every day for news on its progress.

They are all applicable to me. I just said the ones that havend't been said yet. Most of the others apply to me too. sweatdrop  

Lystat

Shuromai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:42 am
Rigu Ryu

-You tap your nametag, and it doesn't beep.

It does beep.
A list of my Trek Assets:
-bat'leth (sharpened and battle-ready)
-met'leth (sharpened and kept under my matress)
-not-quite-fully-functional phaser (but I'm working on it...)
-TNG security officer's uniform
-Enterprise security officer's uniform
-tricorder (that actually does teh sound effects)
-voice-activated lighting system in my quarters.
-set of comm badge walkie-talkies. (Yes, they actually work)

I think I officially qualify as a Trekkie.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff