3 join for 1 leaving
  I think the numbers are almost the same
  3 leave for 1 joining
  It's nearly impossible to find out!!!
  WHY WOULD SOMEONE QUIT GAIA??!?!?!?
View Results

pr0nado

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:24 am
In my opinion more people are leaving than coming to gaia.
Cause the majority of avatars made each day are mules.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:12 pm
black.berry.small.cake
yes, more must join than leave...but how many people do you think join the site but only log on a few times after that?

I think there's a lot of folks who join and only play for a few logins before giving up - either because they got bored or frustrated with earning gold, or they just couldn't find a niche or a few "real" friends to chat with and make the experience fun and lasting... but that's just my $0.02  

Nerienda

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:25 am
a lot of people join gaia and not that many people...but i pretty sure more then three join gaia a day.

good question. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:34 am
I'd say at least 500 (I'm sure it's much more) leave each day while at least 1,000 accounts are made (Again, I'm sure it's many more). That would probably be a slow day's figures. Back in the day though that would have been astronomical. I haven't really ever payed attention to the population number on a daily basis before though gonk

You gotta remember, each new person that discovers Gaia is a new voice to spread the word. Even if people are leaving by the thousands the number of new people finding out about Gaia each day is increasing exponentially. It'll still be a few years before so many people know about Gaia that the curiosity is lost.  

[ Six ]

Cille-y

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:14 pm
Although I think that there's quite a lot of people joining Gaia, I think it'd be interesting to see what percentage of them stick with it. Like Nerienda said, I suspect that many of the newbies give up playing after a day or two; and I'd be willing to bet that for a lot of them, it's because they can't earn 10K gold overnight... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:39 pm
no clue...

ehh..but dunt care...>.<  

tissue_x3

Serious Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items