Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
333 members / got my hair cut / Karma police cover. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoping Ryan will sing on the next album?
  Yes
  No
  Don't care!
  ...other.
View Results

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:00 pm
Well, maybe not appreciate. O.o But respect, I guess.

Some people make me so mad. Sometimes I just want to be like, "I don't see you writing a hit song with amazing lyrics." >.>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:46 am
`PrimeRib
Yay 333 members! heart What kind of haircut did you get? =O I looooveee Ryan's backup vocals in Karma Police. It reminds me of "But It It's Better If You Do," when the lyrics go "But I'm afraid that I, well, I may have faked it." That cover is from the DVD. <3 I like it after that song the way Brendon says, "GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. We're Panic! At The Disco, thank you so very much from attending this evening." Haha. xD I feel like I should be thanking him for attending.
I just watched the FBR+ Live in Denver thing, and I know exactly what you mean now. The "Well I'm afraid that I" does sound like the Karma Police. It's weird though, since Brendon sings that part, but it's Ryan who sounds like that in Karma Police..

I love the FBR+ thing, by the way. They sound really good. It must be pretty old though. I'm thinking spring or early summer 2006...? Does anyone know?
The only thing I don't really like is the echo during Camisado. It's kind of cool, but it got annoying...

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:42 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Yay 333 members! heart What kind of haircut did you get? =O I looooveee Ryan's backup vocals in Karma Police. It reminds me of "But It It's Better If You Do," when the lyrics go "But I'm afraid that I, well, I may have faked it." That cover is from the DVD. <3 I like it after that song the way Brendon says, "GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. We're Panic! At The Disco, thank you so very much from attending this evening." Haha. xD I feel like I should be thanking him for attending.
I just watched the FBR+ Live in Denver thing, and I know exactly what you mean now. The "Well I'm afraid that I" does sound like the Karma Police. It's weird though, since Brendon sings that part, but it's Ryan who sounds like that in Karma Police..

I love the FBR+ thing, by the way. They sound really good. It must be pretty old though. I'm thinking spring or early summer 2006...? Does anyone know?
The only thing I don't really like is the echo during Camisado. It's kind of cool, but it got annoying...

It's from the summer of 2006. According to this one timeline I found, they were in Denver at The Fillmore with The Dresden Dolls and The Hush Sound on July 22, 2006. I'm pretty sure that's the same night the DVD was recorded. Now that I think about it, they put that DVD together pretty fast. I'm impressed. When you're talking about he echo in Camisado, are you talking about when Ryan is singing "ba ba di hooee" or whatever during the chorus?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:04 pm
They're like little Speedy Gonzales's...
sweatdrop xd

The echo... is during the whole song! Even when Brendon's talking in the beginning.

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:13 pm
HAHA.

I didnt even notice the echo until now. surprised

I love the high falsetto Brendon hits when he sings "emergency." The face he makes after it is hilarious. I also like at the end of "Build God.." when he gets on Zach's shoulders. Haha, that's so cute. ;P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:27 pm
I noticed it right away, because at first I couldn't understand what he was saying. I was confused. And then I realized it was an echo.

Okay wait. I just went to the site to listen to it again (to see his face) and now.. there's no echo?! eek

Polyphonic Twilight

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:43 pm
I'll post my recording of Camisado, with echo, once it's finished uploading..

(Yes... I recorded the whole show xp Incase they ever take if off the site, I wanted a high-quality version...)

Edit: Processing takes forever! I'll post the link tomorrow, since I got to get to bed..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:23 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I noticed it right away, because at first I couldn't understand what he was saying. I was confused. And then I realized it was an echo.

Okay wait. I just went to the site to listen to it again (to see his face) and now.. there's no echo?! eek

Yeah...there was never really an echo for me. I just kind of went with what you said because there is a very slight echo, just from the microphone, and I thought you were talking about that. xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:11 am
Video.

If you want to be able to see anything, you should fullscreen it. But if you just want to hear the echo, it's fine in the youtube window...

I guess my computer was messing up or something? All the other songs sounded fine though. And so I thought they did that on purpose xp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:33 pm
OH MY GOSH. gonk That sure is an echo. It didnt do that to me! That sounds like shiiitttt.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:35 pm
I thought it was cool.. for the first ten seconds. And then I was like "I'm so glad they didn't do that when I saw them play xp It's ruining the song! gonk "

I seriously thought it was just like that though.. which is why I was so surprised when you said you didn't notice. I was wondering how that was even possible xp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:37 pm
Whoa!
I don't like that.

Los Miserables

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items