Silver/Gold
  LeafGreen/FireRed
  Ruby/Sapphire
  Emerald
  Diamond/Pearl
  Pokemon Stadium(Post Which One)
  Pokemon Snap
  Pokemon Pinball(Post Which One)
  I forgot your favorite!! (Sorry!!! Post what it is!)
View Results

hot_chick_lawl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:05 am
You forgot Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness and Pokemon Coloseum. Those are my favorites but I love my Saphire very much too. ^o^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:45 am
I loved the original set of Pokémon (#1-151) from Red/Blue/Yellow. Plus you could Hyper Beam everything to death quite easily. smile

The Gold/Silver/Crystal set was a bit of a disappointment to me. The Pokémon seemed bland and uninspired. I know many people disagree with that, but those were my feelings. Plus, the introduction of new types (ie. steel and dark) set a bad precedent. Fortunately, newer games didn't continue to add more types. Also, the "super effective" and "not very effective" tables got reworked, so I had to go and rememorize it all over again. On the other hand, it also added breeding a holdable items. These added a lot of strategy into the competitive game, and were much appreciated.

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald were a big improvement over the previous generations. The new abilities (ie. Intimidate, Levitate, etc.) made Pokémon seem more different from each other than they previously had. Also, the limit on EVs made competitive play change for the better once again. The interface was also streamlined, and the new Pokémon designs seemed in some ways very similar to the first 151, which were my favourite. All in all, a welcome addition to the series.

I have not played Diamond/Pearl yet (I need to justify spending more money on a DS first), but what I do know of it (which is, admittedly, very little), I like. Rather than the stat used for attack power (ie. attack vs. sp. attack) being chosen solely by the type (ie. water, ghost), it is determined by the move itself. Gyarados is finally useful again, because he has some non-special water attacks! Woohoo!

Anyway, I really like the Pokémon series. I hope it stays around for a long time, yet.  

SketchySolid

P!NKIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:40 pm
    My favorite was Gold/Silver. I never played Crystal but it couldn't have been much different. I liked how you could go to both regions and the legendaries were pretty cool.

I didn't play Ruby/Sapphire.

Diamond/Pearl: I was really into it but it got kind of boring after a while.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:08 pm

My favorite Pokemon games are Diamond, Silver, and Yellow.

I'm not too fond of Ru/Sa/E -- I found it rather disappointing and forgettable. D:

Kether Taninniver

Fated Paladin

Synthetic Anomaly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:42 pm
Red and Blue came out when I was in 5th grade. I was an instant addict. I suppose my favorites are Gold and Silver. I still play them if I have nothing better to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:59 pm

Diamond/Pearl are my favorite right now. I love that I can go online and find people to trade and battle. I actually did that a lot over the summer here on Gaia. And I know it was in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green too, but I love the new(ish) leveling system and the IVs. It makes the game a lot more involved from my original cartridges.

CelestialChaos

MidnightX-IV

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:45 pm
I love all Poke'Mon games but has anyone cared to think of all the Eevees!?! Like Pikachu Edition. You get Bulbasuar, Charmander, and Squirtle along with Pikachu. But what about the Eevees with Chimchar, Turtwig, and Piplup.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:35 pm
MidnightX-IV
I love all Poke'Mon games but has anyone cared to think of all the Eevees!?! Like Pikachu Edition. You get Bulbasuar, Charmander, and Squirtle along with Pikachu. But what about the Eevees with Chimchar, Turtwig, and Piplup.
Because in Pokemon Yellow the rival DID have an Eevee. XD But other than that, I dunno. They only did the Pikachu one because of the anime/Pikachu was popular. Eevees not so much. Though I will admit I have an Umbreon on this new team I am making. XD  

Shryle
Crew

Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas