I know  

BlackBloodJin

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:40 pm
BlackBloodJin
I know
next it's a heart attack  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:03 pm
i want to put up pics but i lost my photobucket pass...long ago...and i dont have a way to get it up...hmmm..if i can get one onto the comp...ill ask one of yall for your email...ill send it too you...and you put it up for me...would that be cool for anyone...

and i even have the same piercing as him...but i think his are a gauge bigger...his tips are at least..  

RoninRampage

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:35 am
RoninRampage
i want to put up pics but i lost my photobucket pass...long ago...and i dont have a way to get it up...hmmm..if i can get one onto the comp...ill ask one of yall for your email...ill send it too you...and you put it up for me...would that be cool for anyone...

and i even have the same piercing as him...but i think his are a gauge bigger...his tips are at least..
Imageshack domokun
If, and that's the way you want to do it then im down
whatever works for you

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:01 am
[kookies]
RoninRampage

Imageshack domokun
If, and that's the way you want to do it then im down
whatever works for you
i want to see to ninja  

toricmpbll

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:12 pm
xd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:00 am
they are so cute ^^ but as i have so many friends with that kinda asian typical (as i'm asian my self hehe) so they all look normal to me.. i prefer european one.. like curt cobain or jhonny deep redface

edit ps. yes i want to see what ronin's body look like too!!!  

cherrish_girl

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:58 pm
cherrish_girl
they are so cute ^^ but as i have so many friends with that kinda asian typical (as i'm asian my self hehe) so they all look normal to me.. i prefer european one.. like curt cobain or jhonny deep redface

Yeah, Johnny Depp has it going on! He is so hot for 44! (I know I gasped when I saw his age too!) I really like other guys too, it's just DBSK and Super Junior, and Dir en Grey are foreign and strange. It's like another world!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:54 pm
BlackBloodJin
cherrish_girl

Yeah, Johnny Depp has it going on! He is so hot for 44! (I know I gasped when I saw his age too!) I really like other guys too, it's just DBSK and Super Junior, and Dir en Grey are foreign and strange. It's like another world!
yeah really  

toricmpbll

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:05 pm
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJin
cherrish_girl

yeah really

HES 44....omg...hahahah....i didnt know that...and well...if i can get a few pics up on my myspace...ill post its url...but until then....just think of most of the peoples pics your putting up...and put n****e rings...some tats...and an american face...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:25 am
cherrish_girl

Hmm great choice in people.... xd
If I had to choose between the two, and he was still alive
I'd choose kurt cobain anyday

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:26 am
RoninRampage
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJin
cherrish_girl

yeah really

HES 44....omg...hahahah....i didnt know that...and well...if i can get a few pics up on my myspace...ill post its url...but until then....just think of most of the peoples pics your putting up...and put n****e rings...some tats...and an american face...
Yeah and he's got like 4 kids and a soon to be wifey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:50 pm
alright...there are none yet...i still havent gotten pics without a shirt for the tats or piercings...but they are next...but i have 3 new pics on my space...so...ill set the url here...lol

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=117782525&albumId=22561

but yeah...if you have a space...add me

Keith Moffett

RoninRampage  

RoninRampage

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:51 am
RoninRampage
alright...there are none yet...i still havent gotten pics without a shirt for the tats or piercings...but they are next...but i have 3 new pics on my space...so...ill set the url here...lol

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=117782525&albumId=22561

but yeah...if you have a space...add me

Keith Moffett

RoninRampage
I just logged out of myspace razz
*logs back in*

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items