Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Thinspiration? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oba bear

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:01 pm
Betty Paige is awesome, so is Amy Lee like LadyImpish mentioned.

They've got great, healthy bodies. biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:55 am
im guilty of thinspo.i like hung it beside some pairs of jeans i got when i was a freshman in high school that just hang in my closet now..( i recently just graudted in JUNE) i can still ike squeezes into them but they are to tight to even breath in..and i need on work on my obliques.
but yes this is my thinspo:
User Image

ive got maybe a good 10-15 pounds on her maybe?if my obliques were way better toned itd be so rad.. but yes this girl is my thinspo. shes not sickly skinny, and its achivable. she's still got a little curvey looking body..and shes a def cutie pa tootie.plus her bone structure seems alot like mine.and i have about 5 pairs of jeans ive had for years that i wanna wear again, and not give away to my friend kelly lol.  

HIM_fan

Lacey Monster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:24 pm
American Apparel product pictures are mine. I chose pictures articles of clothing that looked gross over my belly.

I'm going to reward myself with an american apparel unitard when I reach my goal. I have a school uniform so I don't wear real clothes often, but it's something that will make me feel great and let me flaunt my new flat-ish tummy.

6 more lbs gonk .  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:39 pm
I'm guilty also. I would love to look like Mariyln Monroe and Ashely Tisdale. It would be nice to look like Vanessa Hudgens but that seems extreamly thin for my bone structure.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Modda Kat

LadySilverNite

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:40 am
Ah! Here are mine......

Shakira!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And Liv and Mia Tyler (Ok so Mia is not exactly THIN shes chunky but shes hella beautiful! And her body is like 1000 times better than mine still!)

And...YEAH yeah yeah....Angelia Jolie sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:59 pm
I dont think looking at other people and using their body as inspiration for yourself is a good idea. I think you should either circle something in a clothing mag or actually go out and buy that Prom dress in a size that you'll be able to reach in 5 months time [for us upper classmen]
Right now I'm roughly a size 13/15 in pant sizes. Maybe I'll go out and but a size 9 dress and hang it up where i can see it every day, to remind me to keep my goals set. After all I dont want that $300 dress go to waist.

Just set goals, and go buy that outfit you've always wanted to fin in. Maybe a bikini that you want to look goon in by summer :]

Thats the kind of thinspiration you should go for, not looking at pictures of skinny celebs, their body types may be way different then yours. Some people have small frames, medium frames, large frames. different heights, and different genes. So there is no what you can get their exact body type.

Though I wont dis looking at pictures of nice looking people. I'm guilty at looking at 50-s/60s pinup girls and Marilyn Monroe ;]  

Pandemasu

Zathura

4,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:13 pm
I look at thin people without thinking at all about my own weight. And I don't think using 'thinspiration' would be beneficial to me. However I do notice I am far more diligent in watching what I eat for a few days after watching one of those show is extremely obese people, knowing that anyone who isn't careful can become like them. The gross out factor or scare tactic works for me.

Does anyone else find the opposite, that looking at people like the ones who are in Brookhaven Obesity Clinic motivate them more than looking at thin people?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:59 am
User Image

Not nearly as scrawny as most Japanese idols, and most definately 200% better looking than me. xD She's soo beautiful.  

Kiwi Girl

Susue

Alien Invader

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:58 am
I used to look a thinspiration a lot, without even realising it! I also managed to look at pictures that were totally unrealistic. I will never be a scrawnly little girl thing. I am a tall busty wide-hipped woman with long long legs and moderately sized shoulders.
If anyone I look to the 1950s pin-up. Slender but soft and curvy. I'll never be a size 4, but I'd love to be a size 8!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:14 pm
Thinspiration usually makes me burst into tears. sweatdrop I do like Pandemonium Panda's idea, though. I'll try that.  

Elf 582

Wilomena

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:31 am
Its going to be odd to say this but I don't use things like thinspiration (I never knew it existed until today). I have always had this special something inside of me that had wanted to wear over the knee socks. When my boyfriend found sock dreams and all those cool looking socks I kinda got more motivated.

Every time I get discouraged or get a craving of some sort I go to sockdreams.com and I look at all their socks including their new released and it kinda refreshes me.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:41 am
I had never heard of thinspiration before today either xd but i suppose mine would be the gym instructors at my gym >.< they all look so athletic and perfect

I also look at my sister, who just about a year ago lost her baby fat and looks awesome. We have pretty much the same stature and bone structure (shes a little taller) so i know it must be possible for me to look like her. Right? Right??? xp  

Iconised Ghost

1emon

Tipsy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:09 pm
Zathura
I look at thin people without thinking at all about my own weight. And I don't think using 'thinspiration' would be beneficial to me. However I do notice I am far more diligent in watching what I eat for a few days after watching one of those show is extremely obese people, knowing that anyone who isn't careful can become like them. The gross out factor or scare tactic works for me.

Does anyone else find the opposite, that looking at people like the ones who are in Brookhaven Obesity Clinic motivate them more than looking at thin people?

I like looking at nasty foods. Like fast food with too many toppings. For some reason, I feel guilty just for looking at some foods and then I'll go out and do something active.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:17 am
Grace kelly, http://mysite.verizon.net/res0qaye/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/grace_kelly_white.jpg

Betty paige, (as mentioned above)

Shakira is definitely one, : D

And actually, Jan Arden. She lost a lot of weight recently. (Where I'm going is that if she can do it so should I : P)  

Lady Schist

delete_my_existence

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:14 am
whee I don't have thinspiration icons or anything like that whee  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games