Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:15 am
Amitia
First I had a very n00bish name, M3rmaid - I'm everything else but proud of that name. >_< I'm happy I was wise enough to change it. I wanted a pretty name, but of course corals and stuff had been taken. I changed it pretty randomly to Amiti. And I wish I had sticked with that name, because after a while when I changed it to Amitie, I found out it means "friendly relationship" or "amity" in French. gonk
After I'm done with my questing, I will collect the money and change it to Amitia. :3
Wow, this is a super old post.
Since I already feel that I've been Amitia for ages. O:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:04 pm
Mine is Yoshinori which I got from Yoshinori Kitase, producer of like all the final fantasys. and I know he's a gy. but I like the name for a girl. and Rinoa whom is my fave Final fnatasy character and stuff...I'm her in my circle of friends and stuff. I was thinking of changing my name to Island priate, because my real name means Island and I love pirates.  

Artemis the Pi-Rat

4,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Soraya Laveau

Beloved Cat

15,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:49 pm
Mine is sort-of a long story. But It's of course from Naruto, me and my friends all gave each other names. Two of my closests friends, that like anime, are nick named after Gaara and temari. We shortend all the names to 3 or 4 letters. ex) Kankuro- Kuro, Gaara- Gaar, Temari- Tema, Kiba-... Kiba. Ect. Also my name is supposed to be niisan for brother. I am a girl though.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:06 am
Back in '03 my first account was Shadows_of_Eve,
but after that had been banned, I made Lirazel and stuck
with that name for a long while. And then after getting bored with it,
I proceeded to change my name every couple months.
Ex: Cadaver_Confections, Mephistopheres, Caustic Prophylaxis,
Techno Carnality, and Twigtastical.

A few months ago I finally settled on Twiggles the Glitch, and I love it.
My ex's name for me was Wiggles, because I wiggle a lot.
I am also extremely skinny, and am referred to as Twiggy.
So... Twiggy + Wiggles = Twiggles.
The whole glitch thing came when I was going
through a phase, in which every outfit I wore
contained at least 2 glitches. :]

Captain Stumps

PrieaREMIX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:48 am
I've only ever been Priea. smile I got it from my friends' online names, actually. A lot of them end in the "eia" sound and I liked it, mostly because I thought it was kind of girly. xD Anyway, after musing it just became Priea. 3nodding
(and then that whole nonsense with being banned and I just changed this name to PrieaREMIX; back and betta than ever. cool )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:11 pm
Ummm... I know this is dead, but I love posting randomly in dead threads!

marwolfer... hmm...

Well, in seventh grade I was really into Zoids (embarrassed to death until cat/minion revives with a Full Heal Potion). I also had a big English assignment coming up in which I was required to write a story. So... after many sleepless nights, I decided to do a Zoids-like story blah blah blah the main Zoid-thing was a huge black wolf product named marwolfer x3-7-47. I liked the sound of the first part so much that I just kept it! (minus the serial number and dorky zoids reference)

Now you all know my shameful past...(enters into intensive rehab where she is forced to watch That 70s Show and America's Next Top Model until she is slightly cool once more)

marwolfer

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Phoelidae

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:25 pm
Well, like the nerd that I am, I was thinking about Harry Potter and wondering whatever happened to Fawkes. So then I started thinking about phoenixes in general and the whole perpetual rebirth thing. And then when I needed to pick a username, that just sort of came back to me, and I thought UnrisenPhoenix had a nice sort of tragic, mysterious quality to it. Plus, its very original smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:35 pm
um I wanted a new username that i hadn't used on the internet before, and i decided i kinda wanted it to relate to the movie/novel Stardust, so yeah and no i don't dress to fit my username although it would be cool if i did

um yeah i've had quite a few other usernames before, and my first choices were something including Vey....that turned out well xD  

illbeyourfallenstar

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

ZS Virtuous Sailor Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:31 am
@marwolfer: Its ok I used to watch Zoids too! Though I'm a shameless Sailor Moon fan so... sweatdrop

This account is a made up sailor scout for a rp guild I'm in. We're all Zodiac themed and Virgo is my horoscope.

My Main is SaraTen which has been my gamertag forevers...actually since I was 10, hence that part. And Sara is a nickname from when this adorable little boy who couldn't pronounce my real name followed me around and called me that.
There is actually a bit more to the story on why I have kept such an seemingly unoriginal name...(Since I hate those! Stupid people that have the same username as me but added random numbers behind it! stressed stressed stressed )...but thats a long story that involves past mental health concerns. sweatdrop That I think I have already said too much.

Oh I also have another account, SilentIndigo.
Which I think is so many levels of Deep that it would take me forever to explain.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:45 pm
I actually changed my name from Zaychiha (meaning female mother rabbit in russian)... to this screename due to an inside joke at FG... which is really hard to explain sweatdrop  

Zorable

Pandicles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:32 pm
My username means Panda + Popsicles...
My sick friend thought it was Panda + Testicles...
LOl, but whatever . ><;;
I had Slushie Panda as my name...
On my other account, which got hacked and banned .
=/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:53 pm
I made up my name from another forum. There was this game we used to play which we pick two random things we liked and that became our name. I love the sun and my cat is named Moe so that became my name. Stupid, but it was fun and I use it everywhere now. Too bad the forum's gone. I liked it there. emo  

HootiHoo

Wheezing Informer

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:31 pm
n .n Everyone has great stories. <3
I think usernames are so much more cool when I know the stories behind them. O:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:55 am
Well, mine is because me and my Boyfriend were gonna learn elvish (which never happened btw, we started but then just kinda fizzled out.) Calinalcaru is the elvish word for my name (not telling) it means light glory, and my last name means body guard/protector.

My first name was Fayt_999
and my other acct which i need to remember to delete is Kazy_kins.  

Calinalcaru

Vixenoire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:33 pm
User Image
User ImageI've always used "Fox Girl" for everything.
I really want to change it because some people think I'm a furry (I'm not). gonk
I don't want to change it because I love my unique square brackets that you can't use anymore!
[Fox Girl] obviously has no meaning. PX My friend told me, "Hey, you're a girl, you like wolves/foxes, so use Fox Girl!".  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff