Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Extended Discussion
Athiesism: What is it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Athiest?
  Yes
  No
  Kind Of, I've lost faith in my current religon.
View Results

Zombified_Milk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:06 am
I was watching Dane Cook last night and well, here's basically what he said:

Dane: The other day I was just standing in line with this other and he just turned his head to face me and sneezed! There was no protection! He did not cover his mouth with his hand he just sneezed right in my face! And debris was coming all out. But I just politely said "God, Bless You." The man that had just sneezed in my face just looked at me and said "I'm Atheist." Now, I didnt know that, but he was just snickering at me and aske, "What do you think happens when you die?" I said "Well, I was raised Catholic and hopefully my soul will go up to Heaven and be like a little airport. All my dead ansectors waiting for me saying, 'Guess who's dead! Awe, come here gimme a hug!'" And the man he just started laughing at me again. So I asked, "What do you think will happen to you when you die?" And he just stared at me and said, "Oh, I know what will happen to me when I die. And I can tell you. My body will become one with the ground and fertilze and I will become a tree." He's here making fun of me going up to Heaven and he's going to be a tree! So then I imagined some big sweaty guy coming looking for this tree with an axe and cutting him down and wrapping a chain and bringing him to a saw mill to be grinded into saw dust. Then impounded into paper. Which The Bible will be written on.

That's not word for word of what he said, but I tried to get it pretty close to what he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:36 am
atheism is when you don't belive in god and u only belive in science
*sneezes*
"god bless you"
"im athiest"
"o well im catholic"
"hahahahahahahahaha what do you think is going to happen when you die?"
"well hopefully im going to go up to heaven and all my dead relitives are going to be waiting for me like its an air port"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"well what do you think is going to happen when you die"
"when i die my body is going to seep into the earth and become a fertilizer for our mother earth and i will grow into a beautiful tree"
"i hope you do come back as a tree than a lumberjack will come cut you down, put you in a woodchipper and print the frigin bible on you!!!"
(quote from dane cook vicious circle LMFAO)  

itzalwaysraining

itzalwaysraining

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:37 am
nobrain195
I was watching Dane Cook last night and well, here's basically what he said:

Dane: The other I was just standing in line with this other and he just turned his head to face me and sneezed! There was no protection! He did not cover his mouth with his hand he just sneezed right in my face! And debris was coming all out. But I just politely said "God, Bless You." The man that had just sneezed in my face just looked at me and said "I'm Atheist." Now, I didnt know that, but he was just snickering at me and aske, "What do you think happens when you die?" I said "Well, I was raised Catholic and hopefully my soul will go up to Heaven and be like a little airport. All my dead ansectors waiting for me saying, 'Guess who's dead! Awe, come here gimme a hug!'" And the man he just started laughing at me again. So I asked, "What do you think will happen to you when you die?" And he just stared at me and said, "Oh, I know what will happen to me when I die. And I can tell you. My body will become one with the ground and fertilze and I will become a tree." He's here making fun of me going up to Heaven and he's going to be a tree! So then I imagined some big sweaty guy coming looking for this tree with an axe and cutting him down and wrapping a chain and bringing him to a saw mill to be grinded into saw dust. Then impounded into paper. Which The Bible will be written on.

That's not word for word of what he said, but I tried to get it pretty close to what he said.

o crap i should of read everyone else's posts first
crap  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:50 am
I think atheism is without a God fearing religion. I say this because I consider myself a spiritual atheist.  

AdrianaKitten

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:34 pm
AdrianaKitten
I think atheism is without a God fearing religion. I say this because I consider myself a spiritual atheist.

That makes you agnostic...
Athiests are people who dont believe in any superior being.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:33 am
Eri Luvs You
AdrianaKitten

Then I'm athiest as I don't believe in any higher being.
I do however say I am spiritual because I believe I have a spirit but not that it's controlled or that it gets this for good things and this for bad deeds.

AdrianaKitten

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:20 pm
AdrianaKitten
Eri Luvs You
AdrianaKitten

I do however say I am spiritual because I believe I have a spirit but not that it's controlled or that it gets this for good things and this for bad deeds.

Thats okay then xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:35 am
Eri Luvs You
AdrianaKitten
Eri Luvs You
AdrianaKitten

Thats okay then xd

uh
huh gurl! dramallama  

AdrianaKitten

Icafi

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:30 am
I'm an atheist too, but I think religion is a good thing. For me the bible is just like a guide for people who doesn't know what to do with their lives.
The "faith" part is the only part I agree with. There has been ill people with a don't-have-a-cure-for-it (forgot the word xD) illness who have been healed just by believing they would.
Proved by science.
Science might not be perfect but I trust more what science says than what "God" says. And I only believe in God as an imaginary stupid story (Sorry, don't want to offend people) to have an explanation for "How it all started" for people who desesperately can't live without knowing it.

If you're a believer don't start critisicing me,
Because that is my opinion;
And I've got the right to express it;
Specially in a forum where everyone expresses their opinion
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:11 am
atheism is as simple as this. Belive in no god. just leave it at that.  

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

Kelly The Punk Rock Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:21 pm
One night I was talking about atheism with my older sister (she's an athiest, and so am I). I was asking her what exactly atheism was, and she said: "I believe that there isn't any god, or any 'powerful being'. I believe in evolution, and I don't believe in luck. Things happen because of descisions you made earlier in your life and different events that led up to that." I guess I agree with her. Theres no such thing as luck or a god, and heaven and hell are just fictional places. Thats my opinion.

P.S. Random statement: Happy Birthday to me!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:42 pm
colorado96
One night I was talking about atheism with my older sister (she's an athiest, and so am I). I was asking her what exactly atheism was, and she said: "I believe that there isn't any god, or any 'powerful being'. I believe in evolution, and I don't believe in luck. Things happen because of descisions you made earlier in your life and different events that led up to that." I guess I agree with her. Theres no such thing as luck or a god, and heaven and hell are just fictional places. Thats my opinion.

P.S. Random statement: Happy Birthday to me!!!

Luck has nothing to do with any 'Theism' athiem is just the lack of theistic beliefs, often theism mannifests itself in the belief of a single or small pantheon of gods, technically Buddhists are athieists.  

Rellik San
Captain

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas