Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Facebook It Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vucci

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:49 pm
Unlike myspace which sometimes the pages are unorganized, clumped, and all flashy, and whatever

So Pro's on facebook is,

- Has strict and specific privacy settings for you to customize
- People usually have their REAL pics
- Unlike msn messenger, you can neatly post pictures of your life on facebook it and share it with your friends, not only pictures but videos also
- It has fun programs like "Hot or Not" where you rate your friends and people from your school and like global etc..
- Updates and feeds you news of your friends updates
- A NEATLY organized friends list!
- Search people easy
- Easy layout and format for you to fill in and customize
- Write messages on people's pages, send gifts, do pokes, hugs, like cyber interaction lol, nothing dirty of course

3 things about facebook = simplicity, clarity, and effective  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:25 am
Yep.^___________^; http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508747284  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AznTrix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:27 am
face book was suppose to be for college students but i guess they are letting high schoolers use it  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:34 am
AznTrix
face book was suppose to be for college students but i guess they are letting high schoolers use it

XD~~Yep, there are high school networks...  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AnniErz

4,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:40 am
Salliewalker
Facebook's generally for college students who just got out of high school, to college grads. Some seniors in high school use it, also. The thing is, I sometimes see little middle schoolers on Facebook too.

I wished it was still like that; but then again i just graudated from high school; but alot of the groups and things that go on are pretty imature. But yeah I have one too~

Look for Annie Wong in the Caplino '11 /Vancouver, BC net work.

I thinkyour better off in the Cap network; I don't know how many annie wongs are in vancouver since annie and wong are two common asian names.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:42 am
facebook me ^_^ pm me  

shadycolors

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:46 am
AnniErz
Salliewalker
Facebook's generally for college students who just got out of high school, to college grads. Some seniors in high school use it, also. The thing is, I sometimes see little middle schoolers on Facebook too.

I wished it was still like that; but then again i just graudated from high school; but alot of the groups and things that go on are pretty imature. But yeah I have one too~

I thinkyour better off in the Cap network; I don't know how many annie wongs are in vancouver since annie and wong are two common asian names.

Is Wayne moving too? ._.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:57 am
[Bab! Co.]
AnniErz
Salliewalker

Is Wayne moving too? ._.

No...capilano's my college.. .____.' wayne has facebook >___> let me stalk him he's in the other room..  

AnniErz

4,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kilkutie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:45 pm
I love Facebook <3

Im an Addwhore. <3

Aha. PM me to add me. x]]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:59 pm
I have a facebook smile

All the people I have are:
high school friends
middle school friends
regular pen-pals

Mysterious Drifter

Wealthy Citizen

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:54 am
midnight v e n u s_
[+~♥Everday, Everynight, Everywhere
This connected feelings...♥~+]

Isn't facebook only for Highschoolers? o________o; I can't make one then. xD

[+~♥..will always be our truth
Now, our tale begins..♥~+]

When I first heard about Facebook, it was at the beginning of college, when Friendster came out. Then a couple years after that, I heard about MySpace, but my friends and I had already done the whole Facebook/Friendster thing, so not too many people I knew made one. I actually still have all three, just because I never deleted my accounts, but I usually only go on if I'm notified of something via email.

Oops, anyway, so what I was getting at before by quoting is: Facebook actually was originally intended for college students to network. They used to have it where you could only use it through your college email address. In the beginning, also, only certain colleges were permitted to use it. Gradually, it expanded, so that all students could use it, and now, I believe, on their homepage, it says that everyone can use it.

All my Facebook friends are people the friends I had in high school and the friends I made in college.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:40 pm
First, it was Xanga and Livejournal.

Then it was Friendster.

Then Hi5, but that was short-lived,

Then Myspace.

And now....Facebook.

Actually, facebook's been on the internet for a while now. It was supposed to be for college students only, but now it's branched out to high school students too.

I'm in 3rd-year high school and I have a facebook. Most of my friends on facebook are the people that I've known in real life for a long time now, while on Myspace it's like...bands, friends, online friends, etc.

lol. xd

I still use Xanga. ninja
I'm probably just one of the few students in my school that still blog. But I love blogging; journaling is part of my life and how I express myself. x]

Jelai

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:34 pm
Yeah. I use facebook to get in touch with friends in TX, where I used to live. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:52 am
yep i got one in college. I never got a myspace but i think facebook is a lot more sophisticated.  

azngurlmuimui

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PoppyLander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:09 am
I made one the other day.. xD

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash