Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Be nice! Green Day anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green Day?
  Yes please 2 helpings!!!
  No thank you
  I don't know.....
View Results

Sir Sparklepants

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:30 pm
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
I love them! Did anyone see them in the Simspons movie? THEY WERE HILARIOUS! XD

oh yeah i saw the movie the last day it was showing and i literally screamed when i saw them. i was like, OMFG!!! ITS GREENDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cha i luv American Idiot and Wake Me Up When September Ends. I also like another one but i cant remember the name...
oh and i also love My Chemical Romance ((WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE AND TEENAGERS ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!! AND IM NOT OKAY (I PROMISE)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SO LUV MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)) and Fall Out Boy is ok. and hey, if you like grindy loud alternative music, go to iTunes ((or whatever)) and look up Gallows and Die Mannequin. THEY ARE SO HEAVY METAL ALTERNATIVE IT MAKES MY HEAD HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv that feeling. ((all of die mannequin's songs rule and i have only heard Black Heart Queen by Gallows, but BHQ is REALLY good.))

OH AND OF COURSE I LUV P!ATD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok well hi to everybody!!!

ps i am starting a thread about hard alternative and stuff like Die Mannequin and Gallows, so if you are into it or looked at DM or G, please come post what you think!!!

P!ATD RULES MY LIFE.
and one day it will rule yours.
dont worry, youll get used to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:53 am
Green DAY is AWSOME!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin  

tanyjames

xBleedingVenom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:02 pm
MistressSunshine
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

Ohmygod, yes! I'd say something, but I don't want to give any spoilers to people who haven't seen it yet. It's hilarious, though. Green Day is really funny in it, too. xD

OMG! I haven't watched it yet! AHHH! I NEED TO! I don't really consider myself a HUGE Green Day fan since I only have a few songs by them but...from the few I've heard, they're cool. I love Good Riddance (TOYL), Nice Guys Finish Last, Wake Me Up When September Ends, maybe even Boulevard Of Broken Dreams. But that last song gets a little annoying. Like I said I'm not a HUGE Green Day fan.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:40 pm
xxACoalminexx
MistressSunshine
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

Ohmygod, yes! I'd say something, but I don't want to give any spoilers to people who haven't seen it yet. It's hilarious, though. Green Day is really funny in it, too. xD

OMG! I haven't watched it yet! AHHH! I NEED TO! I don't really consider myself a HUGE Green Day fan since I only have a few songs by them but...from the few I've heard, they're cool. I love Good Riddance (TOYL), Nice Guys Finish Last, Wake Me Up When September Ends, maybe even Boulevard Of Broken Dreams. But that last song gets a little annoying. Like I said I'm not a HUGE Green Day fan.

You should listen to Poprocks and Coke, Hitchin' a Ride, Basket Case, and Holiday. [[They all have music videos, too!]] They're a few of my favorites.  

MistressSunshine

xBleedingVenom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:12 pm
MistressSunshine
xxACoalminexx
MistressSunshine
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

You should listen to Poprocks and Coke, Hitchin' a Ride, Basket Case, and Holiday. [[They all have music videos, too!]] They're a few of my favorites.

ooh i will...soon...but i like Holiday, I just dont know what they're saying!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:27 am
Who here likes Ha Ha You're Dead?  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff