Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Boys that are friends. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:42 pm
I'm really close with a lot of my guys friends. I've even adopted one as my older brother! Hahah. But I love being close with them because we're so secure in our relationships that we can flirt with each other and we totally know that it doesn't mean anything. That's just how we are; I'm affectionate and they're affectionate, and it works.

Also, because I'm not a complete girly-girl, I find it a lot easier to relate to guys sometimes. I'm really into sports and stuff like that, and sometimes my girl friends just can't relate to me the same way that my guy friends can. It's a relief to have someone who will go hiking with me or play soccer with me or something, and not be afraid to get dirty or all hot and sweaty.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:58 pm
I hang out with boys, and a lot of girls think we are dating. but man they are stupid. but funny.  

Crunched Up Cookie

men getting pregnant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:04 am
In my class there is 19 boys and 5 girls.... SO I made friends almost all of the boys, and I found that sometimes guy friends are better than girl friends. They don't care about what you're wearing or all that jazz that girls find very important.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:19 am
i luv my boy friends (friends that are boys). they are awesome. sometimes when i feel really bad and my friends that r girls cant help me i just hangout wit the boys and they make me laf. so, yeah.  

baby_kiss113

chickadee3606

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:45 am
I have lots of friends who are boys. I love playing, just messing around, having fun, but people take it as I like the guy in an lovey way...but I don't.

(this has nothing to do with the above)
My sisters boyfriend, Erik, and I always punch eachother (I know that sounds funny, but were just playing). He thinks of me as his little sis., and hes kinda like my other big bro. Its cool.
I'm pretty chill with guys.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:48 am
baby_kiss113
i luv my boy friends (friends that are boys). they are awesome. sometimes when i feel really bad and my friends that r girls cant help me i just hangout wit the boys and they make me laf. so, yeah.

I know what you mean. Also, alot of times, I don't like to be hugged when I'm feeling down, and all my girl friends come over and start hugging me.  

chickadee3606

iBanana_Condom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:41 pm
lol i love having guy friends, they are so fun to be with. but my bf...was one of my dearest friends, i love him sooo much, lol ^_^
i hope that we can be hyper and happy forever like being friends for life, ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:51 am
My friends are mainly guys, really. I can never get along well with the girls at my school since like, some of them are like... well, too girly for me to handle. I can understand when it's a conversation about guys and stuff, but they always talk about make-up and clothes and that stuff.

I usually wear 'punk' (A term my mother uses for me) clothing. And the girls at my school who dress similar to me... are pretty quiet. So I started hanging out guys.

Me and guys, have a lot in common. Video games, exploding stuff, yelling random things. And most of my guy friends are artists, so we would talk about techniques and stuff. But I stay far away when they talk about Naruto. :XP:

Yeah, I guess guy friends are fun. But sometimes, I feel like I need to discuss girl stuff (and Mom is not the best choice since shes talks FOREVER). So... yeah...

Azuruu

Cosmic Noob

find.fllay-allster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:08 am
I have about 30 males friends and one of them happens to be my best friend...It's really fun to around your male friends...they're pretty different from you girl friends..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:07 am
I am a tottal tomboy even though i am 17 XD me asnd my cuz are such ganstas were dress like boys with a punkish style! we rock out me her and all my weird guy friends it rocks hardcore~!  

frewty

Sparkly Ladykiller

frewty

Sparkly Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:08 am
I am such a different girl compared to the rest i have no girl friend only guy friends and my cuz. I love vidoe games!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:57 am
I ues to have a bunch of guy friends but now I only have one because I go to an all girls school. And it's all weird with my one guy friend because we use to date and he got me pregnant so it's all weird. @ - @  

[Deni]

i-- M a r i e --i

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:19 am
@chickadee3606

I get what you mean.
Some friend of my cousin was sad and she absolutely didn't want anybody to talk to her and one of the girls did talk to her,while she was shouting at her to go away.i'm not like that though, i usualy understand.

@Azuruu
I'm really not into exploding stuff , hehe, but i do love videa games and yelling random things.And it's true, i only have one girl who talks about playstation games with me, the other only talks about computer games ((i'm fine with that btw wink )) And yes, mostly no shooter games but things like the sims 2 .But random shouting things, i thought there were more girls who did that then guys, but i think they all shout random things the same amount.

@Rika shy

Quote:
Also, because I'm not a complete girly-girl, I find it a lot easier to relate to guys sometimes. I'm really into sports and stuff like that, and sometimes my girl friends just can't relate to me the same way that my guy friends can. It's a relief to have someone who will go hiking with me or play soccer with me or something, and not be afraid to get dirty or all hot and sweaty.

I really wonder why you would associate getting dirty and practicing sports with guys? I mean , i love getting dirty, jumping round in the rain , getting al wet and muddy.And don't get me started about sports, all sports are equal for woman and men.

But in the end, it may jsut so happen to be that you don't have any girl friends who like sports or video games, and no guy friends who like clothes and stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:55 am
i have 5 guy friends ....and they are my bestest friends ever !!!! heart

kittycat194

chobichan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:11 am
I've had a number of guy friends. They were always some of the nicest guys I ever met! ^^  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff