Reply Role Play
Zoids Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:18 pm
"they always look at me to see who i bring in. It is like a game to them." Bit said pointing out two men passing money to each other.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:45 am
"Oh hey." I say as I walk up to Bit.
"I'm kinda lost"
I blush and my ears move to show I'm sad about it.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:27 am
"What you looking for?" Bit asked her. "IF you looking for a zoids team your in the right place."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:02 pm
Death_God_Mito
"What you looking for?" Bit asked her. "IF you looking for a zoids team your in the right place."

I smile happly.
"Yeah I am,oh I'm Aanna."
I hold at my hand.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:24 pm
Bit took her hand and kissed it."Nice to meet you, I'm Bit" he said and checked off something on a piece of paper.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:27 pm
"Yeah, well, I don't really like being the source of a bet." I say, throwing them a death glare.
I watch as a cute girl walks up and introduces herself, thinking about how she got in a rough place like this. "Hey there, I'm Guns. Welcome to the team."I said giving her a warm hug.  

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:12 pm
While Aanna and Guns were not looking he pulled out a small stone and throw it at them knocking one out cold. "They are too drunk to bet now" Bit said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:21 pm
"So when's the next competition, Bit?" I asked, staring at the man rolling on the floor in pain next to another who's passed out.  

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:02 pm
*Smile*
"When is the frist mission sir."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:46 pm
"As soon as you see the base." Bit said looking up and mumbled to himself."It needs to be clean badly"He then looking at them "I'll meet you at the main exit of town. I'm in a blue liger." Bit stood up and left.  

Death_God_Sakura

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:44 am
"Yeah"
I giggle happly and trun Guns.
"So how did you come here?"
I aksed as I sat down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:58 pm
BIt walked outside and looked around. he walked up to Three men. "Hey, you know you guys are really weak" The three men turned toward him. "You guys are also a weak warrior, if you wish to change that meet at this location." He gave them a note and walked off.  

Death_God_Sakura

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:55 pm
"I came in my rockin' silver Konig Wolf!" I exclaimed with a weird sparky-toothed smile {think Rock Lee}. "I won it in a poker game a couple of years ago and I actually want to use it now." I said sheepishly. "And don't expect us ladies to clean up the base by ourselves, Bit!" I yelled at Bit as he walked out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:02 pm
GunslingerNiobe
"I came in my rockin' silver Konig Wolf!" I exclaimed with a weird sparky-toothed smile {think Rock Lee}. "I won it in a poker game a couple of years ago and I actually want to use it now." I said sheepishly. "And don't expect us ladies to clean up the base by ourselves, Bit!" I yelled at Bit as he walked out.

"Wow, Thats is so cool!!"
I yelled happly, and giggles.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:43 am
Bit got in his Liger and started towards the weapon smith. "Hey my blade done." a man nodded. and rolled out a large blade that looked like a kanata blade.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff